Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
Therein lies the problem. There is nowhere to farm and if you cannot farm you can't get enough gold to purchase the gears (which are ridiculously priced).
I was in this position when the Mausoleum first started but luckily, the drops were good there.
It's the same for lower levels and poorer endgame players. They are between a rock and a hard place now. It's all very well for the so called elite players to lord it over those not as fortunate as them.
Maybe the next event will be helpful to the players who need gold to get further. I just hope lower levels will be included, otherwise more of them will leave and just a few elite endgamers will be left. Take care and have a nice day.
That's right, this is a very important problem for us.
the meeting point that will approach the problem is very close, thank you for your support and open wide thought to us.

We are surprised and why some players have decided to stop playing and some are still playing because in our eyes in this game there are many desperate players and are not excited anymore, even though the opportunity to farm gold is quite wide in the arlorian land.

We, some of them want to gain confidence from the advice of other players who remain victorious and continue to want to learn something new.

We are very careful and keep encouraging ourselves to fight in the endgame in the new rules that are made.

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk