Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Can you please give a warn for this player Zejtonpl he is always AFK in the event map

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Can you please give a warn for this player Zejtonpl he is always AFK in the event map

This Zejtonpl is AFKName:  Screenshot_20200314_070522.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  105.9 KB

Sent from my vivo 1713 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Hey you never know what is going on with these players sometimes people are laggy or busy irl no need for this fourm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    Hey you never know what is going on with these players sometimes people are laggy or busy irl no need for this fourm

In fact that warr has been there for almost allday, if he was busy irl he would ve logged out first or if he got high ping it should ve made him disconnected in a matter of minutes, clearly somehow he does that on purpose to ruin players' energies, as long as he stays afk in there when some ppl got mad and leave the map the others will come in and become the victims of energy trolling again and again..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Androzeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Androzeus View Post
    In fact that warr has been there for almost allday, if he was busy irl he would ve logged out first or if he got high ping it should ve made him disconnected in a matter of minutes, clearly somehow he does that on purpose to ruin players' energies, as long as he stays afk in there when some ppl got mad and leave the map the others will come in and become the victims of energy trolling again and again..
    Seems highly unlikely Someone would troll like that there’s no point in that seems like you guys are over reacting to a small situation if someone is afk just leave and remap simple

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Coming from a straight troll himself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Seems highly unlikely Someone would troll like that there’s no point in that seems like you guys are over reacting to a small situation if someone is afk just leave and remap simple

There was an idiot last year who would sit in temple event then curse people out when they joined. He just stayed in there to waste people's Energy.
    Also if you remap you lose your energy, this guy is purposely doing this and its stupid. If you are the guy doing this then why? What is the point of scamming people of their energy and time? What have they done to you? Why be an asshole to people who have never done anything to you?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ckash View Post
    Coming from a straight troll himself.
    Definitely not me but whoever it is I just don’t believe he was trolling anyone due to the same people in 1 map reporting this guy and making 3 different threads for the same person just seems like these guys are trying to single him out and make him out to be some troll I have ran a map with him before and he wasn’t afk at all so I don’t understand but I am the bad guy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    There was an idiot last year who would sit in temple event then curse people out when they joined. He just stayed in there to waste people's Energy.
    Also if you remap you lose your energy, this guy is purposely doing this and its stupid. If you are the guy doing this then why? What is the point of scamming people of their energy and time? What have they done to you? Why be an asshole to people who have never done anything to you?
    Woah woah watch your language mr big youtuba also to assume that this guy is just always afk doesn’t make sense to me without any actual evidence I think you guys are taking this WAY to seriously cool off and think about it for a while have you ever went afk I a event map? Ever had really bad ping and was waiting for it to stabilize? What if people got mad at you and did exactly what these irrational people are doing reporting someone for being afk In a simple event map? Come on now guys let’s use our common sense here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Woah woah watch your language mr big youtuba also to assume that this guy is just always afk doesn’t make sense to me without any actual evidence I think you guys are taking this WAY to seriously cool off and think about it for a while have you ever went afk I a event map? Ever had really bad ping and was waiting for it to stabilize? What if people got mad at you and did exactly what these irrational people are doing reporting someone for being afk In a simple event map? Come on now guys let’s use our common sense here

It is an event map, it costs energy just to enter the map, many people are losing tons of energy and gold just because this guy wants to afk in an event map. No other event has an issue with this. Sts needs to add a way for players to vote kick afk people off the map. We shouldn't be forced to have to run in a party.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    It is an event map, it costs energy just to enter the map, many people are losing tons of energy and gold just because this guy wants to afk in an event map. No other event has an issue with this. Sts needs to add a way for players to vote kick afk people off the map. We shouldn't be forced to have to run in a party.
    Bad idea bro if someone wants they can just vote kick anyone from a map and it would get out of hands I think people need to just chill out and stop over reacting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Bad idea bro if someone wants they can just vote kick anyone from a map and it would get out of hands I think people need to just chill out and stop over reacting

Are you that afk guy because each post I read about you replying is 100% defending him.
    Scared of getting banned for such foolish action?
    Bet you don't know what is like to farm since you only know is talk
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jairus980 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I don't know if you guys know but calling out names of other players is against the forum rules. Besides, even if you indeed called him out, the event portal is random. You can't guarantee that he wouldn't be in the same map as you unless you have a party. But let it be clear to you that calling out names of other players is against the forum rules.
    PEACE! <3
    ~GUILDMASTER~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jairus980 View Post
    Are you that afk guy because each post I read about you replying is 100% defending him.
    Scared of getting banned for such foolish action?
    Bet you don't know what is like to farm since you only know is talk
    I’m not the afk guy but when I’m scrolling and see 3 posts that all are the same thing and all highly unnecessary it just makes me think why are these people being such cry baby’s about one guy? Why gang up on one afk player and try and make it seem like this guy is just purposely just going afk and get him banned for something that can’t even get you banned and keep your personal feelings to yourself because you don’t know me I’m only here commenting on these nonsense posts that people are here over reacting to one player being afk in 1 map really?? Everyone here needs to just relax and take a nap no need for all this anger for such a simple situation good luck to all and enjoy the wonderful event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Regifter View Post
    I don't know if you guys know but calling out names of other players is against the forum rules. Besides, even if you indeed called him out, the event portal is random. You can't guarantee that he wouldn't be in the same map as you unless you have a party. But let it be clear to you that calling out names of other players is against the forum rules.
    PEACE! <3
    I like this response here shows the failings of the original poster that he called out him by name and asked for action to be done about him being afk in one event map that’s outrageous anyone with common senses knows this sometimes happens just because u was in your last energy don’t give you the right to get bitter and make a fourm post crying and complaining because someone fell asleep during the event if you remap 9 times outta 10 there not gonna put you back in the same exact map like I said this thread is just unnecessary anyways have a nice day enjoy the event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

To: OP

Toughen up fluffy cause it's going to be a bumpy ride lol

Rogue

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Allset For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Devs already fix this ....no more trolling

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Allset View Post
    To: OP

Toughen up fluffy cause it's going to be a bumpy ride lol

Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

U can say that because maybe you're not giving all your time and effort in farming energies... Idgaf that I'll spend my whole time for farming energy and this player will AFK and TROLL only.. If it is happen to u and if you are on my situation do u feel happy?

Sent from my vivo 1713 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Sooo this is your other forum account huh smellybumm? XD

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chronox For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

My sense telling me that you are that donkey warrior who like to stay afk.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Crocodile For This Useful Post: