Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
I said it would ‘help’ stop(stop as in decreasing inflation) inflation.

I apologize but your statement is false and inaccurate.

You’re saying by “poor” players buying these kits for 8k and reselling them to rich players for double the amount *16k*. It works as a gold sink? How?

What about if the rich players buy these 8k kits? Let’s say 100m worth? Or even 200m worth? What then? Let’s say they resell them for 16k, they automatically gain almost double the profit. Which again causes inflation...

The ONLY way your statement would work as a gold sink, is IF The Team decides to make the 8k gem kits permanent in store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It works as a gold sink because players once liquidated 8k to buy them, and now other players buy them for 16k and USE them, some invest as well, cheaper gems= more usage= more gold sink. Them getting 2x the price of what they paid is NOT generated gold by the servers or system, it's other players gold. This means they don't inflate, the gold that already is FARMED or generated in other ways is being earned. A player pays gold to buy them, the other gets the gold, and the player that bought the gems uses them, which results in gold sink.

Those are my 2 cents on the subject.