Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rushers.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Im with Pahud. That's how it was supposed to be, just has been changed for whatever reason. I "rush" like a madman at certain levels. Why? Because if I don't rush 90% of the time I will get rushed...once again, only at certain levels. End game I certainly would not rush.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

I only recently started pvping. And I'm going to come out and say it. My experience has been a real drag and its because of people like you hosting 1v1 duels in a 3v3 map.

Ok, I join a game. I just want to try some PVP. I run to the middle. There are two people fighting and I ask if anyone wants to fight. Nobody responds. Then someone comes by me and starts buffing so I'm thinking "ok lets fight". So I start attacking and what happens??

"OH my god he is rushing me... look he's rushing me".

It honestly is the most annoying thing I have ever experienced. I joined about 4 other 3v3 matches, all with the same type of behavior. 4 people standing around while 2 people fight. Its really lame. And I can see why people "rush".

So, I would alternately suggest that it is the people that do this that are really ruining PVP. Why? Because they care too much about their K/D ratio.

I don't ever recall getting online in other games and having everyone meet in the middle to say "GO!!". Is this common or just a PL/SL thing?

Edit: I don't mean to sound too harsh. But I was really annoyed by this yesterday. And I'm not sure how much time I'll be spending in PVP going forward if this is the way it is. The way I see it... if its 3v3 and its not locked... its a free for all. If you want to duel, go 1v1. Or if you want to duel with spectators... lock it.
    Last edited by Rare; 01-23-2012 at 12:36 PM.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Atlannie View Post
    I only recently started pvping. And I'm going to come out and say it. My experience has been a real drag and its because of people like you hosting 1v1 duels in a 3v3 map.

Ok, I join a game. I just want to try some PVP. I run to the middle. There are two people fighting and I ask if anyone wants to fight. Nobody responds. Then someone comes by me and starts buffing so I'm thinking "ok lets fight". So I start attacking and what happens??

"OH my god he is rushing me... look he's rushing me".

It honestly is the most annoying thing I have ever experienced. I joined about 4 other 3v3 matches, all with the same type of behavior. 4 people standing around while 2 people fight. Its really lame. And I can see why people "rush".

So, I would alternately suggest that it is the people that do this that are really ruining PVP. Why? Because they care too much about their K/D ratio.

I don't ever recall getting online in other games and having everyone meet in the middle to say "GO!!". Is this common or just a PL/SL thing?

Edit: I don't mean to sound too harsh. But I was really annoyed by this yesterday. And I'm not sure how much time I'll be spending in PVP going forward if this is the way it is. The way I see it... if its 3v3 and its not locked... its a free for all. If you want to duel, go 1v1. Or if you want to duel with spectators... lock it.

YES. YES YES YES. You are absolutely right. If you want to 1v1 without interruption, invite someone to a locked game. Or, host a game on the new 1v1 map. If you host a public 3v3 or 5v5 match, the expectancy should be that it's ffa.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sun For This Useful Post:

Somewhere in the magical land of Texas :)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

There is no way to stop them. If you make a game, feel free to boot them. If not, there is really no reason to complain. I admit, I may rush, I MY games, where I incite the FFA rule. You should make a game or a 1vs1 duel if you dont like it. Just my opinion ^_^

PL: Epicunicorns--Appllejuice--Unicornkills--Unicornseller--Unicorntwink--Spookyunicorn--Mortuis--Onehornofhate--Monokeros

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    162 Posts

Let's put it this way! RUSHERS = bad... FFA... Even teams. GOOD!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud Member of:
    <The Community Guild> PL Chars: Sryyoulose L76, swept L10
    SL Chars: Sryyoulose L40, Affair L28, XPLX L20

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Ya know what just... Ticks me off? When someone says "gtg bye" and their next move... They rush ya and leave. That's no style of pvp that's just unnecessary. SERIOUSLY
    Jugernuget (66) Proud Member of Hella Good
    <a href=http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=63456&dateline=1329747605 target=_blank>http://www.spacetimestudios.com/imag...ine=1329747605</a>