Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 99M Limit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default 99M Limit

I'am really curious what is the reason that make the devs hold it on 99M limit.. Because of that, many trades are being unsuccessful. If you wanna explain this situation, as a players, we really wanna know that. What is the reason? Thanks.

Redmi 5 Plus cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jeuxheinze For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Someone I know sent this to me a while back. The way I see it, it's to save people from crooks like you Mccook
    Name:  Screenshot_20200307-184257~2.png
Views: 1034
Size:  173.4 KB

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bundlos For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

i dont think it takes much effort to change it to a higher cap. Maybe they want to stop inflation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

If they add the 999m cap and don't want items to rise then they should add more gold sinks on the day they increase the cap.

This needs to come soon, players with 10+ characters just to hold 99m gold on each character are probably annoyed.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

It's probably time to update the limit to also reduce the chance of scams for high priced items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

How many people actualy have this 99m gold problem, if more people start to have this problem maybe devs will do something but if only 100 out of all have this problem, i dont think they will do anything

🍀

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheBlairWitch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairWitch View Post
    How many people actualy have this 99m gold problem, if more people start to have this problem maybe devs will do something but if only 100 out of all have this problem, i dont think they will do anything

🍀
    I am sure a few thousand people have this problem.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

A few thousand....an exaggeration!
    If cap is increased it also allows for traders to immediately raise prices for their items. I do agree that trade will be easier to manage instead of having multiple transactions happening at the same time. But you also have to note that considering the 99m cap, it also helps restrain the listing of items sometimes to an achievable range. If the cap increases, and it wont just increase for stash most likely; then you will definitely see exuberant price ranges in cs too. For players that have been playing this game a while, it doesn't effect them much; but for new players(who arent many); this move might harm them.
    And mind you on high budget items, merch's are the ones who usually scam each other. Not the lower tier people. So if you are worried about being scammed, you should be weary of each other not the gold limit tbh.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fightbeast For This Useful Post:

Player4L

Is at bad idea to raise cap to 999m everything would be so expensive no item should be worth more than 99m
    Buy dozer ax 30m <--- clean

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fightbeast View Post
    If cap is increased it also allows for traders to immediately raise prices for their items. I do agree that trade will be easier to manage instead of having multiple transactions happening at the same time. But you also have to note that considering the 99m cap, it also helps restrain the listing of items sometimes to an achievable range. If the cap increases, and it wont just increase for stash most likely; then you will definitely see exuberant price ranges in cs too. For players that have been playing this game a while, it doesn't effect them much; but for new players(who arent many); this move might harm them.
    And mind you on high budget items, merch's are the ones who usually scam each other. Not the lower tier people. So if you are worried about being scammed, you should be weary of each other not the gold limit tbh.
    Im not talking about get scam.I have gold but I cant buy the Yeti Set, why? Because I need to do multiple trades and thats impossible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

I think it would be op to make 999m Gold cap

Forum Adept MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

How much gold can one person make, Honestly 99m in stash and inv lol , maybe those op players need to get a life or stop playing AL for a little while, and stop hording gold XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    I am sure a few thousand people have this problem.
    Wow thats alot of gold 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🍀

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239 View Post
    How much gold can one person make, Honestly 99m in stash and inv lol , maybe those op players need to get a life or stop playing AL for a little while, and stop hording gold XD
    What does a person buy that has everything they want and why also assume players with a lot of gold don't have a life?

Supply vs demand has caused the prices to soar. Last I checked STS is in control of the drop rates, not the community. With the amount of real money spent on plat it's not surprising items cost as much as they do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Verbie View Post
    What does a person buy that has everything they want and why also assume players with a lot of gold don't have a life?

Supply vs demand has caused the prices to soar. Last I checked STS is in control of the drop rates, not the community. With the amount of real money spent on plat it's not surprising items cost as much as they do.
    I agree you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239 View Post
    Making 200m doesn't take much skill to do. Just need common sense and math knowledge as well time. Irl is boring, I work eat sleep drive play AL. I don't visit family, I don't talk to friends or many people in general.

Merching the way you are supposed to is what makes the most gold. I said it multiple times to people, don't go around lowballing people for armors. Gears aren't ment to merch, true merch trick is merch event items. Look at awake gems, people buy thousands of them and make killer profit.

Lets say you buy 35000x of them for 8k each, thats 280m. You sell them for 14k each 1 month later and make 490mil. Thats 210m profit from doing nothing but breaking your finger clicking a button and moving items between alts.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 03-07-2020 at 06:41 PM.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Increase stash gold to 999m?
    (Wouldn’t hurt anyone, and it’s just for your own personal account)

Just keep ‘Auction listing’ and ‘inventory’ Gold at 99m.
    (so prices don’t go ridiculously higher than they already are)

But... if they are raising the cap. (IF...)

200m gold should be sufficient, anything more is not necessary.
    (only so many players can afford old lb vanities *yeti,frank,OG jester, ETC*)

New arcane weapons will drop to 80-40m within a few months from now. After their ‘looting %’ gets increased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fightbeast View Post
    Yeah a few thousand, have you seen all the people in the game? Every one who has an arcane wep 76 has 100m+ gold in items or in pure.
    Why would people rise their item prices if people could hold more gold on their main character? Sts isn't giving us gold, we still have the same amount of gold but spreaded across 20+characters. Bill Gates walks into a store with 20$ on him and all the prices range from 1-10$. Next day he walks in with 1b$ do the price tags flip price or something to 10mil per item?

New people have a ton of help from me to advance in this game, it is really hard to start off but once you take off you are going to fly. My help if they watch yt, read my post in new players or pm me in game.

Sent from my Phone.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 03-07-2020 at 07:08 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Where did Bill Gates come into this mix? XD
    But irrespective of that, to your point; (I am just speaking in the context of AL) if a rich individual enters a market the market automatically adapts to suit the highest bidder. And I am not saying that it will happen instantly but it will. You can see from AL history itself. When people were limited to 99m as the highest amount in gold most of the richest people could have, the market catered with their values of items accordingly. As soon as the individuals started making more gold the values started increasing exponentially. And it is because these very individuals inflated the market. Not because it was necessary to do so but rather because they could. So its true that the amount of gold you have doesnt change whether you trade in 99m or 99b; but once you decide to pay a certain amount for something the amount for that item increases automatically. And it is this fact that the merchants are able to manipulate with fake offers and item purchases in the TM. In CS with the 99m cap, it acts as a limiter both in the context of how much you pay to list and how much you can get back. Once the 999m value comes to cs people will start listing items according to the 999m limit and thus prices will definitely increase. And really, apart from a few vanities what real need do you really have for a cap increase in gold? Other items like new weps and old rare gears can be traded in 2-3 accounts itself

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

That limit is set to keep the value of gold and a maximum value of transaction. It means that as per the game there are no items that should be traded for more than 99m gold. If you increase that limit the value of gold will further depreciate.