Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 61

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Elite Valley..

  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    91
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    U got spoiled by the old map bro. The new drop is pretty good imo, just like ESG only no running with speed set needed.
    Theres tonnes to farm in elite..with good gears, pet and team..you can reach wave 30 with i you focus on game.

    Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    Yeah bro but i think they should nerfed golds drop in normal gates and move to elite gates when the Cap 81 come. Probs will balance the game.

  2. #42
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    267
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    It is easier to pass from frugality to extravagance than from extravagance to frugality.

  3. #43
    Senior Member Fearrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    830
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    678
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    202
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    Actually don't nerf anything. Just make the spiders also drop gold same about as dred Duggar.
    And maybe even get rid of the timer. I think it would make it easier on regular players. They don't have to worry about the threat of running out of time, or needing to be in a OP PT to enjoy the map. Can come up with different survival strategies now with no time expiration each round and still farm gold.

    IGN: Cytotoxin(76)+Necrotoxin(63)
    Class: Warrior

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fearrr For This Useful Post:


  5. #44
    Forum Adept Gaprisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    349
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    243
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    138
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

    Default

    This thread shows who are the lazy ones and expect things to just fall on their lap XD Yes the spiders got more hp but thats where the challenge is. Heck, I dont even have most of the high end gears and I still managed it with a decent pt. Learn new tactics people, not just tap tap blindfolded. smh... Im happy with the way elite gates is currently.
    New elites have always been hard at the start and its kinda embarassing to see old players complaing about the current ones lol. I guess it proves not all old is gold XD

    Want to make some gold in elites and elite gates is too stressfull, then try it in elite frontier. Much more managable imo with decent gears.

    Everything changes eventually and over time you will be able to get top gears and manage.

    Or keep crying us a river...
    meep meep

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaprisha For This Useful Post:


  7. #45
    Blogger QuaseT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,252
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    871
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    459
    Thanked in
    221 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaprisha View Post
    This thread shows who are the lazy ones and expect things to just fall on their lap XD Yes the spiders got more hp but thats where the challenge is. Heck, I dont even have most of the high end gears and I still managed it with a decent pt. Learn new tactics people, not just tap tap blindfolded. smh... Im happy with the way elite gates is currently.
    New elites have always been hard at the start and its kinda embarassing to see old players complaing about the current ones lol. I guess it proves not all old is gold XD

    Want to make some gold in elites and elite gates is too stressfull, then try it in elite frontier. Much more managable imo with decent gears.

    Everything changes eventually and over time you will be able to get top gears and manage.

    Or keep crying us a river...
    Exactly what I thought. I wonder when and why people went from "this is hard, looks like achallenging map i should aim at" to "this is hard, lets go to forums and try to get the map nerfed and easier". Probably because people got so comfortable with running easy maps all day for the last years.

  8. #46
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Many places.
    Posts
    2,038
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    61
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    670
    Thanked in
    360 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaprisha View Post
    This thread shows who are the lazy ones and expect things to just fall on their lap XD Yes the spiders got more hp but thats where the challenge is. Heck, I dont even have most of the high end gears and I still managed it with a decent pt. Learn new tactics people, not just tap tap blindfolded. smh... Im happy with the way elite gates is currently.
    New elites have always been hard at the start and its kinda embarassing to see old players complaing about the current ones lol. I guess it proves not all old is gold XD

    Want to make some gold in elites and elite gates is too stressfull, then try it in elite frontier. Much more managable imo with decent gears.

    Everything changes eventually and over time you will be able to get top gears and manage.

    Or keep crying us a river...
    Try to solo it, tell me how far you get. Whats the highest wave you have gotten in a pt for me it was 13.

