Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Normal Gate VS Elite Gate ( Broken economy and run for we)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Normal Gate VS Elite Gate ( Broken economy and run for we)

Hello Dev

Our application.

We need a little upgrade for gear and team in an elite it's very hard for everyone to go there, only op players can go there.

Let's say I am a weak player I am very hard to find a team or buy a new item because it is very difficult to find gold in this difficult new map even the price of goods needed in the new map is not worth it we do because very difficult to go to the map of elite Vardan Gate, this is damaging to the person's economy or incriminate ordinary players who are heading to be better to be able to play there.

If it can be normal and elite Vardan Gate get a comparable gold.

We who are weak will never be able to grab the OP if the place from normal is difficult let alone we have to go to the elite more difficult again.

OP players have a hard time they say what else for us who are overwhelmed at normal and elite Vardan Gate.

So many of us a weak person representative who is not empowered to ask for ease and lightening can gold farming in new map.

We beg to give us something best comparable.

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

New map does NOT drop more than exclusive items. Elite map is for elite players and not for the average, that's fact and should be taken in consideration.

Gesendet von meinem CLT-L29 mit Tapatalk

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Finallywin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Its not called "elite" because its easy, if normal vardan was hard what u expect from elite vardan,

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheBlairWitch For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Yes very true, thanks for your advice.

1. I agree. But we need justice.

2. I agree. Not an elite player but we hope to be there to give us the ease, because the weak players are frustrated and difficult to face new places and transfer gold to the elite map Vardan gate.

Felt this was unfair to us.
    Because we see rich players stay rich, weak players remain weak.

So how can we compete with the wealthy players while I can't compensate for him and far enough left unless the rich player is stopped playing and rarely farming gold alone.

What our power can do better,
    For a while we try and strive with maximum farming in the normal Vardan gate to change to be able to move so the elite player.

Sorry if there are any false or unpolite words.
    Thank

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Finallywin View Post
    Elite map is for elite players and not for the average
    can you share pls, how is it to be ELITE PLAYER? running elites whole day? or having enough lvl of arrogance? or what? maybe having a lot gold or best gears? funny fact: after your comment 90% of AL community (and me ofc) looking at you as at nameless trash rather than as ELITE PLAYER, enjoy your "ELITENESS"
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 03-06-2020 at 06:41 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    can you share pls, how is it to be ELITE PLAYER? running elites whole day? or having enough lvl of arrogance? or what? maybe having a lot gold or best gears? funny fact: after your comment 90% of AL community (and me ofc) looking at you as at nameless trash rather than as ELITE PLAYER, enjoy your "ELITENESS"
    Already this will not return as before, we live and we try hard and see developments ahead.

its rich man can pay for this game, only certain people can play it.

It's like a business game, dude.

Have fun and enjoy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeasasabila View Post
    Already this will not return as before, we live and we try hard and see developments ahead.

its rich man can pay for this game, only certain people can play it.

It's like a business game, dude.

Have fun and enjoy.

Exactly. It's about buy and sell. Make good deals. Improve, always have an eye for events. Farm events and keep items, sell them a half year later. That's how you grow in this game.

And always enjoy!! Events make you rich in game, not farming whole day valley

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Finallywin For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Finallywin View Post
    Exactly. It's about buy and sell. Make good deals. Improve, always have an eye for events. Farm events and keep items, sell them a half year later. That's how you grow in this game.

And always enjoy!! Events make you rich in game, not farming whole day valley

I highly appreciate it with your suggestions, and thanks for commenting and this discussion.

I hope you can share other experiences.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Name:  1583509138911.jpg
Views: 485
Size:  65.7 KB

Dont flip over, it's just a joke

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scll For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scll View Post
    Name:  1583509138911.jpg
Views: 485
Size:  65.7 KB

Dont flip over, it's just a joke
    Lmao hahahahahahaha , using Skype as a meme :v

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Yes very true, thanks for your advice.

1. I agree. But we need justice.

2. I agree. Not an elite player but we hope to be there to give us the ease, because the weak players are frustrated and difficult to face new places and transfer gold to the elite map Vardan gate.

Felt this was unfair to us.
    Because we see rich players stay rich, weak players remain weak.

So how can we compete with the wealthy players while I can't compensate for him and far enough left unless the rich player is stopped playing and rarely farming gold alone.

What our power can do better,
    For a while we try and strive with maximum farming in the normal Vardan gate to change to be able to move so the elite player.

Sorry if there are any false or unpolite words.
    Thank

technically,AL becoming pay to win game...bfore this,free to play plyer have chnce to be op n rich by grind hard n by luck n payed plyer have easier way n faster..since new arc 76 n map,no matter hard u grind/smart strategy,rip if not spend money...endgame

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

in my opinion if they continue to do the OP Gold drop in varden,people will get easier gold i guess.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

This game is not single player, is multiplayer and all depends on your team you play.
    To have very high lvl (expensive) items is not always the best .
    All depends to how you play and support team.
    About rich players: all people working or not have right to do what ever they want to their money and nobody can’t judge them for this.
    About poor players: some people (most kids) they want to play 1 game , they see what they have the others and want too,
    then they start to judge others for what they have.
    I have give from my gold much times to poor players to buy equipment, and all the times they buy stupid vanity’s.
    Conclusioneople choice make people rich or poor!
    And there is not bad players! Only bad people!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mitsooos For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsooos View Post
    This game is not single player, is multiplayer and all depends on your team you play.
    To have very high lvl (expensive) items is not always the best .
    All depends to how you play and support team.
    About rich players: all people working or not have right to do what ever they want to their money and nobody can’t judge them for this.
    About poor players: some people (most kids) they want to play 1 game , they see what they have the others and want too,
    then they start to judge others for what they have.
    I have give from my gold much times to poor players to buy equipment, and all the times they buy stupid vanity’s.
    Conclusioneople choice make people rich or poor!
    And there is not bad players! Only bad people!
    This is true. Regardless of elite gates or not, if one person want to make gold, there are plenty of ways.

A flame staff which can be bought from glintcoins foe free makes a lot of gold frim graveyard and mau...

Honestly, majority of low level players aka poor doesn't care about elite gates nor should play attention or time on this map.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Omg stop crying already. Theres a million post of nothing but cry babies!
    Its ELITE MEANT FOR ELITE PLAYERS. period thats it. All new elites have been very hard in the beginning!
    Dont give me that bs "waahh its only for the rich cry cry" these "Rich" farmed their asses off to get to where they are.
    Arcane Legends has givin everyone the same opportunities you couldve farmed your *** off and been rich too but instead you wanna come cry in forums.

There are plenty of other ways to make decent gold! Just because you cant "Hang" with the best of the best doesnt mean you cant make gold. Like ffs you got lvl 74's and shii out here thinking that its supposed to be easy for them.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

The one of Solution point:

1. Something good in an easy and confident game makes us can thrive here.

2. See how difficult they become an elite player with the hard work we didn't know before.

3. There are various ways of earning gold from farming in every place, such as coin, jewel, chest, material craft.

4. Find out the condition and adapt to something new that we face.

5. Paving the way and forming a network like a team and support to go to a new place or about the games we live in today.

*You have opened our minds out and got something to be reminded.

Thanks for the suggestions and arguments you give, this is very useful.

This is a great opportunity to get a good experience from someone there.

We Proud you all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

The problem is most op player now playing in elite and all average player are struggling to farm in normal valley gate to farm u know if they nerf the gold they should nerf the mobs to make it easy for average player reach higher wave back like when the gate mobs still haven't yet upgrade to be so strong now what at first they upgraded the mobs to be op and that's when many op player still do random in normal gate now rarely op player do random in normal yet they nerf the gold while the mobs still stay strong they are literally killing the average player well I was just telling my thought

Hope devs will fix it^^

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Dreamwaleker (and some others) bro I don’t think you know one little thing.
    The op players you say was playing in mausoleum and graveyard at the beginning of the map opening
    The lvl to enter there was 57 and the lvl cap was 61!
    The flame forget staff was (and it is) the best weapon to play in mausoleum 4-6 (and is all most free to buy)
    This days I see players 68 lvl to struggle to clean graveyard and always ask for help
    This happens because if the lvl cap now is 76 lvl nobody cares about the quests (the quest that the op players you say bleed their fingers to clean)
    And nobody buy capable equipment to play because thinking s is waste of gold and all those keeps the gold to buy equipment for higher cap lvl (the op players selling their equipment every time new expansion arrives and buy new)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Keep Calm not quarrel, this is a discussion is not a prolonged debate makes an animosity among you.

Good input from both, this is like there are two thoughts like one person with gold farming focus in the Valley gate and where they are farming to buy new equipment and so on for better, and the second person sees a journey where Players need hard work reaching their goals and hoping when at their maximum level they can be strong and buy a used piece of OP player (elite) to face a new period in 76.

We hope everything you think or you do in playing the game and become a great person, one is cooperation, forming an important bond in the diversity of characters, and not forming a separator between the rich and poor players, and Share experience and be open to a good.

Thank you for this subject: 3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Keep Calm not quarrel, this is a discussion is not a prolonged debate makes an animosity among you.

Good input from both, this is like there are two thoughts like one person with gold farming focus in the Valley gate and where they are farming to buy new equipment and so on for better, and the second person sees a journey where Players need hard work reaching their goals and hoping when at their maximum level they can be strong and buy a used piece of OP player (elite) to face a new period in 76.

We hope everything you think or you do in playing the game and become a great person, one is cooperation, forming an important bond in the diversity of characters, and not forming a separator between the rich and poor players, and Share experience and be open to a good.

Thank you for this subject: 3

Well I never did quarrel I just tell what I thought whether the dev will fix it's their job us player can only wait and hope lol^^

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk