Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glint aegis, immo staff, terror blade

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Default Glint aegis, immo staff, terror blade

Hi devs,

I remember you guys did a nerf on dragon staff, balance staff, dragon blades etc. Cause lower lvl weapons shouldnt be OP in endgame maps. So my question is: when does the nerf comes for glint aegis, immo staf, terror blade?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

If they are the top weapon choice on current expansions/maps (which is not the case like ds/flame staff drag blades before) these weaps u stated are substitute weapons but not as good as ebon/death engine weapons.

Its nice that these weapons are used, because good players create great strategies and combos with these. Makes the game better, not as plain boring..

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    If they are the top weapon choice on current expansions/maps (which is not the case like ds/flame staff drag blades before) these weaps u stated are substitute weapons but not as good as ebon/death engine weapons.

Its nice that these weapons are used, because good players create great strategies and combos with these. Makes the game better, not as plain boring..

Terror blade and immo staff are the current top weapons for the new maps imo..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    Terror blade and immo staff are the current top weapons for the new maps imo..
    They aren't. Obviously Death engine weapons are, Terrorblade is only 10lvls behind and is only used to pull in mobs, doesn't instakill bosses or mobs in 3secs like how Death engine weapons work. Skratch still provides the best dmg output, and is more applicable and usable in more areas.

Even if these weapons are old, people can create combos out of them, makes the game alot better. Nonetheless, their prices also increase when they are usable again, that makes them harder to acquire.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

wtf '-'

/11chars

Arcane Legends Since 2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

these weps are substitute to all other wep like death engine... a cheap wep which comes in handy..some ppl are not able to pay 90mil or above..n u expect them to nerf them jus to follow the trend?

I mean props to them nerfing all rogues low lvl wep, that cause all rogues forced to buy high lvl wep, but don take away some good functional balanced wep for other classes

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Yoloswagx; 03-07-2020 at 11:08 PM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yoloswagx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

I send this message to the devs cause its time. These weapons should belong in there own brackets and not make a difference this big in endgame. They did it before when low lvl weapons made such difference, so its time to do it again. I dont mind u guys share you opinions here, but clearly some of you have issues to communicate normal on a forum for all ages.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

wth you saying who would stay in bracket 56 when ppl are progressing in the game no use of immortal staff in cap 56 lol useful in cap 60+ (mauso) tbh i hate ur idea of getting this arcane weapons back to bracket and nerfing them until they become useless af in the game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

I send this message to the devs cause its time. These weapons should belong in there own brackets and not make a difference this big in endgame. They did it before when low lvl weapons made such difference, so its time to do it again. I dont mind u guys share you opinions here, but clearly some of you have issues to communicate normal on a forum for all ages.
    Lmao...Your main class is Rogue right?
    Last edited by Fearrr; 03-08-2020 at 09:01 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Lets be real here. Devs have now given up on pvp for 4yrs now, and PVE is the only utilized gamemode In AL.

In AL, only Deep Marsh & Gates are the only maps really played. When these maps aren't active yet, the game Is less active and productive generally.

Alright, thinking out of the box, looking for the bigger picture, why would you want to isolate gears for its own bracket and wanting to nerf to the verge for these weapons to be useless?

What makes AL still interesting Is the combos we can do. For instance, processing Skratch then Ebon staff deals higher damage dealth from enemies, or Tb + Dozer, these combos along with pets and skills is called strategy and not cheating or unfair. This game would be more boring if players would only want to use the new weapons introduced every expansion, as old gears are now useless and forgotten.

This applies for some events, such as Temple, where utilizing and knowing the procs and mechanics of weapons, switching loadouts/builds and pets to reach higher waves Is one example of strategy.
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 03-08-2020 at 09:04 AM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

The game already has few endgame gears ..and u want all the previous arc/mythic/set weapons to be nerfed

So u want evryone to buy weapons for 100m
    What about those normal players
    Run around with lvl76 legendary class gears?

This gonna start again with op players calling others poor or more insults
    And alienation from parties with endgame weaps

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Hi devs,

I remember you guys did a nerf on dragon staff, balance staff, dragon blades etc. Cause lower lvl weapons shouldnt be OP in endgame maps. So my question is: when does the nerf comes for glint aegis, immo staf, terror blade?
    Lower level weapons should be op in end game, this allows us to make more strategies for end game maps. Why do you think dragon sword is worth 1.5m? Its trash, and if they did nerf these other weapons they would also be 2m.

Why target war and mage items? Why not nerf rogue items. How are they going to nerf terror blade? Make it do like 1 damage to enemies? Also if they nerfed glint aegis then it would break jewel farming since it wouldn't be able to kill anything. Spam the hell out of jewels.
    Why nerf your pve team then complain in game that they suck a$$ because they can't do much. I made a very OP team for elite gates and we had so much trouble getting to wave 25.. They should buff dragon sword to do 2k-4k dmg per tick to enemies.
    Just because a weapon is old it shouldn't be turned into trash and never used.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 03-08-2020 at 01:27 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Thanks for bringing these weps to the attention of Devs.

NERF INCOMING!

MAGE OF DEVIANT MISFITSKGKGKFK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hi devs,

R.I.P

Sent from my LDN-LX2 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Yes please let's farm glint aegis and make jwls rain, daddy needs full precise :P
    Now seriously, why is this even a thread lol? U should be grateful to have older weapons to keep being useful smh

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Older weps are useful only for warriors and mages, it should be useful for all classes or none at all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alonehope View Post
    well at the first pls don't insult other people ...
    he just left his idea here some might like and some not u can simply tell ur idea or comments on this one don't start drama that no one like pls

IGN: Alonehope
    Clearly my comment got more likes than the op. It means something don't u think?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

yea nerf rogue wep again!!!..smh there isnt any rogue low lvl wep to nerf...so we should not push it to rogue again..and stand up to this guy...

Literally rogue has no other substitute weapon except ebon dagger, duggar bow and dagger...u can clearly see this...when u check the price..all the rogues..are forced to buy this wep to actually play the character

Too small of supply..versus a strong demand...n don tell me..cuz this ****ty rogue character is.."op" everything needs to b expensive.. think before you speak

Oh if you have other opinion tell me..other good wep for rogue then the 1 i mentioned above..fight me on this

Last edited by Yoloswagx; 03-08-2020 at 09:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yoloswagx View Post
    yea nerf rogue wep again!!!..smh there isnt any rogue low lvl wep to nerf...so we should not push it to rogue again..and stand up to this guy...

Literally rogue has no other substitute weapon except ebon dagger, duggar bow and dagger...u can clearly see this...when u check the price..all the rogues..are forced to buy this wep to actually play the character

Too small of supply..versus a strong demand...n don tell me..cuz this ****ty rogue character is.."op" everything needs to b expensive.. think before you speak

Oh if you have other opinion tell me..other good wep for rogue then the 1 i mentioned above..fight me on this

haven't used drag blades? lol u can use dragon blades and ebon bow to combo mobs in valley mobs cannot touch you proc drag blades 2x and switch to spirit daggs for mobs and ebon bow for boss use bd% gears as long as u reach 3k dmg with bd%50 would do more dmg tbh u should at least appreciate the procs of the other weaps even tho there are not op as 71+ arcanes lol

now another rogue wants a nerf
    Last edited by Grimmstroke; 03-09-2020 at 04:31 AM. Reason: crying rogue

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grimmstroke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    Clearly my comment got more likes than the op. It means something don't u think?
    If only there was a dislike button, but I guess I ll just go with the report for now.