Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please Sts, Just a small answer that would bring a big impact

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Default Please Sts, Just a small answer that would bring a big impact

Honestly..nerf shouldnt come...because all prices are getting to its stable price..like dozer axe for 70-80mil..and people are actually able to afford it..before the nerf..now price of items..will stay at that rate..meanwhile every1 have nothing to farm to get those golds to buy new items..u literally rip their source of income..and fun...

Sure the prices will go down for example..dozer axe to 50mil or so..but people lost fate on farming valley gates now...speculating that you guys in the dev team would actually bring back the source of income

they dont want to farm real hard as they did..and earn 25% of what they normally received..and suddenly..u buff the gates..one day..all their hardwork would be meaningless..and all items will rise in price

Surely it wont hurt anyone if you could finalized and tell us that the valley gates gold drop is at the rate that you want and there wont be anymore changes

This could really help people to avoid price manipulation..due to inflation..and deflation..please..you need to give some answers..so peoples sentiment on gates will improve

This includes..pirate booty event..that liquidify the whole economy..

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I have some bad news for you.

Your fellow players asked for this change, repeatedly.

As is the case with most things things that are good for the community as a whole until a small contingent start complaining.

But no one seems to ask those individuals why they keep asking for changes that effect everyone else but them.

I've been playing a very long time (Malison use to sell for 100k) and can tell you each time Sts made a way for us to make gold our fellow players have complained about it.

The real question you need to ask is why anyone who is already rich in game doesn't want you to make gold.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Verbie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Look how gold loot has change arcane legends. Is it all about gold loot now?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Verbie View Post
    I have some bad news for you.

Your fellow players asked for this change, repeatedly.

As is the case with most things things that are good for the community as a whole until a small contingent start complaining.

But no one seems to ask those individuals why they keep asking for changes that effect everyone else but them.

I've been playing a very long time (Malison use to sell for 100k) and can tell you each time Sts made a way for us to make gold our fellow players have complained about it.

The real question you need to ask is why anyone who is already rich in game doesn't want you to make gold.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    well yep every1 asked for this change...a nerf on gates...an update that cause 30-40% players inactivity...

All im hoping is uniformity, where everyone could trust the games economy..where golds will never inflate or deflate..hoping for jus an answer of yes or no...

Just bring back the economy where esg was..a uniformity for years..these updates like booty,gates..just completely rip everything

An answers like "yes this is the gold rate we're allowing to this game" would b really appreciated

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

ive lost interest farming valley really is struggle to farm valley not even worth the time anytime for us not using arc 76 items

Also Arc 76 cost 50mil+ like wtf how are we gonna make that much gold now with gates being a douche and ppl being choosy about party members guess farming Deep And Mauso for 5months gets you A Single Arcane 76 then

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Best way to deal with inflation is awakening event, ppl will love to have op gear, even good gear doesnt cost much.
    Nerf gold drop just making upset more ppl than enjoy sort on gold. I think sts make wrong desicion, but im sure they will back on track they good on that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Steelbeardd View Post
    Best way to deal with inflation is awakening event, ppl will love to have op gear, even good gear doesnt cost much.
    Nerf gold drop just making upset more ppl than enjoy sort on gold. I think sts make wrong desicion, but im sure they will back on track they good on that

i mean a nerf is okay as long as they decided to make the gold rate to be final..so all items will stay the same price..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

It's interesting to me that STS even put gl% in awakenings. When they can do it on their own. Not to say it doesn't help. But it definitely separates the community into classes of rich & poor. When they could have just left gl% out & let players run the maps to be rich equal to the amount of time run.

Why was gl% added to game? Would someone answer this question? I really don't know...

Rogue

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Allset For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Allset View Post
    It's interesting to me that STS even put gl% in awakenings. When they can do it on their own. Not to say it doesn't help. But it definitely separates the community into classes of rich & poor. When they could have just left gl% out & let players run the maps to be rich equal to the amount of time run.

Why was gl% added to game? Would someone answer this question? I really don't know...

Rogue
    its a very interesting a worthwhile investment awakens..and to awaken an items you need..

awaken gems..which you could only buy from the store..which require..

Plats which requires real money..

its bussiness i guess

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Yoloswagx View Post
    i mean a nerf is okay as long as they decided to make the gold rate to be final..so all items will stay the same price..

Yes sure every change made an impact and reacted, im pointing better to make more ppl happy to play from one who start the game to ppl play for years, nab to richers if i have to say

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Rogue
    I think they add goldloot because there are not many ppl open locked chest anymore, so ppl spread farming, even w/o gl still can make some gold, like jewel farmer, elite chest, etc.
    For now
    Goldloot nerf, Buying decline,Market glued
    I play this game coz it hv good market sistem

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

well yep every1 asked for this change...a nerf on gates...an update that cause 30-40% players inactivity...

All im hoping is uniformity, where everyone could trust the games economy..where golds will never inflate or deflate..hoping for jus an answer of yes or no...

Just bring back the economy where esg was..a uniformity for years..these updates like booty,gates..just completely rip everything

An answers like "yes this is the gold rate we're allowing to this game" would b really appreciated

After egg zavier, Pirate booty is the most popular event of Arcane legends and u want to remove that too ? You should know that not everyone farms Gold loot maps.. Majority of the Al players play only events, then some do full time merching, some farm elite locks like elite golden Pirate chests, warchests etc.. Only a few rich people farm gold loot maps.. And mauso and Deep marsh is still there for gold farm so u don't need to worry

This same drama happened even when Sts nerfed gl from Hydra and infested but later it was all fine.. Arcane legends is not only about gold farm.. And Pirate booty is a event which comes once or twice a year(not everyday), just for one week and it gives everyone a chance to get some gold, regardless if someone have op gears or not. So how do u think it will affect the economy ? It will just give some chance to the newbies to make some gold bcos offcourse they can't farm gates or marsh.. Don't compare Pirate booty with Gates
    Last edited by Pinklips; 03-15-2020 at 05:17 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinklips For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

For my suggestion sts need to do something like this... if your goldloot is only 250-300gl u can loot only 0 -15k golds and if ur goldloot is 350-500gl u can loot 0 - 25k and if ur goldloot is 550-850gl u can loot 0 - 50k so players will know how much gold drop they will have because of the how many goldloot that they have... That is just only my suggestion i hope u want it PEACE

Sent from my vivo 1713 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

A fix gold drop in accordance with your gl% and not random gold drop might be better..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archerdrake View Post
    A fix gold drop in accordance with your gl% and not random gold drop might be better..
    +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

You guys missing the point of this thread..im clearly asking sts if they could reaffirmed that the gold drop in valley gates right now is the final changes for gold drop for the next few years..this allow price stability for all items...and hands down...prices goes down..and the tiny 13k-15k u got from new gates will actually mean something

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

You guys missing the point of this thread..im clearly asking sts if they could reaffirmed that the gold drop in valley gates right now is the final changes for gold drop for the next few years..this allow price stability for all items...and hands down...prices goes down..and the tiny 13k-15k u got from new gates will actually mean something

Lol only dev can answer that, we just adding something to consider

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Come on bro... you're asking for guarantee that's not going to be given. Our "economy" is based on supply vs demand. In the larger scheme of things a 15k-20k gold drop doesn't mean much when a weapon cost 100m. Even if gates didn't change that's 5000-7000 runs.

I suggest when you see complaints of too much gold dropping you also include your input. This way STS knows there are individuals it will affect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Gold Loot is controversial. You can blame AL's downfall on it, you can say its all there is to do and be 110% correct. But, at the same time it keeps the game floating, but only as of now. If more things hit the loot table, like eggs and items from bosses, kind of like locks back in the 46 and below cap, more people will be able to do things for income that do not involve gold loot. It is responsible for the huge inflation. I would give the developers a tad more time on fixing this, considering the whole game rides on it, times are not certain and not everything can be planned, but chances need to given.

Sent from my SM-S757BL using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Rogue
    ^ I have wondered this since it was added. I do not like it at all, and wonder why they strayed away from the loot table. But, I see its nerf, then I think of the old times without the loot table, the most essential thing in any MMO. I just hope the nerf is a sign they are focusing on it.

Sent from my SM-S757BL using Tapatalk