This exists in al and is popular, the specifics there are that a "hardcore" toon has one life, it cannot trade OR access cs, & there are apps involved with making one or several classes.
Also if a HC died it had the option to rez for a hefty bit of plat but lost all xp & apps for the LB but kept items.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexteritys View Post
They should not be able to buy elixirs. That would make it too easy.
While I agree in spirit that it would be cool if no money was involved, in al there are many ppl who either did pay plat for elixirs and whatnot, & those who did all they could for free to get apps. It didn't end up being beef between either for the most part, and those who did pay plat ridiculously just help both sides & sts.
We might have fun with a mode that involved no plat or any monetary advantage, but that doesn't give the devs a reason to adopt this mode. (Example; lvl 1 toons)

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
Daily Blessing should also probably be locked for these toons.
In al a hc toon does get dailies, but the blessings in pl are longer lasting if I remember (if nothing's changed sense I've not farmed a while) so I might agree with you on this one.

Cinco, please consider this mode in pl.
All that is needed is to give them a separate colored name as it is in al, the fact that this mode is tough makes any minor reward like names or titles, insta op flex, & hopefully give any plat whales a new reason to compete with each other.

-a hc lb player <3