  9. #47
    Forum Adept Gaprisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    349
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    243
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    138
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    And maybe even get rid of the timer. I think it would make it easier on regular players. They don't have to worry about the threat of running out of time, or needing to be in a OP PT to enjoy the map. Can come up with different survival strategies now with no time expiration each round and still farm gold.
    We already have this in Frontier portal, gates doesnt need to have that too as gold is the same on all the elite portals.
    meep meep

  10. #48
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Many places.
    Posts
    2,038
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    61
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    670
    Thanked in
    360 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaprisha View Post
    We already have this in Frontier portal, gates doesnt need to have that too as gold is the same on all the elite portals.
    We are running for lb and frontier has no lb, gold is kind of useless considering I have 900gl and get 20k a wave.

  11. #49
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Many places.
    Posts
    2,038
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    61
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    670
    Thanked in
    360 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    Exactly what I thought. I wonder when and why people went from "this is hard, looks like achallenging map i should aim at" to "this is hard, lets go to forums and try to get the map nerfed and easier". Probably because people got so comfortable with running easy maps all day for the last years.
    It was fun when we worked hard to complete a map and died a few times. Now its you run out of time or die once and you are done.

    Sent from my Phone.

  12. #50
    Forum Adept Gaprisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    349
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    243
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    138
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Try to solo it, tell me how far you get. Whats the highest wave you have gotten in a pt for me it was 13.
    With pt at wave 10. didnt expect to get any further tbf but thats ok. Eventually we will get more waves with more lvls and gears.
    As for solo, Im not even gonna try with my gears lol. But that doesnt change anything.
    meep meep

  13. #51
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Many places.
    Posts
    2,038
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    61
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    670
    Thanked in
    360 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaprisha View Post
    With pt at wave 10. didnt expect to get any further tbf but thats ok. Eventually we will get more waves with more lvls and gears.
    As for solo, Im not even gonna try with my gears lol. But that doesnt change anything.
    I would honestly be happy if they removed the spiders. This would even everything out. Also wave 10, we should atleast get to wave 20 at the minimum. Wave 10 is you kill 1 boss in wave 5 one boss maybe in wave 10 and make maybe 30k gold. Its easier to make gold in deep marsh.

    Lb should be competitive, not oh you got lucky you beat wave 5 now you can only make it to wave 10 and lose time and now everyone is 20-400pts apart.

  14. #52
    Forum Adept Gaprisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    349
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    243
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    138
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    I would honestly be happy if they removed the spiders. This would even everything out. Also wave 10, we should atleast get to wave 20 at the minimum. Wave 10 is you kill 1 boss in wave 5 one boss maybe in wave 10 and make maybe 30k gold. Its easier to make gold in deep marsh.

    Lb should be competitive, not oh you got lucky you beat wave 5 now you can only make it to wave 10 and lose time and now everyone is 20-400pts apart.
    Competitive LB you say, yet theres suggestions to make it easier to get higher waves which would change what exactly? Getting a certain amount of points doesnt give you any special price. The most points wins, thats how it is. even if its a few points apart.

    Unless this is another conspiracy for certain players to match up points for lb ranks so more people get the badge.... >_>
    meep meep

  15. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    705
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    64
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    39
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

    Default

    Does the badge permanent? Or it will gone after lb reset ? If it gone,then what else the point to be on lb....

    Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

  16. #54
    Member YeaSheGamez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    179
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    38
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

    Default

    My highest is 15 with a decent party (1 rog 1 mag 2 wars) We wouldve kept going to if i was paying attention. I wasnt paying attention and got killed by boss other than that i am confident that we would have kept going.
    ( Yes the boss 1 shot me but thats expected im not complaining abt it. Death is avoidable if you pay attention) all about strategy.

    Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YeaSheGamez For This Useful Post:


  18. #55
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    YouTube
    Posts
    315
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    73
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    127
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

    Default

    In elite varden, extend the timer to 90 seconds and get rid of the spiders, they have no purpose in varden valley. Apart from that it's all good. Elite is meant to be hard. Varden gates gold should've been only nerfed by 25% - 30% not 75% and elite varden valley gold should've been buffed 25%. Then everyone's a happy bunny.

    DEVIANT MISFIT

  19.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #56
    Spacetime Studios Dev Futumsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,875
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,490
    Thanked in
    1,070 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danialazhad63 View Post
    Does the badge permanent? Or it will gone after lb reset ? If it gone,then what else the point to be on lb....
    Winners get it for a month, just like Hydra / Infested.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:


  21. #57
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    52
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    super hard for those player have no endless set with ebon or taintless set

  22. #58
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    177
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    129
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    34
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    I'd say a weapon of the highest level in the highest rarity is nothing an average player should be aiming at. They are not needed for 99% of the maps. An average player should neither be able to farm the hardest map in the game, thats just my opinion. There are even games with maps that not a single player has achieved to finished yet, it's about the challenge.
    A player should aim to play the game expansions are often times the most important part of the game too. You are one of those older players that wants to keep the "I am special,pro" bubble floating.

    Sent from my SM-A105F using Tapatalk

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Jausa For This Useful Post:


  24. #59
    Senior Member Encryptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Many places.
    Posts
    2,038
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    61
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    670
    Thanked in
    360 Posts

    Default

    After reading I do see some good suggestions.
    1 Remove the time, this would help a lot. This allows us to go until we die instead of just losing because of a time limit, also allows us to take small breaks for irl. As hard as it is I am sure no one will pass wave 50-70~.
    2 Remove the spiders, this is also great because they are constantly pulling us stunning us and have more hp than the boss and will not allow many people to pass wave 5 even if they are op.

    One of these 2 options would be amazing. I think removing spiders would balance it more though we will have a good kdr since we mainly lose to time. We like hard maps but when its to the point where we have 6+ arcane weps and max gear but still cant pass wave 5 then its just boring.

    Remove the spiders and buff the hp of the smaller enemies works to.

  25. #60
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    57
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default Elite Valley..

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaprisha View Post
    This thread shows who are the lazy ones and expect things to just fall on their lap XD Yes the spiders got more hp but thats where the challenge is. Heck, I dont even have most of the high end gears and I still managed it with a decent pt. Learn new tactics people, not just tap tap blindfolded. smh... Im happy with the way elite gates is currently.
    The thing is, there is nothing thatís ďchallengingĒ about the valley elites. You either have the gear to burst the boss + spiders before the timer ends, or you donít.

    There are no new tactics gameplay-wise in valley other than spamming your skills as a rogue, because thatís the nature of the map. There is no mob diversity. Speaking from a rogueís perspective, our job has always been to assassinate high threat enemies. Unlike in Maus where quickly killing mage + witch mobs will result in faster runs, we can only spam skills to maximise our dmg in valley. The only interactive aspects are ult timing and not getting stunned to maximise dmg. Death might be an issue, but that is also heavily based on gear.

    Many people are complaining because there is limited INCENTIVE to play the new elites. I only run maps if they provide good rewards, or are fun and skill demanding. Having both is a plus! Elite valley offers none of those yet, other than APs, which I donít invest my time into.

    I blame the nature of wave-orientated maps like valley gates, where a huge emphasis is placed on gear. They have a timer, a lack of mob diversity, and are much more repetitive. To make things worse, the powerful procs that the new arcane weapons offer renders anyone who cannot afford high end weapons useless in those maps.

    Many people have came up with great suggestions, and I hope that STS would try their best to balance things out.
    Last edited by Gardenthief; 03-06-2020 at 01:46 PM.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Gardenthief For This Useful Post:


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Aa valley keep
    By sergio.calma in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-28-2020, 10:29 AM
  2. Elite damage in valley gates
    By Nexior in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-23-2020, 12:26 AM
  3. Buy Elite Gems and Valley Crates
    By Yeue in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-22-2020, 07:15 AM
  4. Buy valley keep
    By Julandaoman in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2020, 03:45 AM
  5. SELL/SWAP valley aa keep or trade for valley aa warlock
    By Julius123 in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-05-2019, 03:43 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •