Thread: Rebalancing Act I Problem

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Default Rebalancing Act I Problem

I'm currently a Luminous Templar and I want to switch to Dark Apostle so I took the first rebalancing quest which was to consume 100 Dark Apostle elixs.
    After consuming all 100 elixirs and turning in the quest, I noticed I was stilI a Lum Templar but did not think too much about it. I stopped running maus/doing anything related to my Somberholt rank for the next few weeks/months.
    When I went back to Septum Urum (?) I found that the first quest reset and I have to consume another 100 pcs Dark Elix. Is this normal? Did I do something wrong? Has this happened to anyone else? Send help i spent so much on dark elix :<

EDIT
    I still have the reset Rebalancing Act I however I was able to take the next rebalancing quest and continue with my journey to being a Dark Apostle. I think you can take the quest multiple times but it will not hinder you from moving on to the next quest???
    Last edited by MagicalTables; 05-16-2020 at 07:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MagicalTables View Post
    I'm currently a Luminous Templar and I want to switch to Dark Apostle so I took the first rebalancing quest which was to consume 100 Dark Apostle elixs.
    After consuming all 100 elixirs and turning in the quest, I noticed I was stilI a Lum Templar but did not think too much about it. I stopped running maus/doing anything related to my Somberholt rank for the next few weeks/months.
    When I went back to Septum Urum (?) I found that the first quest reset and I have to consume another 100 pcs Dark Elix. Is this normal? Did I do something wrong? Has this happened to anyone else? Send help i spent so much on dark elix :<
    Seems you made the same mistake I made. I accidentally accepted the quest again and now I have to consume 100 more of those darn elixirs. Seems the only fix is to do it again since the quest was accepted. Be careful in Chancel of Light, guys. I do not know how I made this mistake but, avoid those NPCs that grants that quest at all costs. They are DEVIOUS and will trick you into doing it again. LOL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Oh wow I see, thanks for the response!! No way I am redoing that quest hahah

I think I accidentally accepted again because I forgot what second quest was so went to npc instead of quest book to check rip xD

But what I don't get is why we are able to re accept the quest after we already completed it, that does not make sense.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Oh wow I see, thanks for the response!! No way I am redoing that quest hahah

I think I accidentally accepted again because I forgot what second quest was so went to npc instead of quest book to check rip xD

But what I don't get is why we are able to re accept the quest after we already completed it, that does not make sense.
    I can agree with the highlighted.

I think we should have to go through some sort of boss quest or something before we get the option to switch from dark to light to avoid the confusion. I believe you lose the Maus bonus stats when you are not balanced and seeing as that I am not interested in completing that quest again for now and for some time, it erases the work I put into becoming balanced.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Ouch, I feel bad for you. I got lucky, for some reason I'm still a lum templar. Hope devs will fix this and maybe bring back our progress 😂 or at least explain why the quest works like that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

EDIT
    I still have the reset Rebalancing Act I however I was able to take the next rebalancing quest and continue with my journey to being a Dark Apostle. I think you can take the quest multiple times but it will not hinder you from moving on to the next quest???
    Here's a small update