Thread: Vardan Elite Improvements

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Default Vardan Elite Improvements

I have done some runs with friends on the new Elite vardan gates map and all I can say is that it's a lot of fun and very quite challenging, bringing back the feeling of the old elites such as tindirin, planar tombs, etc.
    I came up with some ideas while talking with guildies and decided to make this thread, feel free to comment all ur opinions and feedback to this list and whether you agree or not but please DON'T be toxic.

-Adding an elite token vendor with the following items: 10k gold chest, Char bound mythic ring, belt, neck L76, Char bound mythic weapon L76 (these weapons would have weaker stats in comparison to the arcane weapons, weaker proc but a good proc rate), Unlocked vardan lock and a new mole pet (either legendary or mythic rarity)
    These items would be bought with elite tokens (something like red raid token vendor)

-Adding more drops to the maps: Legendary gear with decent stats and a weapon with some kind of passive effect or proc (make weapons lootable only from the bosses and spider guards), legend-arcane rarity new mole pets (make them look more dangerous as the rarity increase please :3) these pets should be lootable only from bosses and spider guards.

-Increase gold drop: since the difficulty is higher it means u get less gold as well (I'm ok with this since inflation was getting out of control). Rather than increasing gold drop I would say make mobs drop higher gold (100g-500g no gold loot, 800g-2k with gold loot) leave the current gold loot from bosses as it is right now.

-Adding an set of 3 elite chests just like on old elite zones, Elite Gold chests would have a slight chance to loot death engine weapons OR armor (having both on same chest seems too good for a free to open chest :P) and arcane shard. Elite and Elite Silver chests contain mole pets (epic-mythic rarity) and equipment, crate tokens, 1-5k gold, 1 crate key, 1 ankh and 1 respec scroll.

Having said all that I think this update was pretty good (FOR END-GAME PLAYERS ONLY)
    Last edited by flashio; 03-08-2020 at 01:12 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to flashio For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Added elite chests to the improvements list on last edit.