Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Elite Valley..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

Default Elite Valley..

1 It is way too hard. 3 bosses and only one drops gold.
    2 The gold drop is still the same from normal.
    3 No war or mage is able to pass wave 5 solo unless the war procs ebon vest and doz axe with ulti together.
    4 Elite dozer wep recipe isn't tradeable so only plat users have it.
    5 It is way too early for a map this hard, not many people are even able to pass wave 20.
    6 Elite frontier still rewards 30 tokens just like the normal one.

Just some things to look at, I am sure there are a lot more things that need fixed. Do leave messages below about other things that need fixed in elite valley.
    Add a pet that has a summon bonus that will have a 20% chance every second to un-stun the owner if the owner is stunned.

I see some suggestions to remove the spiders or remove the time.
    I prefer the time to go away because there is always going to be a wave that you die at. In swamp temple time was not the problem at all, we all kept getting killed.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 03-06-2020 at 07:37 AM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

+1 to hard for players without arcane gears

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by matthew (flash) View Post
    +1 to hard for players without arcane gears
    It is even hard for the players with arcane gears and op stats.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

The map should be hard. Its expansion elite content and usually for high-end geared players. There has not been a single expansion you have to solo so why go for it now? In an organized party its a balanced and challenging map if you own gear which is from the expansion aswell. I don't see any reason to nerf it. If its too hard just go play the normal version, its literally the same map but easier.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

But big gold difference tho

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

It wasn't hard but the stun making it longer

Eww I hate spiders

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

I'd love to join a pt who can get passed wave 30.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

The spider its hard to kill
    1. Nerf spider or
    2. Add more timer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    2 The gold drop is still the same from normal.
    Nope, this is not true. Its definitely been nerfed. 500+gl and my drops are between 7k-14k where it used to be far more.
    meep meep

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Freakin spiders

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaprisha View Post
    Nope, this is not true. Its definitely been nerfed. 500+gl and my drops are between 7k-14k where it used to be far more.
    He refers to the elite map.

About spiders I think they should be nerfed or taken out of the game because the vast majority of players with arcane items cannot get past wave 15

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Spiders should be removed, or at least nerfed. The time should be extended as well, 1 minute is not enough for a wave at wave 10+.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    The map should be hard. Its expansion elite content and usually for high-end geared players. There has not been a single expansion you have to solo so why go for it now? In an organized party its a balanced and challenging map if you own gear which is from the expansion aswell. I don't see any reason to nerf it. If its too hard just go play the normal version, its literally the same map but easier.
    Its more of an issue that there is like 1 1/2 places you can farm that can even touch the realm of profit you make at gates. The most profitable area was always backed up by esg, now there are only half-worthless places you can farm for 100 hours to earn a fraction of what the top 1% are doing.

Yes, you should be rewarded for being top of the group, but i dont think regular players should be left in the dust. There is little to no incentive for a moderately geared player to even attempt to find a party for gates, or any valley map. They are literally being pushed back into Mauso and deep marsh.End game players cant even play end game content, sounds fun for them.

They should have kept the gold drops at like 60%+ for normal versions of valley maps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    I'd love to join a pt who can get passed wave 30.
    Maybe its not meant to be to reach rediculous high waves in the elite version. The other two portals dont take aslong either. I dont think it was sts intention to have maps lasting hours for a single run when they released it. Plus it was way too much gold if theres a boss every wave... considering some made 30m+ each time gates opened.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    Its more of an issue that there is like 1 1/2 places you can farm that can even touch the realm of profit you make at gates. The most profitable area was always backed up by esg, now there are only half-worthless places you can farm for 100 hours to earn a fraction of what the top 1% are doing.

Yes, you should be rewarded for being top of the group, but i dont think regular players should be left in the dust. There is little to no incentive for a moderately geared player to even attempt to find a party for gates, or any valley map. They are literally being pushed back into Mauso and deep marsh.End game players cant even play end game content, sounds fun for them.

They should have kept the gold drops at like 60%+ for normal versions of valley maps.
    It doesnt matter. No matter how gold loot they add, as long as endgame players can farm faster there than anywhere else they will keep running. So if a new player farms the map there will always be a high-end geared player who runs the map twice as fast with 3 times the gold loot.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Maybe its not meant to be to reach rediculous high waves in the elite version. The other two portals dont take aslong either. I dont think it was sts intention to have maps lasting hours for a single run when they released it. Plus it was way too much gold if theres a boss every wave... considering some made 30m+ each time gates opened.
    Talking like Endgame items are not that expensive huh? Im an average player and i dont earn 30m+ each time gates open before the elite vardan update but the endgame items are ranging from 100M-200m,,, RIP free players XD, lets just rest in guildhall hahahah

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

This is just the start so I'm sure a lot will be adjusted going forward. I will give props to STS for not making it a slaughter house. Instead making it hard boss kills. I really don't think we should be mad because we can't Solo or pt all the way to lvl 20 or 30 on a regular. It's meant to be end game hard.

I will say they should do something about GL drop rate somewhere. Because maus & deep looks to be the only maps where gl will actually server any purpose.

Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Misterlowkey View Post
    Talking like Endgame items are not that expensive huh? Im an average player and i dont earn 30m+ each time gates open before the elite vardan update but the endgame items are ranging from 100M-200m,,, RIP free players XD, lets just rest in guildhall hahahah
    I'd say a weapon of the highest level in the highest rarity is nothing an average player should be aiming at. They are not needed for 99% of the maps. An average player should neither be able to farm the hardest map in the game, thats just my opinion. There are even games with maps that not a single player has achieved to finished yet, it's about the challenge.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I'd say a weapon of the highest level in the highest rarity is nothing an average player should be aiming at. They are not needed for 99% of the maps. An average player should neither be able to farm the hardest map in the game, thats just my opinion. There are even games with maps that not a single player has achieved to finished yet, it's about the challenge.
    yes, but in these games the items of high rarity fall from the masters and not from locked that you pay to open, if it is to compare with other games, the base must be the same and not take just one point and create a comparison. wait for an event that is going to make a profit so you can buy a 80M + weapon and it is tiring and I believe that nobody has the patience to gather for a year to be able to pass a map with ease.

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

It seems like the players are obligated to play elite gates lol since the normal one is nerfed with the gold drop, what is this!? Forcing players? Lol its not funny anymore lol

Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk