Thread: Glint aegis, immo staff, terror blade

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yoloswagx View Post
    yea nerf rogue wep again!!!..smh there isnt any rogue low lvl wep to nerf...so we should not push it to rogue again..and stand up to this guy...

Literally rogue has no other substitute weapon except ebon dagger, duggar bow and dagger...u can clearly see this...when u check the price..all the rogues..are forced to buy this wep to actually play the character

Too small of supply..versus a strong demand...n don tell me..cuz this ****ty rogue character is.."op" everything needs to b expensive.. think before you speak

Oh if you have other opinion tell me..other good wep for rogue then the 1 i mentioned above..fight me on this

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    haven't used drag blades? lol u can use dragon blades and ebon bow to combo mobs in valley mobs cannot touch you proc drag blades 2x and switch to spirit daggs for mobs and ebon bow for boss use bd% gears as long as u reach 3k dmg with bd%50 would do more dmg tbh u should at least appreciate the procs of the other weaps even tho there are not op as 71+ arcanes lol

now another rogue wants a nerf
    Last edited by Grimmstroke; 03-09-2020 at 04:31 AM. Reason: crying rogue

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grimmstroke For This Useful Post: