Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 99M Limit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

- 99m limit is applicable to olden days of AL when no 1 item has reach to that amount.

- This games need to update their restrictions in terms of how much players can hold.

- This is not about boasting your riches, this is about updating the games so we have a smooth trade-in transactions.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shimada For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    I just thought of this. People say increasing the gold cap to 999m will cause inflation right. What if they make the gold cap 9m. Wouldn't that cause deflation?

Lol, no.
    If 999mil is considered by the devs to be a normal possibility then players will assume there are more than a few who have that much, and they will charge more.
    Obviously if the cap was lowered to 9 it wouldn’t change what players know which is many have more than 9m, & no gold has actually left the game, therefore no prices would change.

Be honest, no necessary items cost 999m. Your concerned with rare items (unneeded vanities) being difficult to sell. thats not a big problem compared to what the game needs in order to keep the games player base robust, and the game to last into the future.
    I see pvp as being more important to this game than the richest 2% selling old vanities & I would rather devs focus on that and al NOT becoming pl, where a few dedicated stay, and the games base gets smaller every year because new players have next to no chance compared to a minority rich folk.

Again nothing in this game that’s needed cost near that much, therefore it’s not important.
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Well if you don't like what I post then ignore it. Put me on your ignore list, no point in making these useless *** posts.

Sent from my Phone.
    Are you trying to be stupid or? I didnt even specify anyone and you felt the need to quote me so I replied to you, buddy use you brain you're losing it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

This is basically the most easy idea and I dont see a single disadvantage coming with it but people try to disagree. Wait 6 more months and you will see what problems the cap within the inflation causes. At some point nobody will be able to buy engame gear with on going inflation. Either sts reduces gold drop by a massive amount (which will most likely end up in people complaining ahout it on forums) or they increase the gold cap. At some point even the ones who disagree due various (in my opinion senseless) reasons will be affected and ask for a change.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Change the limit please
    Higher limit is needed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

What a interesting thread this has been, it’s a good idea but also a bad idea. Best idea I seen so far was the gold bars u can buy / liquidate for 100m but then again it would still hurt new players if they where to do this, well it’s all up to STS and they MUST address something like this it’s like they have to make a choice the old players or new players also the fact that no item besides mainly vanity is worth 999m so there not gonna do that but if they do decide to do anything I think a NPC that sells maybe a coin or like said here a gold bar that’s worth 99m and can be liquidated for that amount would be very convenient but all the additional stuff they add to help fix this will only hurt the new or not so fortunate players you have a big decision to make STS you must choose wisely and if they raise the gold limit fasten your seatbelts and prepare for high speed inflation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I want this to happen so much

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by championboost View Post
    i dont think it takes much effort to change it to a higher cap. Maybe they want to stop inflation
    yeah by giving more gl on every update???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Need space in char how 200m and stash 100m max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Still waiting..

Redmi 5 Plus cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

I would honestly be happy with a stash 999m limit because 14 characters full 99m is just so annoying.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Yeah a few thousand, have you seen all the people in the game? Every one who has an arcane wep 76 has 100m+ gold in items or in pure.
    Why would people rise their item prices if people could hold more gold on their main character? Sts isn't giving us gold, we still have the same amount of gold but spreaded across 20+characters. Bill Gates walks into a store with 20$ on him and all the prices range from 1-10$. Next day he walks in with 1b$ do the price tags flip price or something to 10mil per item?

New people have a ton of help from me to advance in this game, it is really hard to start off but once you take off you are going to fly. My help if they watch yt, read my post in new players or pm me in game.

Sent from my Phone.
    Less than 10% of players have 500m of pure gold in their stash.

Sure they have old LB vanities (Frank, ice spirit, Medusa etc) but for some, that is all they have and they will sit on that for inflation. Those who can afford 76 arcane weapons doesn't mean they need the extra gold cap to 999m. Why because who needs a 999m cap if their stash remains at 0 gold after buying that 76 arcane weapon or that LB vanity

Sadly I have to agree to 999m cap because there are idiots who want to purchase these old LB vanities for ridiculous amounts of gold in order for them not to get scammed by anyone

Sent from my CPH1707 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Algorhythm View Post
    Less than 10% of players have 500m of pure gold in their stash.

Sure they have old LB vanities (Frank, ice spirit, Medusa etc) but for some, that is all they have and they will sit on that for inflation. Those who can afford 76 arcane weapons doesn't mean they need the extra gold cap to 999m. Why because who needs a 999m cap if their stash remains at 0 gold after buying that 76 arcane weapon or that LB vanity

Sadly I have to agree to 999m cap because there are idiots who want to purchase these old LB vanities for ridiculous amounts of gold in order for them not to get scammed by anyone

The reason they buy the lb items is because those items rise in price faster and way higher than any other item; they look pretty cool too. Last year frank set was 190m and now its 450-500m.
    I mainly want it because once I hit maybe 3-5billion gold I will do a giveaway where I give 1bil out to people. I would do 100 winners 10m ea, 50 winners 20m ea or 20 winners 50m ea.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

The reason they buy the lb items is because those items rise in price faster and way higher than any other item; they look pretty cool too. Last year frank set was 190m and now its 450-500m.
    I mainly want it because once I hit maybe 3-5billion gold I will do a giveaway where I give 1bil out to people. I would do 100 winners 10m ea, 50 winners 20m ea or 20 winners 50m ea.
    I really don't care about your giveaways.
    I'm thinking about how it will impact the game.

A con about increasing the gold cap from 99m to 999m is that there will be an inflation of gold buyers in the game. At the moment there are already alot of gold buyers in game. By raising the cap to 999m large transactions can be made in an instant through auction or trades. That's a big problem for the economy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

A con about increasing the gold cap from 99m to 999m is that there will be an inflation of gold buyers in the game. At the moment there are already alot of gold buyers in game. By raising the cap to 999m large transactions can be made in an instant through auction or trades. That's a big problem for the economy.

Do keep auc list limit 99m, this doesn't need to be 999m.
    Though it would be suspicious for someone to randomly give 100m+ gold to someone for an epic item or legendary worth 1k. If there were more gold trades then the devs could counter a lot of them which means if they get banned for breaking tos then there goes 100m+ gold out of the game. Removing gold.
    I doubt it will add more gold transactions though, people know the consequences.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

What kind of inflation you talking about? We already have an inflation. This cap, 99M,was for 5 years ago, when a weapon or a gears were maximum 9-10M, now some item prices are more than 100+, logically, it suppose to be anways more than 99M, if it's not being 999M. Egg prices were 5-10M, in this condition 99M is normal as a cap, now, we are paying 90M for Guinevere. Even I am not talking about LB item prices, so how you think, how you can manage the trades with 99M cap? Logic is same. An item was 10M, 99M cap is fair, now items are being more than 100+. Even that shouldn't be a request, that's a necessity.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Do keep auc list limit 99m, this doesn't need to be 999m.
    Though it would be suspicious for someone to randomly give 100m+ gold to someone for an epic item or legendary worth 1k. If there were more gold trades then the devs could counter a lot of them which means if they get banned for breaking tos then there goes 100m+ gold out of the game. Removing gold.
    I doubt it will add more gold transactions though, people know the consequences.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    ... ...
    There were people buying 1billion gold so they can buy ice spirit set from a 99m cap. I'm sure you can figure the rest with your imagination.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jeuxheinze View Post
    What kind of inflation you talking about? We already have an inflation. This cap, 99M,was for 5 years ago, when a weapon or a gears were maximum 9-10M, now some item prices are more than 100+, logically, it suppose to be anways more than 99M, if it's not being 999M. Egg prices were 5-10M, in this condition 99M is normal as a cap, now, we are paying 90M for Guinevere. Even I am not talking about LB item prices, so how you think, how you can manage the trades with 99M cap? Logic is same. An item was 10M, 99M cap is fair, now items are being more than 100+. Even that shouldn't be a request, that's a necessity.

I said and inflation of gold buyers!
    Yes I'm aware the cap of 99m is out-dated and we should keep it that way for a reason.
    Are you aware shady and surge cost 125m when it first came out even if we had 99m cap? Guen price is no where near that of shady and surge when it was first released.

If you scroll up I said unfortunately I agree to 999m cap increase so you Mfers don't get scam but the problem is that gold buyers will be buying larger amounts of gold in bulk alot easier.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Main issue is trading. Aggressive was selling a ghost set 2014 for 500m which is cheap and one guy wants to buy. Aggressive says helm 250 first then vest 250 because vest is around 270-300m. The guy left trade and game also unfriended. He wanted to pay 250m for vest then skip helm scam my friend and sell the vest for 270m+.

Sent from my Phone.
    i love how you say ‘500m which is cheap’ xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

99m is very good just buy our items and stash so u can farm gold again xd