Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It only takes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

I've been playing AL since 2014 and I'm still doing all the 1000 bosses APs, but you 5 years long player bugged by those 2 spiders?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    I've been playing AL since 2014 and I'm still doing all the 1000 bosses APs, but you 5 years long player bugged by those 2 spiders?
    Yes im 5 years long player who saw how this game was fair & awesome. Fair in a sense that everyone has a shot on everything. This is what separate AL from other games. I am not bugged ny 2 spiders. But believe me, its not fun when the main boss is easier to kill than those 2 pesky creatures who aren't suppose to be there in the 1st place.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

if spiders were like 50% of boss difficulty to kill or at last they would drop sth good or gold tho that would be pretty better ...
    so far players only doing it for APS and its too hard for those don't have any gear to kill normal map (this is not elite its super-elite).
    at last, they should add gold on spiders too or increase boss drop like 2X also peoples with low gear keep playing normal gate which is dropped gold drop like 70%
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Allset View Post
    The spiders are tougher than the boss. If they dropped GL that would change a lot of players minds. It would for me.

I hardly switch to gl before boss drops because spiders are still up. I would rather advance than take the chance of 1shot. The lb tops are making waves up in thirties. When Gates was at it's best that's where the real GL started. Now it's not even worth the trouble. Just bragging rights...

Rogue
    i.ve saw...the spiders are drop gold also like 2.5k or something....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by loyti View Post
    After 5 years of playin this once awesome & fair game, i just realized it only takes 2 spiders to kill the fun. What a way to kill your own game.
    Good job.
    lmfao...🤣 im a agree with u...
    sta should just nerf their HP or may be remove the 1 speyde

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Here this will solve your spider problem Name:  GUEST_17cf4cf4-9bd4-4155-b2b0-0d4f4f5ea7af.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  22.6 KB

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBlairWitch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ranknabz View Post
    i.ve saw...the spiders are drop gold also like 2.5k or something....
    TBH I didn't see a regular gl drop from them.

Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Hi All , tbh I'm not fine with that much hardness on Elite VG but some of Op players might be Fine with it

Using a temple challenge style map for Goldloot in first step hurts alot of farmers , they've to gear enough to join normal mode of it..

So far if anyone has made good gear for normal mode it doesn't mean "ok , he is ready for elite mode, too". The goldloot which is available in elite mode, just helps the rich players to get richer!

As you can see only overgeard and really really Op players can touch +25 waves so what is it means? A guy who paid over 400m for gears now can loot Op Gold piles also ! So what about newbie players? What can do for their grind? lol

M6? - they've to Open M1-M5
    DM? - (24h limitation)
    Vg? Nerfed ( also 24h limitation)

As An AL lover i have to say sts Must Add a 24/7 map for goldloot

Even if the average of loot will be too low still better than Afk in camp lol

Tysm in advance

Sent from my SM-J320F using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Salb For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zerationB View Post
    I better play mobile legend than this OP nerf, let's get real this game is dying

Sent from my CPH1823 using Tapatalk
    lol 😂😂😂....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Salb View Post
    Hi All , tbh I'm not fine with that much hardness on Elite VG but some of Op players might be Fine with it

Using a temple challenge style map for Goldloot in first step hurts alot of farmers , they've to gear enough to join normal mode of it..

So far if anyone has made good gear for normal mode it doesn't mean "ok , he is ready for elite mode, too". The goldloot which is available in elite mode, just helps the rich players to get richer!

As you can see only overgeard and really really Op players can touch +25 waves so what is it means? A guy who paid over 400m for gears now can loot Op Gold piles also ! So what about newbie players? What can do for their grind? lol

M6? - they've to Open M1-M5
    DM? - (24h limitation)
    Vg? Nerfed ( also 24h limitation)

As An AL lover i have to say sts Must Add a 24/7 map for goldloot

Even if the average of loot will be too low still better than Afk in camp lol

Tysm in advance

Sent from my SM-J320F using Tapatalk
    +1
    sts want to get new players to game but this how is going on only old players will remind in-game if ... they are full geared too lot of my friends left game after this nightmare happened to VG.
    pls fix sth for us or add sth to farm(worth for time) ty
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

I don't know why we are being ignored everyone is asking to please nerf the spiders hp or atleast remove a spider. I dont think it's asking too much. If even top geared players are having trouble then something is wrong please listen.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Alright so apparently people don't understand yet that this game is a business. Why do you think sts made it harder at first? Since you have to spend a lot of gold and how to get gold quickly by purchasing platinum and so the visual circle goes on and on if player x has good gears but doesn't have the skills or friends “for partying” that are strong enough “by earning it back” this is their business thought where it takes them to make money and you are the player who can change by working hard to maybe get somewhere in real life, everything is not easy and either free and the lucky people are athletically, intelligent, musically or talented in a certain skill or born into a family with a heritage.

What i want to say is that the under geared players have to deal with it right now. Finally, it's up to STS whether they will change or not, but in real life, you can't complain about the law and the whole system either.

I give the players a tip in this game "Hard work pays off" this is where you just need to know how to walk the road.