Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Can you please give a warn for this player Zejtonpl he is always AFK in the event map

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    There was an idiot last year who would sit in temple event then curse people out when they joined. He just stayed in there to waste people's Energy.
    Also if you remap you lose your energy, this guy is purposely doing this and its stupid. If you are the guy doing this then why? What is the point of scamming people of their energy and time? What have they done to you? Why be an asshole to people who have never done anything to you?
    Woah woah watch your language mr big youtuba also to assume that this guy is just always afk doesn’t make sense to me without any actual evidence I think you guys are taking this WAY to seriously cool off and think about it for a while have you ever went afk I a event map? Ever had really bad ping and was waiting for it to stabilize? What if people got mad at you and did exactly what these irrational people are doing reporting someone for being afk In a simple event map? Come on now guys let’s use our common sense here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,069 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    Woah woah watch your language mr big youtuba also to assume that this guy is just always afk doesn’t make sense to me without any actual evidence I think you guys are taking this WAY to seriously cool off and think about it for a while have you ever went afk I a event map? Ever had really bad ping and was waiting for it to stabilize? What if people got mad at you and did exactly what these irrational people are doing reporting someone for being afk In a simple event map? Come on now guys let’s use our common sense here

It is an event map, it costs energy just to enter the map, many people are losing tons of energy and gold just because this guy wants to afk in an event map. No other event has an issue with this. Sts needs to add a way for players to vote kick afk people off the map. We shouldn't be forced to have to run in a party.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    It is an event map, it costs energy just to enter the map, many people are losing tons of energy and gold just because this guy wants to afk in an event map. No other event has an issue with this. Sts needs to add a way for players to vote kick afk people off the map. We shouldn't be forced to have to run in a party.
    Bad idea bro if someone wants they can just vote kick anyone from a map and it would get out of hands I think people need to just chill out and stop over reacting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Bad idea bro if someone wants they can just vote kick anyone from a map and it would get out of hands I think people need to just chill out and stop over reacting

Are you that afk guy because each post I read about you replying is 100% defending him.
    Scared of getting banned for such foolish action?
    Bet you don't know what is like to farm since you only know is talk
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jairus980 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jairus980 View Post
    Are you that afk guy because each post I read about you replying is 100% defending him.
    Scared of getting banned for such foolish action?
    Bet you don't know what is like to farm since you only know is talk
    I’m not the afk guy but when I’m scrolling and see 3 posts that all are the same thing and all highly unnecessary it just makes me think why are these people being such cry baby’s about one guy? Why gang up on one afk player and try and make it seem like this guy is just purposely just going afk and get him banned for something that can’t even get you banned and keep your personal feelings to yourself because you don’t know me I’m only here commenting on these nonsense posts that people are here over reacting to one player being afk in 1 map really?? Everyone here needs to just relax and take a nap no need for all this anger for such a simple situation good luck to all and enjoy the wonderful event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

My sense telling me that you are that donkey warrior who like to stay afk.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Crocodile For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    My sense telling me that you are that donkey warrior who like to stay afk.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    i think he is the noobie afk war who trolling lol

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Come on now guys let’s use our common sense here

Irony
    11chars

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well, I hope someone wouldnt afk for 20-30 minutes I guess. And if their ping was unstable,they would have disconnected by 5 minutes mark.
    Actually I was there in the zone with that warrior , for more than 20 minutes and even before I joined ,my friend was there with him with another mage...eventually they left but I waited just to see what would happen,and boom joined 2 rogues and were waiting for another 15+minutes for the warrior .so I guess this same warrior was trolling.