Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paladin in Arena of Honor (100-105)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Default Paladin in Arena of Honor (100-105)

After multiple experiments in the Honor Arena on rhino, at this point I feel like it supports well but does no damage and doesn’t tank like it should. I think it needs a slight armor buff, but a semi decent damage buff. The base damage isn’t bad but when versing other classes, the rhino buff does not compare to other classes. (Example: Bird or Bear)

A lot of players have seen rhino in action in the Honor Arena and could agree with me on this, all I want to do is come up with a solution to where rhino is doable, and can compare to a mage. As a rhino, I am not able to kill anything in honor. No matter what the case may be it’s always a mismatch. I am not asking for the class to get a huge buff to where it becomes “OP” but just something to where I am able to compete.

As for the base damage of the set, it is 80-120 base damage. I feel like that is solid, but the buffs do not compete to other classes. For example, bears “Rage” buff adds +100 Damage, rhinos damage buff only does +46 Damage, making it impossible to beat them in a 1v1. Not only that, but when it comes to team play the rhino isn’t able to compete with any class regardless of the situation.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Absolize For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Lol rhino is a broken 2hit and done class in Myth pvp need nerf not buff, add as much stat as u can in rhino honor items I don't care but not in rhino skills or base stats.
    Last edited by Waug; 03-10-2020 at 06:40 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    Lol rhino is a broken 2hit and done class in Myth pvp need nerf not buff, add as much stat as u can in rhino honor items I don't care but not in rhino skills or base stats.
    Except rhinos base stats are exactly what needs to be buffed. Why does rhino suck at everything outside of 105-110 with sets that are already broken? You continue to blame rhino for the fault of the developers when they created 2 caps that were easily exploitable for the class. The way i see it. If rhinos are OP thanks to their base stats then foxes and mages should be nerfed automatically. Bears Ib should be halved. Archers Skill Damage in endgame should also be halved. You can't have it one way.

Rhinos are the ONLY class that cannot gain kills in honor PvP, mind you honor is stat PvP so in no way can you blame it on the set.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Also i can't help but be amused that you refused to acknowledge that birds can 2 shot in Myth with cruel blast, Bears with Smash, Mages with frost light fire, and foxes can possibly do it with rabid shred ham. You don't mention them but you're real quick to say rhinos. I stand by the statement that until you play the class firsthand you should not have any input on what needs to be changed about it. It's pretty damn easy to blow things out of proportion, especially at the faults of gear inbalance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Yet u denied to come to point where I offered something to low lvl rhino separately (event though I have no clue about low lvl rhino situation) since then I've doubt on ur intention TBH. Doesn't matter what u say, endgame rhino is broken compared to anything.

Absolute junk class, u want a tank with tank gear kill 2 hit anything with a speed skill as good as teleportation.
    Last edited by Waug; 03-10-2020 at 09:00 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Yet u denied to come to point where I offered something to low lvl rhino separately (event though I have no clue about low lvl rhino situation) since then I've doubt on ur intention TBH. Doesn't matter what u say, endgame rhino is broken compared to anything.

Absolute junk class, u want a tank with tank gear kill 2 hit anything with a speed skill as good as teleportation.
    What's the difference between a rhino and bear then? Both 2 shots with their respective combos, being Smash and Juice. I don't know what you offered for low level. I didn't see a thread made outside of your usual "rhinos need nerf" and "rhinos are OP" threads. To the contrary, birds are far more broken in the eyes of many than rhinos for myth. Perfect example is Dodge. I'm a bird main and even i know birds should out dodge bears. I see more complaints about myth birds than anything else.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

The endgame sets are what is broken. If rhino was “OP” like you always complain it is, the stats would overpower everything in the Honor Arena as well. Rhinos base stats and buffs are terrible. That is the reason it is literally impossible to use in the Honor Arena, it is not the honor set. Rhinos buffs/attacks don’t compare to other classes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    What's the difference between a rhino and bear then? Both 2 shots with their respective combos, being Smash and Juice. I don't know what you offered for low level. I didn't see a thread made outside of your usual "rhinos need nerf" and "rhinos are OP" threads. To the contrary, birds are far more broken in the eyes of many than rhinos for myth. Perfect example is Dodge. I'm a bird main and even i know birds should out dodge bears. I see more complaints about myth birds than anything else.
    I agree, Mythical birds are the most overpowered. But he’s just being biased, considering he knows nothing about the class. The Honor Arena shows if a classes base stats are good or bad because of the low numbers on the sets. Rhinos have no hope in the Honor Arena, so I feel that should be changed to where they have a fighting chance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

I just seen a bear 10-4 a rhino in Myth PvP. Beck stomp SMS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

U want buff for honor, I stated get as much buff as much u want in the rhino honor gear and every class has it's unique honor item pack but ur denying that, tells everything about ur intention.

Not gonna waste my time explaining same things again and again, good luck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

U want buff for honor, I stated get as much buff as much u want in the rhino honor gear and every class has it's unique honor item pack but ur denying that, tells everything about ur intention.

Im not denying a thing. YOU are not happy unless bird is overpowered.

Rhino is not a good class base stat wise, and it needs to be fixed. You need to stop complaining about mythic 24/7 because it’s RNG and skill less. ANY CLASS is good in mythic, you’re not explaining anything to me, I didn’t ask for you to come here and complain. I asked for relevant discussion on this topic, but instead you want to come in and complain just like you do in every other thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Buffing the stats on gear does nothing but make the sets OP which could be easily exploited. Rhinos lack damage, but from what you're saying we should just go ahead and have cinco buff the stats on their honor axe to 200 damage. What sense does that make? Since foxes lack armor maybe StS should give their honor gear an extra 100 armor to balance things out also? Mages have no hit. Maybe we should make their 110 hit 170 instead? What sense does any of that make?

The logical solution is buffing the class. This effects every single level they play, because unlike fox this is a global problem. Rhino Charge and Redemption is rhinos main combo. Rhino charge and Holy Tempest does far more damage than Charge Red, can you explain why? You don't need to I'll tell you why. It's because Redemption has received nerf and nerf and nerf. One in 2013, one in 2018, and another in 2019. Buffing Redemption and charge would fix the damage on the class so they could actually gain kills. 1 charge is has no significant difference than 10. Ontop of which rhinos are not even a decent tank class. They posses lower HP than mages and their heal has a absurd 5 second cooldown. Their only good tank buff "Guardian" only lasts a couple seconds and when it's gone they're practically dead.

I guarantee you that if you wore any other gear outside of Mythic, 110 Elite, 105 Sets, and 100 Set you'll see that rhinos does absolutely jack for damage and are easily killable as a tank. Perfect example is how a lustrous Rhino with 3pc can lose to a Level 66 Int mage with omni, this was happening Pre-2018/19 nerfs. Definitely not the OP class you keep claiming.

I do advise you to stop wasting your time because it wastes our time having to explain why you're wrong. In the beginning players was skeptical that it was a class problem, but after 2 nerfs and people seeing it for themselves nobody agrees with you anymore.
    Last edited by MageFFA; 03-10-2020 at 11:09 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Not happy with 2h kills? Want 1hit kill all opponent in the arena? Good luck. Probably I would type Abit more if I was not on Mobile currently

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Not happy with 2h kills? Want 1hit kill all opponent in the arena? Good luck. Probably I would type Abit more if I was not on Mobile currently
    Did i say i was happy with 2hit kills? Quote it for me. When i call you out on your BS you give nonsense rebuttals. I merely gave examples of other classes doing the same exact thing. The thing you claimed only rhinos can do. 2 hit kills. Bears 2 hit kill, so does mages and birds. Sometimes foxes. Bears are also a "Tank" class but you have no problem with them doing it either. Teleportation? You see the class dash, what do you want Cinco to do? Have the rings under them light up a bright yellow to signify that they are about to charge? Remove the auto lock on so they dash mindlessly no where making them even more cannon fodder? Lower their charge range to 8-10 meters so that any range class with a 12 meter skill can bully them into submission like how they already do dispite 12 meter charge? Remove all damage skills and buffs in exchange for a pure tank support role so it doesn't gain kills but supports better, it's not like they can kill anything anyways. What do you suggest Waug?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

We had multiple pages discussing that.
    Myth rhino should b nerfed. Ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

We had multiple pages discussing that.
    Myth rhino should b nerfed. Ty
    That doesn't asnwer my question. How would you nerf myth rhino? Explain.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    That doesn't asnwer my question. How would you nerf myth rhino? Explain.
    Myth SETS need a balance, has nothing to do with the class.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Absolize View Post
    Myth SETS need a balance, has nothing to do with the class.
    I know but Waug keeps saying it's a class problem so i wish to respectively hear his solution and provide input.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Absolize View Post
    After multiple experiments in the Honor Arena on rhino, at this point I feel like it supports well but does no damage and doesn’t tank like it should. I think it needs a slight armor buff, but a semi decent damage buff. The base damage isn’t bad but when versing other classes, the rhino buff does not compare to other classes. (Example: Bird or Bear)

A lot of players have seen rhino in action in the Honor Arena and could agree with me on this, all I want to do is come up with a solution to where rhino is doable, and can compare to a mage. As a rhino, I am not able to kill anything in honor. No matter what the case may be it’s always a mismatch. I am not asking for the class to get a huge buff to where it becomes “OP” but just something to where I am able to compete.

As for the base damage of the set, it is 80-120 base damage. I feel like that is solid, but the buffs do not compete to other classes. For example, bears “Rage” buff adds +100 Damage, rhinos damage buff only does +46 Damage, making it impossible to beat them in a 1v1. Not only that, but when it comes to team play the rhino isn’t able to compete with any class regardless of the situation.
    I agree rhino us awful in honor

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Oof simple lies.
    Show me birds can 2hit kill
    I'll use 2h weapon set aka bow, as many games u want, u or ask any bird to fight me
    Kill me at least once with so called 2hit kill and prove that.
    Last edited by Waug; 03-10-2020 at 10:09 PM.