Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What if STS bring this things back as new LVL110 items?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Default What if STS bring this things back as new LVL110 items?

Black Dragon set l110
    L110 (71) Elite Weapons
    New black dragon pet with new stats
    Its everyone dream who play PL
    (i understand a lot of blackmarket players who bought those items with real cash already might hate this) ik this cus am playing since 2010 and ik that how many players doing this atm, dont wanna put screenshots here. So i hope they keep drama away from this thread. Big thanks.
    But would be nice!

Name:  Screenshot_20200310_185632_sts.pl.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  939.1 KB

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Golem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Golem View Post
    Black Dragon set l110
    L110 (71) Elite Weapons
    (i understand a lot of blackmarket players who bought those items with real cash already might hate this) ik this cus am playing since 2010 and ik that how many players doing this atm, dont wanna put screenshots here. So i hope they keep drama away from this thread. Big thanks.
    But would be nice!

The problem is. Alot of people who are OG felt betrayed when some items originally came back/made tradable like founders and cap gear. Hard work and dedication down the drain as players who wasn't even around then now have access to it. Quest items like those Xfires was a pain to obtain and now look at it. In the hands of non deserving players.

Imagine this. You win a tourney shield that you worked your behind off to win. Then later down the years StS brought them back for everyone to have. How would you feel?

You had to cap 76 in the first 4 days to obtain egg, you had to level a entirely new character from 1 to 76 to obtain overachiever. Alot spent plat towards achieving this feat when they could have spent their time on something else. Now look at everyone you see with egg. Now imagine if overachievers came back. How do you think Shadow and seraphim would feel seeing overachievers on every rhino and fox in sight. In terms of black dragon. It's the ultimate show of wealth. It's rare for a reason. Making them tradable isn't killing the BM. I knew people who was trying to buy gear like orlok for money. Nothing can be done.

This is just too risky to do. Making cap set tradable already left a very nasty taste in StS mouth after a large portion of endgamers just left. They wouldn't risk it again. I do like your of bringing old stuff back but i also hate. I feel like we need to instead focus on reskinning and making newer and imrpoved vanities instead. The White Dragon set was a step in the right direction. We could make a orange or entirely black dragon set instead. New vanities is the way to go.
    Last edited by MageFFA; 03-10-2020 at 12:42 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    The problem is. Alot of people who are OG felt betrayed when some items originally came back/made tradable like founders and cap gear. Hard work and dedication down the drain as players who wasn't even around then now have access to it. Quest items like those Xfires was a pain to obtain and now look at it. In the hands of non deserving players.

Imagine this. You win a tourney shield that you worked your behind off to win. Then later down the years StS brought them back for everyone to have. How would you feel?

You had to cap 76 in the first 4 days to obtain egg, you had to level a entirely new character from 1 to 76 to obtain overachiever. Alot spent plat towards achieving this feat when they could have spent their time on something else. Now look at everyone you see with egg. Now imagine if overachievers came back. How do you think Shadow and seraphim would feel seeing overachievers on every rhino and fox in sight. In terms of black dragon. It's the ultimate show of wealth. It's rare for a reason. Making them tradable isn't killing the BM. I knew people who was trying to buy gear like orlok for money. Nothing can be done.

This is just too risky to do. Making cap set tradable already left a very nasty taste in StS mouth after a large portion of endgamers just left. They wouldn't risk it again. I do like your of bringing old stuff back but i also hate. I feel like we need to instead focus on reskinning and making newer and imrpoved vanities instead. The White Dragon set was a step in the right direction. We could make a orange or entirely black dragon set instead. New vanities is the way to go.
    I get you, you talking about cap prizes and tourney prizes but did you knew that l71 elites and black dragon sets wasnt none of those. It was anyway a big mistake to make them not drop again from start. Black dragon wasnt or shouldnt used to be any different as blue/red/golden dragon sets. They all 4 sets should be the same thing. As we see all this work from this image i just add here from Black smoke mountain town: and remember sts brought back forgotten items it just bring more players back. Trust me bringing bd set and l71 elites back makes 10x more players return back to game than those few ppl wjo own those items imagine... Anyway those ppl who already own this items even if sts bring this items back they never quit. They already addocted to this game trust me so dont make this or act like it make them quit ����
    Jet Black...Name:  Screenshot_20200310_200252_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  788.3 KB
    Last edited by Golem; 03-10-2020 at 01:08 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Golem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I own all l71 elites and the l71 Quest weapons also black dragon set. I dont see any problem with this, if they bring those items back. +++++thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

I get you, you talking about cap prize and tourney prize but did you knew that l71 elites and black dragon sets wasnt none pf those. It was anyway a big mistake to make them not drop again at start. Black dragon wasnt use to be any different as blue/red/golden dragon sets. They all 4 sets should be the same thing. As we see all this work from this image i just add here from Black smoke mountain town:
    Jet Black...Name:  Screenshot_20200310_200252_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  788.3 KB
    The L.71 Elite X Fires was a quest item. That quest doesn't exist anymore. As for Black Dragon they were a loot drop from a dungeon that no longer exists, Fire Forest. From the very beginning they were made to be exclusive while Dragon Armors at 60 was not. Instead i believe Cinco should focus his time of this year into making the campaigns of the old caps better by introducing new stuff that only drops there, I'm making a thread on that. A new Dragon set that's only obtainable on 60s and below that drops in Vampire Feast and Epic Vampire Feast. Nuri themed items that only drop in fun house for 56s and below. Those could be very great economy drops and would promote exploration of the old maps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

The L.71 Elite X Fires was a quest item. That quest doesn't exist anymore. As for Black Dragon they were a loot drop from a dungeon that no longer exists, Fire Forest. From the very beginning they were made to be exclusive while Dragon Armors at 60 was not. Instead i believe Cinco should focus his time of this year into making the campaigns of the old caps better by introducing new stuff that only drops there, I'm making a thread on that. A new Dragon set that's only obtainable on 60s and below that drops in Vampire Feast and Epic Vampire Feast. Nuri themed items that only drop in fun house for 56s and below. Those could be very great economy drops and would promote exploration of the old maps.
    I understand you... But what am asking isnt the same style to get them. As new lvl and different way. You got your own opnion and i got mine i think sts and Cinco should focus on this items. They bring breath staff, esb... Back... What happened?? Did u quit??? XDDD why not bd set or the Axe or xbow... Should be fair.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

I understand you... But what am asking isnt the same style to get them. As new lvl and different way. You got your own opnion and i got mine i think sts and Cinco should focus on this items. They bring breath staff, esb... Back... What happened?? Did u quit??? XDDD why not bd set or the Axe or xbow... Should be fair.
    They didn't bring them back. StS made the staff into a vanity which isn't necessarily bringing the item back. The staff is still as rare as it was when the quest was taken away. It's like egg and vanity egg. You may craft the egg into a vanity but now the 76 egg is even more rare and expensive, that's just degrading the item of it's worth for something less. You wouldn't turn a ultra rare L.71 green and yellow fstaff into a vanity. Nor a 25 toy. At the end it's about how you see it. Esb was put at 80. It has no use outside of that and isn't nearly expensive as L.71 Esb which was actually useful at one time in PvP.

As for BD they are legit vanities. The same way you wouldn't bring back vanities like gratitude or OG Pumpkin/Head of Terror you would do the same BD. I respect your opinion though.

Now if you were suggesting bringing them back in the same format that L.80 ESB was i don't have a problem with as long as it's simi reskinned. If you were talking about bringing them back at the same level they were created then I'd have to stand with my disagreement. As for BD it should not be a vanity that interrupts/devalues the Original.
    Last edited by MageFFA; 03-10-2020 at 01:39 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

They didn't bring them back. StS made the staff into a vanity which isn't necessarily bringing the item back. The staff is still as rare as it was when the quest was taken away. It's like egg and vanity egg. You may craft the egg into a vanity but now the 76 egg is even more rare and expensive, that's just degrading the item of it's worth for something less. You wouldn't turn a ultra rare L.71 green and yellow fstaff into a vanity. Nor a 25 toy. At the end it's about how you see it. Esb was put at 80. It has no use outside of that and isn't nearly expensive as L.71 Esb which was actually useful at one time in PvP.

As for BD they are legit vanities. The same way you wouldn't bring back vanities like gratitude or OG Pumpkin/Head of Terror you would do the same BD. I respect your opinion though.

Now if you were suggesting bringing them back in the same format that L.80 ESB was i don't have a problem with as long as it's simi reskinned. If you were talking about bringing them back at the same level they were created then I'd have to stand with my disagreement. As for BD it should not be a vanity that interrupts/devalues the Original.
    As at mine thread i mentioned bringing them back as new lvl

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Black Dragon set l110
    L110 (71) Elite Weapons
    But would be nice!

No lmao this would piss off the whole game

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by holdmytalons View Post
    No lmao this would piss off the whole game

Justify how? Thats false what you say. Did l80 esb or breath staff ruined the game? The unfair players are those who ruin the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Justify how? Thats false what you say. Did l80 esb or breath staff ruined the game? The unfair players are those who ruin the game.
    The Flaming staff is not the same thing as X fire and neither is L.80 ESB. 80 ESB has no use in PvP. It's entire expense is based on the visual of it being esb. Yet it's not as expensive as ESB since it's also L.80 which means it's also not as rare. Rarity is important. As for Flaming staff, it's simply a vanity, which was reskinned to not upset the player base mind you. As a vanity it doesn't require the use of transforming the X fire L.71 weapon into a vanity so it's not as rare. It's also a permanent drop to the games loot table so it's not impossible to get like how X Fire is, which makes it not as rare. Rarity matters. These items you named are not the same exact thing as the original. For BD you are inherently asking to bring back a legit old item the the sole purpose of being able to obtain it. That's a big nono. BD was a exclusive item to get back then and brining it back now is gonna cause just as much damage as the 2016 update did. Cinco would be playing with fire at this point, and it all surrounds him.

If you were instead asking to have BD as a armor set that's not a vanity(and is set at the 110 range to not offend uncrafted BD) then there is no problem with what you're asking, but the minute you cross that line and ask for it to be a vanity again obtainable a large portion of the community won't let you hear the end of it.
    Last edited by MageFFA; 03-10-2020 at 03:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

The Flaming staff is not the same thing as X fire and neither is L.80 ESB. 80 ESB has no use in PvP. It's entire expense is based on the visual of it being esb. Yet it's not as expensive as ESB since it's also L.80 which means it's also not as rare. Rarity is important. As for Flaming staff, it's simply a vanity, which was reskinned to not upset the player base mind you. As a vanity it doesn't require the use of transforming the X fire L.71 weapon into a vanity so it's not as rare. It's also a permanent drop to the games loot table so it's not impossible to get like how X Fire is, which makes it not as rare. Rarity matters. These items you named are not the same exact thing as the original. For BD you are inherently asking to bring back a legit old item the the sole purpose of being able to obtain it. That's a big nono. BD was a exclusive item to get back then and brining it back now is gonna cause just as much damage as the 2016 update did. Cinco would be playing with fire at this point, and it all surrounds him.

If you were instead asking to have BD as a armor set that's not a vanity(and is set at the 110 range to not offend uncrafted BD) then there is no problem with what you're asking, but the minute you cross that line and ask for it to be a vanity again obtainable a large portion of the community won't let you hear the end of it.
    Good. Well again i asked for it the way dosnt hurt ppl like u so as l110

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Would literally ruin the prices and piss off everyone who merched/farmed for them its a rare item and noone wants that changed just because someone else cant afford them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by holdmytalons View Post
    Would literally ruin the prices and piss off everyone who merched/farmed for them its a rare item and noone wants that changed just because someone else cant afford them

Haha 100% weak... I got all 3 bd sets str dex int. Also the vanity one. Also got every l71 elites. Just to let you know am mot selfish like you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

I have a new thread as THRAX please check it. Best idea ever.

18.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #16
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

Same idea different thread? I guess this one gets locked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: