Quote Originally Posted by Nihiliste View Post
@Cinco

You said that this has never been suggested, but indeed it has! Anyways, I would like to suggest that you create a white version of the Crown of Persistance. This version of the Crown would have a white base with a black or silver gem. Another suggestion that I’d like to make is a black version of the Founders’ Helm with white gems. Perhaps you can create two versions where it is also inverted with a white base and black gems. There are many combinations that can be made with different colored gems! These new vanities could be added to the loot table for the Ebonthrax campaign as farmable vanities. Might I also suggest that perhaps the White Crown of Persistance can be combined with the current White Lightning Set to form a complete vanity set. These new vanities can be added to the Ebonthrax Campaign loot table as farmable vanities. They would be difficult to farm just like any other vanity in Ebonthrax. Maybe they can be droppable vanities in a future event? The possibilities are up to you!
White COP with WL set YES!

Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk