Thread: Auc tax

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Default Auc tax

Am I the only one that thinks the auction tax is too high? For expensive items it reaches millions of gold- that's hours of farming and a good amount of money if you want to pay to sell something. Maybe the tax should decrease with the more expensive items?
    If you are selling multiple arcanes, auc tax with quickly accumulate to dozens of millions.. too much money and time wasted for simply selling something. Maybe it should be limited to like 1m or something like that.

Also a button that on the social page of the settings to allow party members to invite others would be very helpful for making a party.

In-game time- which has been suggested dozens of times, I don't know why sts doesn't add it, would had helped a lot of players a great lot ( the settings of the party leader should apply )

Also a dropped loot pick-up category system, would be nice if we wouldn't fill our inventories with common items anymore.

What do y'all think about the suggestions? Any suggestion?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jausa View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks the auction tax is too high? For expensive items it reaches millions of gold- that's hours of farming and a good amount of money if you want to pay to sell something. Maybe the tax should decrease with the more expensive items?
    If you are selling multiple arcanes, auc tax with quickly accumulate to dozens of millions.. too much money and time wasted for simply selling something. Maybe it should be limited to like 1m or something like that.

Also a button that on the social page of the settings to allow party members to invite others would be very helpful for making a party.

In-game time- which has been suggested dozens of times, I don't know why sts doesn't add it, would had helped a lot of players a great lot ( the settings of the party leader should apply )

Also a dropped loot pick-up category system, would be nice if we wouldn't fill our inventories with common items anymore.

Tax is about 5%. It’s fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

I mean atleast it isn't 20%. 5% is the auc tax, if they made it any lower then I am sure more items would be listed at way higher prices.

Sent from my Phone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

The tax is also there to avoid CS being fill up with too much useless stuff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Its been there for ages, should be fine as a gold sink.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I agree that it's fine as is

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

The higher you sell it for, the more tax. I see it as an economy stabilizer that keeps people for selling items at a price too high. Besides, selling items that costs millions to sell is for the rich. If your gold is not really all that plentiful, they have in game trading options and they also have the forum traders market as alternatives, you just have to use it wisely.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deuteronomy View Post
    The higher you sell it for, the more tax. I see it as an economy stabilizer that keeps people for selling items at a price too high. Besides, selling items that costs millions to sell is for the rich. If your gold is not really all that plentiful, they have in game trading options and they also have the forum traders market as alternatives, you just have to use it wisely.
    The opposite could be true as well. People would post for less because the tax isn't as high. A higher tax would actually make people post items for more just to make up for that tax gold. Tax doesn't determine price, demand and supply and competition do. Nobody is gonna pay 70m for something that is worth 30m even if the tax is 0,01

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

The opposite could be true as well. People would post for less because the tax isn't as high. A higher tax would actually make people post items for more just to make up for that tax gold. Tax doesn't determine price, demand and supply and competition do. Nobody is gonna pay 70m for something that is worth 30m even if the tax is 0,01
    Not a bad response. It helps your "OP" become more understandable. While I agree with the "current" tax, I do believe every voice deserves to be heard. Let's see what happens.
    Last edited by Deuteronomy; 03-13-2020 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Clarification.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

I kind of like the tax system since it blocks those trolls who would list tons of items in the auction for 99.999.999 gold. It helps keep the economy stable as a gold sink as well, I'd say its the #1 gold sink in the game right now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

And yet some people still sell water,earth, abomination, spectral wings for 30M plus,

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Just file for your taxes during tax season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Agree, the auction tax is high. Besides, I recently found out that you need to pay some additional fee for both sellers and buyers. I don’t get what’s the point of selling something on the auction? You barely make profit out of it, or you have to raise your price. Especially the tax for the auction items is too high. My friend bought a house at an auction last year. The house was in a terrible condition and needed renovations. Also, my friend was shocked when he realized that he has to pay a lot of taxes for that. He almost got in trouble for that, but thanks to https://taxfyle.com/ he got it under control. I understand that for some unique and antique auction taxes can be high, but for the almost destroyed house, paying a bit less than half of its price is too much.
    Last edited by JoanMCD; 01-25-2021 at 04:44 AM.