Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Damage elixir bug

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    40
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    67
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    61
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

    Default Damage elixir bug

    This have been happening since forever already. It seems like the damage elixir not only boost our own damage, but also the mobs damage. Whenever players buy damage elixir, the mobs hit us harder and we die fast and easily too. Can you fix this please? thank you

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Geraxx For This Useful Post:


  3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,792
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,407
    Thanked in
    2,017 Posts

    Default

    Interesting... so I checked, and discovered that this does not happen (at all) with any combination of elixirs.

    What elixir in particular do you think is having this effect on monsters? Thanks.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  4. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    40
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    67
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    61
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

    Default

    i used x5 dmg buff and died to 4 or less zombies in an instant in old quarter campaign lol

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Geraxx For This Useful Post:


  6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,792
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,407
    Thanked in
    2,017 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geraxx View Post
    i used x5 dmg buff and died to 4 or less zombies in an instant in old quarter campaign lol
    The damage elixir does nothing for your defense - it adds damage. Also you need to keep in mind that your blood powers your abilities so if you are spamming them you will be more likely to die (as your blood has run out).

    Don't let the zombies hit you so often. You may also want to consider whether or not to use a defensive elixir (something that gives you armor, for instance) to withstand beatings from the zombies.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  7. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    40
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    67
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    61
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

    Default

    watt then why i die :/ its because if x5 dmg elixir lol. my health is always above 90% when i dont use elixir

  8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,792
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,407
    Thanked in
    2,017 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geraxx View Post
    watt then why i die :/ its because if x5 dmg elixir lol. my health is always above 90% when i dont use elixir
    You are dying because you are getting hit by monsters and you're using blood to fuel your skills.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  9. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    40
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    67
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    61
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

    Default

    im using auto blood packs. there are many players who agree with me too. thats why those who wanna fight for pve kdr lb always do not buy damage elixir

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Geraxx For This Useful Post:


  11.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,792
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,407
    Thanked in
    2,017 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geraxx View Post
    im using auto blood packs. there are many players who agree with me too. thats why those who wanna fight for pve kdr lb always do not buy damage elixir
    ...because you think that somehow the elixir gives bonus damage to the monsters? It's very interesting. Definitely not happening for me in any way. What's your IGN? I will look at your character to see if something else is wrong. Do you have any other items / item sets that are giving you damage multipliers?
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  12. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    40
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    67
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    61
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    ...because you think that somehow the elixir gives bonus damage to the monsters? It's very interesting. Definitely not happening for me in any way. What's your IGN? I will look at your character to see if something else is wrong. Do you have any other items / item sets that are giving you damage multipliers?
    IGN: Geraxx

    im in pve kdr lb and i got one death and it is from old quarter campaign lol. the only difference i got during the one death compared to the other time i was farming is only that i bought dmg elixer and i got burst down by 4 or less zombies lol. yea my dmg was quite high anout 400-500 lvl46 when i died. only once... do i nvr buy x5dmg elixir ever again

  13. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    40
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    67
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    61
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    ...because you think that somehow the elixir gives bonus damage to the monsters? It's very interesting. Definitely not happening for me in any way. What's your IGN? I will look at your character to see if something else is wrong. Do you have any other items / item sets that are giving you damage multipliers?
    i know u cant revoke my one death and that really sad for me since i fight for pve kdr and that made me lose motivation. thats fine. but i just want this to be fixed so that i wont die again if i might want to buy the dmg elixer agn lol. thank you!!

  14.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,792
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,407
    Thanked in
    2,017 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geraxx View Post
    IGN: Geraxx

    im in pve kdr lb and i got one death and it is from old quarter campaign lol. the only difference i got during the one death compared to the other time i was farming is only that i bought dmg elixer and i got burst down by 4 or less zombies lol. yea my dmg was quite high anout 400-500 lvl46 when i died. only once... do i nvr buy x5dmg elixir ever again
    Cool. I will take a look at your toon and see if something is weird.

    Since we have been talking here I have tested all of the elixirs and have seen none of the bad effects you claim to be seeing. Damage elixirs, and any combo elixirs with damage all increase the amount of damage that I do. They do not affect the damage that monsters do. I can see the monster damage stays exactly the same in every case. These elixirs have been around since the game started... but I re-tested it today because you are so insistent on this. Unfortunately, I cannot find anything that is going wrong or any way that the effect could be buffing monsters.

    Thanks for the info ;-)
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #12
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,792
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,407
    Thanked in
    2,017 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geraxx View Post
    i know u cant revoke my one death and that really sad for me since i fight for pve kdr and that made me lose motivation. thats fine. but i just want this to be fixed so that i wont die again if i might want to buy the dmg elixer agn lol. thank you!!
    That's not happening.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  16. #13
    Banned Ugon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    The Legend continue-------->Rasengan
    Posts
    63
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geraxx View Post
    im using auto blood packs. there are many players who agree with me too. thats why those who wanna fight for pve kdr lb always do not buy damage elixir
    That is correct, recently we PvE players have stopped using the DMG elixir from The Old Town since it either reduces our defense or it boosts up the mobs DMG which results in the player's rapid death despite the fact we use auto blood packs refill therefore we started to warn other players about the DMG elixir curse !

  17.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #14
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,792
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,407
    Thanked in
    2,017 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ugon View Post
    That is correct, recently we PvE players have stopped using the DMG elixir from The Old Town since it either reduces our defense or it boosts up the mobs DMG which results in the player's rapid death despite the fact we use auto blood packs refill therefore we started to warn other players about the DMG elixir curse !
    It definitely does not boost monster damage.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  18. #15
    Banned Ugon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    The Legend continue-------->Rasengan
    Posts
    63
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    It definitely does not boost monster damage.
    But when we do not use the DMG elixir we never die no matter how much time passes while we are standing still between zombies taking hits ofc as long as we have blood packs and the auto blood packs refill is on.

  19.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #16
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,792
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,407
    Thanked in
    2,017 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ugon View Post
    But when we do not use the DMG elixir we never die no matter how much time passes while we are standing still between zombies taking hits ofc as long as we have blood packs and the auto blood packs refill is on.
    Fascinating. So far as I can tell, whatever is happening here is happening to your avatar and not to the monsters.

    What is the specific exact name of the Elixir that you believe is causing the issue? Is it a combo elixir? Thanks in advance ;-)
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  20. #17
    Banned Ugon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    The Legend continue-------->Rasengan
    Posts
    63
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    We never reported this because we thought this is a hidden surprise curse comes with the elixir lol I see its not I feel stupid XD

  21.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #18
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,792
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,407
    Thanked in
    2,017 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ugon View Post
    We never reported this because we thought this is a hidden surprise curse comes with the elixir lol I see its not I feel stupid XD
    It is possible that there is either a single item or a combination item that has the wrong values for the effect. If this is the case (I cannot find it anywhere in the game data right now) it will be easy to fix.

    I just need to know the specific item you are talking about because my search of the entire game has come up with nothing that causes this. I've been testing the effects of all elixirs this morning in good faith... and I just can't find something that does this :-|
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  22. #19
    Banned Ugon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    The Legend continue-------->Rasengan
    Posts
    63
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    It is particularly the DMG elixir x5 from the old town ^^

  23. #20
    Banned Ugon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    The Legend continue-------->Rasengan
    Posts
    63
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Fascinating. So far as I can tell, whatever is happening here is happening to your avatar and not to the monsters.

    What is the specific exact name of the Elixir that you believe is causing the issue? Is it a combo elixir? Thanks in advance ;-)
    This had happened with so many players includes me with my Ugon acc when we used that elixir precisely so I believe it is not related the the avatar.
    Last edited by Ugon; 03-12-2020 at 11:47 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bug with electra egg and 30% damage elixir
    By Julius123 in forum AL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-07-2019, 09:49 AM
  2. Goblin Elixir and Damage Bonus Elixir dont stack
    By vawaid in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-15-2015, 10:56 AM
  3. V.I.P Damage Elixir????
    By Hoardseeker in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-18-2014, 04:50 AM
  4. VIP damage elixir
    By Buminkaan in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-30-2013, 10:17 AM
  5. BUG: My 2x damage elixir is doubling enemy damage, too
    By Hullukko in forum SL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-28-2011, 01:22 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •