Quote Originally Posted by Aoeqt View Post
I think it would be beneficial (if this were to ever happen) to keep the fighting style the same just so players don't have to try and adapt to a change that could end up being a big one. I know whenever I tried to switch to AL when it first came out the fighting style was one thing, but wow not being able to move the camera just struck a hard nerve with me.

I tried to get used to it for about a month and it would still just aggravate me more as time went on, so I quickly realized the game just wasn't for me even though I wanted it to be. It's funny though, I couldn't get used to it in AL but DL for some reason it just felt so good the play style and not being able to move the camera didn't affect me as much.
Camera motion / rotation actually makes quite a lot of people ill. Not adding it to AL was done with purpose and we've enjoyed quite a lot of success with AL compared to the other Legends games (obviously for more than just this one reason). My ideal game has a locked camera to please the majority but also has the option to unlock it - for pro players who don't get motion sickness :-)

I was asking if a brand new game should have combat like PL or like AL. I think that if a game were called "PL2" it would work like PL, and same goes for a game called "AL2."
Just wondering what folks think an 'Unknown' Legends game combat style should be like. Thanks!