Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-03-13 Content Update (272389)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Absolize View Post
    Black Holoshield is WAY to hard to get in my opinion..
    I'm just going to stop farming here. This is doing the same thing chip did. Farmed over 500k points and didn't get a single drop and now this shield doing the same thing.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Cinco I just thought I would let you know that the 5x Damage elixir is glitched. I used 2 of them to check and make sure I wasn’t seeing things and the elixir the first time showed up as a x3. The second kit I used showed up the x5 but when I went into the event it changed to a x2

I don't know how to play video games casually. I'm either not interested at all or I play 16 hours and forget to eat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    I'm just going to stop farming here. This is doing the same thing chip did. Farmed over 500k points and didn't get a single drop and now this shield doing the same thing.
    100% bro I've hit the same point. Might as well not disappoint ourselves. What's the point of grinding our hearts out when the same 3 rich people who don't touch dungeons will just buy it op

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

This needs to change.. there’s only 3 Black Holoshields in the game and it’s been out for a long time now with everyone farming for it. People who have the shield are asking 300-350m gold. It is ridiculous. Please fix the drop rate and make it more common so people who have been waiting years for this can enjoy it. Not everyone has that kind of gold to spend.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

This is ridiculous.. After 100k points didnt drop a single vanity shield.. +boss is way too harder takes too much time.. He regens his shield too fast.. Im not happy with this at all.. I feel bad for buying platinum.. for what.. Nothing.

Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cryboi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I have never seen an event turn down so many people. Everyone is unhappy about this event.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkterror For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkterror View Post
    I have never seen an event turn down so many people. Everyone is unhappy about this event.
    I mean this event is beneficial. Another addition by the devs that can somewhat benefit us thanks to the Flasks and Auto loots. The idea of 1% or less drop rate items that's only available during this event, making them a exclusive 1 time thing, is extremely off putting for the rest of the community. I think that's the only major complaint outside of boss difficulty at 110 and plat purchase tickets. Low drop rate items should be part of the games overall campaigns and not in events so we can all farm them no matter how long it takes. Starry came out when? So long ago and here in 2020 i still haven't dropped one in Slayer.

Ontop of that the item we're complaining about was a community suggestion from years back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

This event started out perfectly fine imo but one person makes a thread asking for cinco to make the kills count towards our pve stats so he makes the mobs 110 shortly after.. Now most of the community doesn't like the event because of the boss and now what seems like a less than 1% drop rate on a shield and still no word to address this for us days later.. Why listen to just one person instead of the rest of the community which didn't have an issue with the event? If you wanted the mobs to be 110 they should've been that way from the get go, not while the event is already in progress. I do understand how people don't like having to buy tickets with plat or buy off others but at least you made them last for an hour instead of one time use like last event. I appreciate that at least

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Getdoxed View Post
    This event started out perfectly fine imo but one person makes a thread asking for cinco to make the kills count towards our pve stats so he makes the mobs 110 shortly after.. Now most of the community doesn't like the event because of the boss and now what seems like a less than 1% drop rate on a shield and still no word to address this for us days later.. Why listen to just one person instead of the rest of the community which didn't have an issue with the event? If you wanted the mobs to be 110 they should've been that way from the get go, not while the event is already in progress. I do understand how people don't like having to buy tickets with plat or buy off others but at least you made them last for an hour instead of one time use like last event. I appreciate that at least
    I never said to make the mobs or boss more difficult, I just suggested to make kills count. That doesn't mean ramp up the boss so it has hundreds of thousands of health. That just means make the kills from the mobs count towards PVE kills, doesn't even have to include the boss counting.

One fix to this issue could be just to eliminate the boss's shield altogether and go back to the way the boss worked in the first St. Paddy's event with there being no shield whatsoever. The shield is the main problem because of the boss's high dodge rate and having the shield almost instantly activate again after being broken by the fire grates. It's wildly inconsistent and takes anywhere from 10 seconds to 5 minutes to kill the boss because of the shield issue.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dolloway For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    I never said to make the mobs or boss more difficult, I just suggested to make kills count. That doesn't mean ramp up the boss so it has hundreds of thousands of health. That just means make the kills from the mobs count towards PVE kills, doesn't even have to include the boss counting.

One fix to this issue could be just to eliminate the boss's shield altogether and go back to the way the boss worked in the first St. Paddy's event with there being no shield whatsoever. The shield is the main problem because of the boss's high dodge rate and having the shield almost instantly activate again after being broken by the fire grates. It's wildly inconsistent and takes anywhere from 10 seconds to 5 minutes to kill the boss because of the shield issue.
    Yes you're right, i'm sorry for what i said and not being clear on what i meant.

That would be a great idea! Get rid of it or at least change how it works so that way it doesn't come back so fast right after it's gone. That's even what i asked up in this forum post ^

Shielded bosses has always been annoying imo, especially if you're not a bird and adding a shield to a 110 boss with how bad it's designed? It sucks. I doubt he'll change anything at this time though since the event doesn't have that much time left, but hopefully next time he doesn't make a shielded boss for events.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Getdoxed For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

The event Is much better now after the update. And if you guys have been asking for black holo for so long you should be thanking sts for the chance at it. Maybe they’ll put it in the next event too.
    The boss is fine EZ kill with a bear, just get the shield down at the fire trap and taunt/ stun at the right time, he just stands there 45 sec K’s every time.