Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Normal Gate VS Elite Gate ( Broken economy and run for we)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamwalker View Post
    Well I never did quarrel I just tell what I thought whether the dev will fix it's their job us player can only wait and hope lol^^

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk
    Yes of course, the best hope always accompanies. Yes, you are free to express your wishes, like your name is DreamWalker

Peace!
    meawwww :3

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

I don't find anything interesting about Vardan. It's just tap..tap..tap.
    This comes across as harsh to the developers but they are just giving what the "elite" players asked for.
    I tried it and found tapping my phone for ages ( hoping someone would cease to exist before me because it's humiliating to be the first to break up the happy little tappers) quite time wasting.
    Oh and there's always the player who barks orders at everyone. It's not a pleasant experience, so those of you who can't go, you're not missing anything. Just relax and wait for another event.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I don't find anything interesting about Vardan. It's just tap..tap..tap.
    This comes across as harsh to the developers but they are just giving what the "elite" players asked for.
    I tried it and found tapping my phone for ages ( hoping someone would cease to exist before me because it's humiliating to be the first to break up the happy little tappers) quite time wasting.
    Oh and there's always the player who barks orders at everyone. It's not a pleasant experience, so those of you who can't go, you're not missing anything. Just relax and wait for another event.
    Sure right, we see here..

Not all players feel happy there is Valley gate because the player can be free to work in this game, have their respective tunings and can follow or not.

Moreover, there is now elite news in the folder Vardan Valley namely two places such as Normal Valley Gate and Elite Valley Gate and other portals, this is the place where you can farming the gold they need to develop their equipment.

This is to worry about someone after the Elite Valley Gate, where previously only normal that he could be able to play there.

Now there is his Nerf gold in normal gate then hear on the move to Elite Valley gate and such... Who, according to intermediate players, is difficult to participate in the event.
    In consciousness there is good and bad him in any top player or intermediate player.

Yes we think once again if you get the pleasure of playing seriously or just simply play it there is a right of each player who feels quite better then.

Peace Greetings.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeasasabila View Post
    Sure right, we see here..

Not all players feel happy there is Valley gate because the player can be free to work in this game, have their respective tunings and can follow or not.

Moreover, there is now elite news in the folder Vardan Valley namely two places such as Normal Valley Gate and Elite Valley Gate and other portals, this is the place where you can farming the gold they need to develop their equipment.

This is to worry about someone after the Elite Valley Gate, where previously only normal that he could be able to play there.

Now there is his Nerf gold in normal gate then hear on the move to Elite Valley gate and such... Who, according to intermediate players, is difficult to participate in the event.
    In consciousness there is good and bad him in any top player or intermediate player.

Yes we think once again if you get the pleasure of playing seriously or just simply play it there is a right of each player who feels quite better then.

Peace Greetings.

Therein lies the problem. There is nowhere to farm and if you cannot farm you can't get enough gold to purchase the gears (which are ridiculously priced).
    I was in this position when the Mausoleum first started but luckily, the drops were good there.
    It's the same for lower levels and poorer endgame players. They are between a rock and a hard place now. It's all very well for the so called elite players to lord it over those not as fortunate as them.
    Maybe the next event will be helpful to the players who need gold to get further. I just hope lower levels will be included, otherwise more of them will leave and just a few elite endgamers will be left. Take care and have a nice day. 🙂

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    Therein lies the problem. There is nowhere to farm and if you cannot farm you can't get enough gold to purchase the gears (which are ridiculously priced).
    I was in this position when the Mausoleum first started but luckily, the drops were good there.
    It's the same for lower levels and poorer endgame players. They are between a rock and a hard place now. It's all very well for the so called elite players to lord it over those not as fortunate as them.
    Maybe the next event will be helpful to the players who need gold to get further. I just hope lower levels will be included, otherwise more of them will leave and just a few elite endgamers will be left. Take care and have a nice day.
    That's right, this is a very important problem for us.
    the meeting point that will approach the problem is very close, thank you for your support and open wide thought to us.

We are surprised and why some players have decided to stop playing and some are still playing because in our eyes in this game there are many desperate players and are not excited anymore, even though the opportunity to farm gold is quite wide in the arlorian land.

We, some of them want to gain confidence from the advice of other players who remain victorious and continue to want to learn something new.

We are very careful and keep encouraging ourselves to fight in the endgame in the new rules that are made.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamwalker View Post
    The problem is most op player now playing in elite and all average player are struggling to farm in normal valley gate to farm u know if they nerf the gold they should nerf the mobs to make it easy for average player reach higher wave back like when the gate mobs still haven't yet upgrade to be so strong now what at first they upgraded the mobs to be op and that's when many op player still do random in normal gate now rarely op player do random in normal yet they nerf the gold while the mobs still stay strong they are literally killing the average player well I was just telling my thought

Hope devs will fix it^^

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk
    Up think this is good idea to normal gates nerf the gold then nerf the mobs/boss too