Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Sin Patty's Event Returns! New Vanities! New Elder Relic loot!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Smokianlord View Post
    Cinco bro... quick question.... will the prices of the forgotten vanities vary for the tiers? or everyone will get them at same price?

thanks for the event ... enjoying it

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk
    I believe that the forgotten vanity prices have nothing to do with the tiers. They'll probably be the same price for everyone like in the previous events.
    Eye Of Eternity 15 Guild Master

Visit our Guild Website: http://EOE15.weebly.com/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Purifysoul For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Smokianlord View Post
    Cinco bro... quick question.... will the prices of the forgotten vanities vary for the tiers? or everyone will get them at same price?

thanks for the event ... enjoying it

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk
    Check the first event preview post made by cinco ..your answer lies there

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Dear devs, could you make it possible for the dropped items to be shown in the palyer's map chart especially Vanities and relic drops ? ty
    Sometime we move quickly which makes us miss to witness some zombies that die and drop.
    Last edited by Ugon; 03-16-2020 at 02:26 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Can one if the devs explain the difference of % gold loot and the pet that gives 7% bonus gold im kind of confused

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Lastgoodbyes; 03-16-2020 at 11:45 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Hello cinco sir I have a small request to make concerning the dual elder weapons that we've dropped from the event so far ..could you kindly buff the DPS of the o'morte and kierovan swords to match the other dual relic and elder weapons of level 51? I'm making this request because while these weaps are better than the other relic and elder weapons of level 51 (gelid aegis excluded) their DPS is still agonizingly low compared to those weapons and as a result people still use those weaker weapons just because they want a higher dps so I hope you take a look at this and kindly buff them to match the other relic weapons ..thank you in advance and also thank you for the great event that we've gotten ..much love to you and the rest of your team

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Thanks for the event. It's great, no frustration with other players not telling everyone about the Santa zombie or hotelier sighting. No running around killing trying to get a monster to spawn. Still no drops besides purple and green, back to trying.

Thank you so much for a great game.

Novangeline aka Gryffinorren aka Annamandra aka Troilus aka Prosurpina aka Shamandar

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Novangeline For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mascotmullah View Post
    Hello cinco sir I have a small request to make concerning the dual elder weapons that we've dropped from the event so far ..could you kindly buff the DPS of the o'morte and kierovan swords to match the other dual relic and elder weapons of level 51? I'm making this request because while these weaps are better than the other relic and elder weapons of level 51 (gelid aegis excluded) their DPS is still agonizingly low compared to those weapons and as a result people still use those weaker weapons just because they want a higher dps so I hope you take a look at this and kindly buff them to match the other relic weapons ..thank you in advance and also thank you for the great event that we've gotten ..much love to you and the rest of your team
    Aegis is aegis ofcourse it has high dps, and it hits fast so no I dont agree with buffing anything the stats suit the weapons no need for any of that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Nun View Post
    Aegis is aegis ofcourse it has high dps, and it hits fast so no I dont agree with buffing anything the stats suit the weapons no need for any of that
    Take a look at gelid skirmishers and garnet skirmishers before you speak on this matter..I didn't just mention aegis I spoke on all dual relic and elder weapons of level 51 so read properly before you say any more
    Last edited by mascotmullah; 03-17-2020 at 07:00 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Default All ll the best to the Spacetime team!

Much LOVE from us @STS! ... The day has finally arrived.. we are tremendously excited by the things that are coming down

Happy St. Patrick's Day @Devs and @Everybody!!

Thanks you so much- @Cinco especially, providing and keeping us inspire about events and new stuffs. Keep being awesome, keep making great updates and thinking outside the box. The digital fun is ultimately still standing strong in DL among others with this awesome event. I personally believe in quality over quantity and I am very happy to see @STS striving to achieve this. We’ll continue to support @STS in the long run. Hope DL will continue to evolved better in the future. HC, fun and humble...

I'm glad that Dark Legends is gonna have another great year..

Looking forward to see what you have in store for us in DL for ANNIVERSARY Thank you in advance!

Last edited by Habibibi; 03-17-2020 at 02:36 PM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Habibibi View Post
    Much LOVE from us @STS! ... The day has finally arrived.. we are tremendously excited by the things that are coming down

Thanks you so much- @Cinco especially, providing and keeping us inspire about events and new stuffs. Keep being awesome, keep making great updates and thinking outside the box. The digital fun is ultimately still standing strong in DL among others with this awesome event. I personally believe in quality over quantity and I am very happy to see @STS striving to achieve this. We’ll continue to support @STS in the long run. Hope DL will continue to evolved better in the future. HC, fun and humble...

Looking forward to see what you have in store for us in DL for ANNIVERSARY Thank you in advance!

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

Wishing you all a pot o’ gold, and all the joy your heart can hold. Hope you have a very Safe GREEN St. Patty’s @Devs
    You guys have kept me intrigued for many years and I'm hoping for a lot more fun years! Thanks for all your work! I'm really excited about the new updates for DL in 2020.
    Last edited by deadlystriker; 03-17-2020 at 03:46 PM.
    My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deadlystriker For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Thanks for the awesome update We appreciate the efforts of keeping up with our requests and the time consuming hard work you've put into Dark Legends.

Developers are doing great job. Honestly the fact that they've been so communicative says a lot Bella. This game has had potential for so many years, we love you guys! Keep it up with work and dedication

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

We really need Blood Forge event considering the number of new gems and weapons we have gotten, Isn't it about time to introduce a new Blood forge event ? also you have promised us with PvP event after testing the new honor maps we are waiting...:/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

I missed this whole event .. and today is my birthday. A lot of things have been going wrong and it sucks. Guess I'll have to wait for the next one. Hope y'all had fun!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mellowedout View Post
    I missed this whole event .. and today is my birthday. A lot of things have been going wrong and it sucks. Guess I'll have to wait for the next one. Hope y'all had fun!

Hello @Mellowedout!

Wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY Please contact me @(Bellariesoul) in the game. I have extra vanities from the event.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Hello @Mellowedout!

Wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY Please contact me @(Bellariesoul) in the game. I have extra vanities from the event.
    Omg thank you so much, but you really don't have to give away any vanity .. you earned it!!!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Mellowedout For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Oh boi~
    I feel quite tipsy from spending so much time at the sin Patty's Bar "BURP" pardon, Thanks STS we had so much fun ^^

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Ugon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ugon View Post
    Oh boi~
    I feel quite tipsy from spending so much time at the sin Patty's Bar "BURP" pardon, Thanks STS we had so much fun ^^
    We certainly are! (/ˆoˆ)/

.... and i think i'm gonna cry *sniff*...... so happy!

Great job STS, overall I along with many others enjoyed the event.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Lol event must end at 2:30 ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

Totally forgot about event, u should add a way for people who didn’t do event to still buy the new items even if it’s for a crazy amount of platinum

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

Also u should add another version of the new female vanity without that lace stuff on top of the bra and bottom