Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Elite Valley..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Elite always meant to be harder, I still remember how hard elite tindirin was, planar tomb..and it was really fun back then. We farm death, we laugh n cringe at the same time. Now sts release new elite, ppl complaint on how hard the map is. Smh

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

renegade renegade

Sent from my JAT-LX3 using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jlzn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Instead of nerfing normal, why cant they just leave the gold drop before in the normal red portal and then increase the elite by 2x gold drop or something. Both maps are useless to farm now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

And this new elite is different from the other elite map. Elite valley is a 1 map with waves on it unlike the other elite maps, its a 1 run map. Waves serves as difficulty

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    I'd say a weapon of the highest level in the highest rarity is nothing an average player should be aiming at. They are not needed for 99% of the maps. An average player should neither be able to farm the hardest map in the game, thats just my opinion. There are even games with maps that not a single player has achieved to finished yet, it's about the challenge.
    Ow so average players should not farm and aim to not improve at all..ty for the tips bro

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Misterlowkey For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I think the maps fine as is.
    Gold loot is fine aswell, you guys got spoiled with gates making 10m+ a day destroying the economy. The rich got richer and the poor got poorer. And also you can still make a few mill easy. Stop complaining.most of you have been playing for years so a few mill a day adds up over time the way i see it players should not be able to buy "the best gear" just by farming for a week or 2.If anything this is going to drop inflation and make the game better overall. Just give it time.
    Of course the map is going to be hard its max lvl map elite. Its not meant to be "easy"

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to YeaSheGamez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

It doesnt matter. No matter how gold loot they add, as long as endgame players can farm faster there than anywhere else they will keep running. So if a new player farms the map there will always be a high-end geared player who runs the map twice as fast with 3 times the gold loot.
    Yeah here comes the richest guy in AL talking about the game. Please go away

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

+1 they should not nerfed normal valley gates, just make elite gates better drop then normal.

And remove spiders or nerf them to more easier.

Now GL items useless, this is not balance. Bad updates for FTP players, hard to find golds like old days.

Most players don't want this update. No PvP No Farm welcome to Season 10 wasting time in town till you are bored and quit XD

Please fix Normal Gates drop.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by YeaSheGamez View Post
    I think the maps fine as is.
    Gold loot is fine aswell, you guys got spoiled with gates making 10m+ a day destroying the economy. The rich got richer and the poor got poorer. And also you can still make a few mill easy. Stop complaining.most of you have been playing for years so a few mill a day adds up over time the way i see it players should not be able to buy "the best gear" just by farming for a week or 2.If anything this is going to drop inflation and make the game better overall. Just give it time.
    Of course the map is going to be hard its max lvl map elite. Its not meant to be "easy"

Try to play the map. Try to pass wave 10. Tell me if we are able to make mills from farming 10 waves making 30k every 10 waves with a 20% chance of a team passing wave 5.

Also I do think removing the spiders would really fix things. In solo I can kill the boss on wave 5 but not the spiders.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 03-05-2020 at 10:18 PM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I did run the map numerous times now, takes about 5 minutes give or take to get to wave 10. So 30k every 5 minutes still isnt bad.
    If you think back to older days in esg when we looted 10-20k in 5 minutes its still better.
    And also deep marsh is still a option.
    Gold can still be made just not as quick. Which is better for the economy.
    Also when i played i made it to atleast 10 every time even in random. This is an endgame map not everyone is going to be able to play it.
    Last edited by YeaSheGamez; 03-05-2020 at 10:38 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Everything is fine to me except for the spiders having more hp than the boss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Nerf those spiders, why they're even in the maps ?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Shimada For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shimada View Post
    Nerf those spiders, why they're even in the maps ?
    Facts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Actually don't nerf anything. Just make the spiders also drop gold same about as dred Duggar.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Why do they have to nerf normal? They can just leave it as it should be and just add elite version of gates for better gold drop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I'd say a weapon of the highest level in the highest rarity is nothing an average player should be aiming at. They are not needed for 99% of the maps. An average player should neither be able to farm the hardest map in the game, thats just my opinion. There are even games with maps that not a single player has achieved to finished yet, it's about the challenge.
    Thanks for the tip bro. Your statement just forced me to quit the game... LOL

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Keep elite hard, remove gold from all maps except m5/m6 and elite valley.

Make a expansion specific farmable/craftable mythic/set(yellow) items for each slot (weapon, helm, armor, etc). F2P can run the normal maps to get the materials to craft this set and then use the set to run elites and farm gold.

By removing the tradition of mythic/set items for expansion you turned the game into p2w.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    Elite always meant to be harder, I still remember how hard elite tindirin was, planar tomb..and it was really fun back then. We farm death, we laugh n cringe at the same time. Now sts release new elite, ppl complaint on how hard the map is. Smh

Exactly.

Elite tindirin was really challenging, players were farming deaths, doing a single map in +30mins....and still was fun. Same as planar tombs.

Nobody is forced to play hardest map, there are more options in game. But i like that we finally have a really hard map, lately game was more like tap and chat while watching tv.

Just my opinion

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post

The problem is they nerfed golds drop in normal gates and they make gold drop in elite gates as normal gates before. So players who always farm gold, they should farm in elite gates because golds drop in normal gates so bad. 600%GL most drop is 13k before is 37k. Very BIG different thats why farmer player complain.

We know elite is hard as the name. but dont nerfed golds drop in Normal Gates

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Caru View Post
    The problem is they nerfed golds drop in normal gates and they make gold drop in elite gates as normal gates before. So players who always farm gold, they should farm in elite gates because golds drop in normal gates so bad. 600%GL most drop is 13k before is 37k. Very BIG different thats why farmer player complain.

We know elite is hard as the name. but dont nerfed golds drop in Normal Gates
    U got spoiled by the old map bro. The new drop is pretty good imo, just like ESG only no running with speed set needed.
    Theres tonnes to farm in elite..with good gears, pet and team..you can reach wave 30 with i you focus on game.