Thread: Paladin in Arena of Honor (100-105)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

U want buff for honor, I stated get as much buff as much u want in the rhino honor gear and every class has it's unique honor item pack but ur denying that, tells everything about ur intention.

Not gonna waste my time explaining same things again and again, good luck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    U want buff for honor, I stated get as much buff as much u want in the rhino honor gear and every class has it's unique honor item pack but ur denying that, tells everything about ur intention.

Not gonna waste my time explaining same things again and again, good luck.
    Buffing the stats on gear does nothing but make the sets OP which could be easily exploited. Rhinos lack damage, but from what you're saying we should just go ahead and have cinco buff the stats on their honor axe to 200 damage. What sense does that make? Since foxes lack armor maybe StS should give their honor gear an extra 100 armor to balance things out also? Mages have no hit. Maybe we should make their 110 hit 170 instead? What sense does any of that make?

The logical solution is buffing the class. This effects every single level they play, because unlike fox this is a global problem. Rhino Charge and Redemption is rhinos main combo. Rhino charge and Holy Tempest does far more damage than Charge Red, can you explain why? You don't need to I'll tell you why. It's because Redemption has received nerf and nerf and nerf. One in 2013, one in 2018, and another in 2019. Buffing Redemption and charge would fix the damage on the class so they could actually gain kills. 1 charge is has no significant difference than 10. Ontop of which rhinos are not even a decent tank class. They posses lower HP than mages and their heal has a absurd 5 second cooldown. Their only good tank buff "Guardian" only lasts a couple seconds and when it's gone they're practically dead.

I guarantee you that if you wore any other gear outside of Mythic, 110 Elite, 105 Sets, and 100 Set you'll see that rhinos does absolutely jack for damage and are easily killable as a tank. Perfect example is how a lustrous Rhino with 3pc can lose to a Level 66 Int mage with omni, this was happening Pre-2018/19 nerfs. Definitely not the OP class you keep claiming.

I do advise you to stop wasting your time because it wastes our time having to explain why you're wrong. In the beginning players was skeptical that it was a class problem, but after 2 nerfs and people seeing it for themselves nobody agrees with you anymore.
    Last edited by MageFFA; 03-10-2020 at 11:09 AM.