Results 1 to 14 of 14

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Afk in event map

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Greece , Athens
    Posts
    83
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Default Afk in event map

    There is some players staying ask inside event map on purpose so people will waste energy's .. and I have one idea to get rid of them .. if players don't enter the circle in 30 seconds they will automatically get kicked from the map !
    And here is one of them...

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Member MistaGrinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    59
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Once again another post that is unnecessary guys people end up going afk in maps all the time thereís no reason to over exaggerate this it happens all the time take it easy guys sheesh


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Greece , Athens
    Posts
    83
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    Once again another post that is unnecessary guys people end up going afk in maps all the time thereís no reason to over exaggerate this it happens all the time take it easy guys sheesh


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Maybe for you it's unnecessary , but not for everyone .. farming energy's to spend them for those idiots isn't fun and fair at all . And sinse "it happens all the time " they should find a solution !

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to SkyHawkGr For This Useful Post:


  5. #4
    Member MistaGrinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    59
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyHawkGr View Post
    Maybe for you it's unnecessary , but not for everyone .. farming energy's to spend them for those idiots isn't fun and fair at all . And sinse "it happens all the time " they should find a solution !

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    If you run kraag tombs one time thatís 3 energy essence within 30 mins thatís one energy even less if you use platinum and it never happens to me for the many events I ran so it canít be that common but a solution should be found if people going this far for for a simple situation


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Greece , Athens
    Posts
    83
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    If you run kraag tombs one time thatís 3 energy essence within 30 mins thatís one energy even less if you use platinum and it never happens to me for the many events I ran so it canít be that common but a solution should be found if people going this far for for a simple situation


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't need lessons for farming lol .. if you lose 20 energy's a day for this reason you will understand .. anyways .

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  7. #6
    Member MistaGrinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    59
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyHawkGr View Post
    I don't need lessons for farming lol .. if you lose 20 energy's a day for this reason you will understand .. anyways .

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    20? Your definitely over exaggerating now you mabye lose 3-4 energies in one day not 20 at any time of it was that common it would be dealt with like I said bro just chill out and enjoy event no need to get angry and make irrational posts


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Greece , Athens
    Posts
    83
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    20? Your definitely over exaggerating now you mabye lose 3-4 energies in one day not 20 at any time of it was that common it would be dealt with like I said bro just chill out and enjoy event no need to get angry and make irrational posts


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Do 200 rounds a day and then come back and answer again . The conversation ends here .

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to SkyHawkGr For This Useful Post:


  10. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,809
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyHawkGr View Post
    Do 200 rounds a day and then come back and answer again . The conversation ends here .

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Bro that guy dont know what lb runner feels so let it be, just a trash runner.

    Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharky04 For This Useful Post:


  12. #9
    Senior Member PatD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Quťbec
    Posts
    859
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    427
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    351
    Thanked in
    208 Posts

    Default

    To kick them after 30 or 45 second is a very good idea imo, it happen to me too and it is very annoying indeed, i put those guy into ignore list but there is always some new bozo who pop out to make lose our time and energy

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:


  14. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    91
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    20? Your definitely over exaggerating now you mabye lose 3-4 energies in one day not 20 at any time of it was that common it would be dealt with like I said bro just chill out and enjoy event no need to get angry and make irrational posts


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When u running event lb and found ppl like this then only u guys(selfish suites u guys) know the feeling unnecessarily loosing energy becouse ppl afk in event map. Btw not always u get 3 essence from 1 run in kt4. I usually get 1 per map. If u do some calculation need around 4 minutes + to craft energy. We using our time to farm not urs. So better u don't reply here

  15. #11
    Member MistaGrinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    59
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Strike View Post
    When u running event lb and found ppl like this then only u guys(selfish suites u guys) know the feeling unnecessarily loosing energy becouse ppl afk in event map. Btw not always u get 3 essence from 1 run in kt4. I usually get 1 per map. If u do some calculation need around 4 minutes + to craft energy. We using our time to farm not urs. So better u don't reply here
    Stop crying bro get over it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,809
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    Stop crying bro get over it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Try running lb too and pt me and ill afk let see what will you feel

    Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk

  17. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    91
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    Stop crying bro get over it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The culprit fear n try to protect himself. Let him be. I won't say toxic since I know its ur motive to make thred toxic. Peace

  18.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #14
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,242
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    40
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,079
    Thanked in
    1,713 Posts

    Default

    Event zone kicks you out if you afk in a pick up group.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-15-2019, 09:57 PM
  2. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-14-2018, 03:46 AM
  3. Lovecraft event being a huge success/Goblin event suggestions?
    By Hexcell in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-19-2018, 12:07 PM
  4. Replies: 146
    Last Post: 06-10-2014, 04:35 PM
  5. Post Event: What is left to farm? Event gear crashes markets.
    By Serancha in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-11-2014, 04:09 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •