Thread: Case study & facts: Mythic, Honor and Old school pvp!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    Just because you get way more time to kill in honor doesn't make it old school rather opposite and can make it ur dream pvp maybe but not classic .
    Slow-pace doesn't necessarily reflect "classic pvp," but in the same way, nor do two skill mythic kills. The height of PL's PvP was quite fast-paced in comparison to other games, and perhaps that's why it was so addicting. However, just because it was fast-paced doesn't mean it was devoid of skill - I just think it's worth noting that Mythic PvP is too fast in comparison.

Honor is more about debuff timing than anything else, I'd even go as far as saying it's too slow in comparison to "classic PvP." However, in recent years, we've had fast-paced PvP with little to no skill required, so honor is a nice middle-ground for now.

Mythic stats are currently absurdly disproportionate to debuffs, and until this is fixed, there won't be another cap with the feeling of "classic PvP..." at least honor is a step in the right direction.

However, I do agree: Honor is a lot slower than older caps - but that's better than imbalance.
    Last edited by Dexteritys; 03-09-2020 at 08:04 AM.
    raid that roach

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dexteritys For This Useful Post: