Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Elite Valley..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    U got spoiled by the old map bro. The new drop is pretty good imo, just like ESG only no running with speed set needed.
    Theres tonnes to farm in elite..with good gears, pet and team..you can reach wave 30 with i you focus on game.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    Yeah bro but i think they should nerfed golds drop in normal gates and move to elite gates when the Cap 81 come. Probs will balance the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

It is easier to pass from frugality to extravagance than from extravagance to frugality.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    Actually don't nerf anything. Just make the spiders also drop gold same about as dred Duggar.
    And maybe even get rid of the timer. I think it would make it easier on regular players. They don't have to worry about the threat of running out of time, or needing to be in a OP PT to enjoy the map. Can come up with different survival strategies now with no time expiration each round and still farm gold.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fearrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

This thread shows who are the lazy ones and expect things to just fall on their lap XD Yes the spiders got more hp but thats where the challenge is. Heck, I dont even have most of the high end gears and I still managed it with a decent pt. Learn new tactics people, not just tap tap blindfolded. smh... Im happy with the way elite gates is currently.
    New elites have always been hard at the start and its kinda embarassing to see old players complaing about the current ones lol. I guess it proves not all old is gold XD

Want to make some gold in elites and elite gates is too stressfull, then try it in elite frontier. Much more managable imo with decent gears.

Everything changes eventually and over time you will be able to get top gears and manage.

Or keep crying us a river...
    meep meep

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaprisha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaprisha View Post
    This thread shows who are the lazy ones and expect things to just fall on their lap XD Yes the spiders got more hp but thats where the challenge is. Heck, I dont even have most of the high end gears and I still managed it with a decent pt. Learn new tactics people, not just tap tap blindfolded. smh... Im happy with the way elite gates is currently.
    New elites have always been hard at the start and its kinda embarassing to see old players complaing about the current ones lol. I guess it proves not all old is gold XD

Want to make some gold in elites and elite gates is too stressfull, then try it in elite frontier. Much more managable imo with decent gears.

Everything changes eventually and over time you will be able to get top gears and manage.

Exactly what I thought. I wonder when and why people went from "this is hard, looks like achallenging map i should aim at" to "this is hard, lets go to forums and try to get the map nerfed and easier". Probably because people got so comfortable with running easy maps all day for the last years.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Try to solo it, tell me how far you get. Whats the highest wave you have gotten in a pt for me it was 13.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    And maybe even get rid of the timer. I think it would make it easier on regular players. They don't have to worry about the threat of running out of time, or needing to be in a OP PT to enjoy the map. Can come up with different survival strategies now with no time expiration each round and still farm gold.
    We already have this in Frontier portal, gates doesnt need to have that too as gold is the same on all the elite portals.
    meep meep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

We already have this in Frontier portal, gates doesnt need to have that too as gold is the same on all the elite portals.
    We are running for lb and frontier has no lb, gold is kind of useless considering I have 900gl and get 20k a wave.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    Exactly what I thought. I wonder when and why people went from "this is hard, looks like achallenging map i should aim at" to "this is hard, lets go to forums and try to get the map nerfed and easier". Probably because people got so comfortable with running easy maps all day for the last years.
    It was fun when we worked hard to complete a map and died a few times. Now its you run out of time or die once and you are done.

Sent from my Phone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Try to solo it, tell me how far you get. Whats the highest wave you have gotten in a pt for me it was 13.
    With pt at wave 10. didnt expect to get any further tbf but thats ok. Eventually we will get more waves with more lvls and gears.
    As for solo, Im not even gonna try with my gears lol. But that doesnt change anything.
    meep meep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

With pt at wave 10. didnt expect to get any further tbf but thats ok. Eventually we will get more waves with more lvls and gears.
    As for solo, Im not even gonna try with my gears lol. But that doesnt change anything.
    I would honestly be happy if they removed the spiders. This would even everything out. Also wave 10, we should atleast get to wave 20 at the minimum. Wave 10 is you kill 1 boss in wave 5 one boss maybe in wave 10 and make maybe 30k gold. Its easier to make gold in deep marsh.

Lb should be competitive, not oh you got lucky you beat wave 5 now you can only make it to wave 10 and lose time and now everyone is 20-400pts apart.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 03-06-2020 at 09:13 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    I would honestly be happy if they removed the spiders. This would even everything out. Also wave 10, we should atleast get to wave 20 at the minimum. Wave 10 is you kill 1 boss in wave 5 one boss maybe in wave 10 and make maybe 30k gold. Its easier to make gold in deep marsh.

Lb should be competitive, not oh you got lucky you beat wave 5 now you can only make it to wave 10 and lose time and now everyone is 20-400pts apart.
    Competitive LB you say, yet theres suggestions to make it easier to get higher waves which would change what exactly? Getting a certain amount of points doesnt give you any special price. The most points wins, thats how it is. even if its a few points apart.

Unless this is another conspiracy for certain players to match up points for lb ranks so more people get the badge.... >_>
    meep meep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Does the badge permanent? Or it will gone after lb reset ? If it gone,then what else the point to be on lb....

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

My highest is 15 with a decent party (1 rog 1 mag 2 wars) We wouldve kept going to if i was paying attention. I wasnt paying attention and got killed by boss other than that i am confident that we would have kept going.
    ( Yes the boss 1 shot me but thats expected im not complaining abt it. Death is avoidable if you pay attention) all about strategy.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YeaSheGamez For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

In elite varden, extend the timer to 90 seconds and get rid of the spiders, they have no purpose in varden valley. Apart from that it's all good. Elite is meant to be hard. Varden gates gold should've been only nerfed by 25% - 30% not 75% and elite varden valley gold should've been buffed 25%. Then everyone's a happy bunny.

MAGE OF DEVIANT MISFITSKGKGKFK

19.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #56
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by danialazhad63 View Post
    Does the badge permanent? Or it will gone after lb reset ? If it gone,then what else the point to be on lb....
    Winners get it for a month, just like Hydra / Infested.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

super hard for those player have no endless set with ebon or taintless set

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    I'd say a weapon of the highest level in the highest rarity is nothing an average player should be aiming at. They are not needed for 99% of the maps. An average player should neither be able to farm the hardest map in the game, thats just my opinion. There are even games with maps that not a single player has achieved to finished yet, it's about the challenge.
    A player should aim to play the game expansions are often times the most important part of the game too. You are one of those older players that wants to keep the "I am special,pro" bubble floating.

Sent from my SM-A105F using Tapatalk

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Jausa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

After reading I do see some good suggestions.
    1 Remove the time, this would help a lot. This allows us to go until we die instead of just losing because of a time limit, also allows us to take small breaks for irl. As hard as it is I am sure no one will pass wave 50-70~.
    2 Remove the spiders, this is also great because they are constantly pulling us stunning us and have more hp than the boss and will not allow many people to pass wave 5 even if they are op.

One of these 2 options would be amazing. I think removing spiders would balance it more though we will have a good kdr since we mainly lose to time. We like hard maps but when its to the point where we have 6+ arcane weps and max gear but still cant pass wave 5 then its just boring.

Remove the spiders and buff the hp of the smaller enemies works to.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 03-06-2020 at 12:23 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Elite Valley..

The thing is, there is nothing that’s “challenging” about the valley elites. You either have the gear to burst the boss + spiders before the timer ends, or you don’t.

There are no new tactics gameplay-wise in valley other than spamming your skills as a rogue, because that’s the nature of the map. There is no mob diversity. Speaking from a rogue’s perspective, our job has always been to assassinate high threat enemies. Unlike in Maus where quickly killing mage + witch mobs will result in faster runs, we can only spam skills to maximise our dmg in valley. The only interactive aspects are ult timing and not getting stunned to maximise dmg. Death might be an issue, but that is also heavily based on gear.

Many people are complaining because there is limited INCENTIVE to play the new elites. I only run maps if they provide good rewards, or are fun and skill demanding. Having both is a plus! Elite valley offers none of those yet, other than APs, which I don’t invest my time into.

I blame the nature of wave-orientated maps like valley gates, where a huge emphasis is placed on gear. They have a timer, a lack of mob diversity, and are much more repetitive. To make things worse, the powerful procs that the new arcane weapons offer renders anyone who cannot afford high end weapons useless in those maps.

Many people have came up with great suggestions, and I hope that STS would try their best to balance things out.
    Last edited by Gardenthief; 03-06-2020 at 01:46 PM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Gardenthief For This Useful Post: