Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: when..

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Default when..

In low lvl pvp when someone asks you to "go" i politely decline i say no.. because i knew i wasnt gonna win either way so i do my own thing but then the dude rushes me right after. Is that how low lvl pvpers take care of people who dont wanna fight them? Is that how so many of them have good kdr's because they rush when someone says no? Anyeays thoughts, explainations are accepted no flaming or trolling either :-). Keep it clean and healthy

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

I think because they just go anyways to get higher kills, they don't respect the NO I don't want to fight part. This is the reason I don't play PvP, I bought it anyways though.

PL: Faoeskekie L76 Enchantress(0.5k/300k), Faouskekie L71 Bird, Faoiskekie L45 Bear, Tvrtle L50 Fox, Rhinasaurus L38 Rhino

SL: Bizilia L45 Engineer, DL: Faoeskekie L36 Vampire, AL: Faoeskekie L20 Mage

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Thanks for your input. And yet they dont classify themselves as rushers? Weird huh?

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

ANOTHER rushing thread. Just Worded differently. PVP is FFA period.

PVP isn't a gentleman duel, take 10 steps back and shoot. Join & buff & kill.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Um? I stated above no flaming. And it isnt about rushing its about saying no and the guy killing you anyways. Two totally diffrent issues end of story stay on topic please and thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

It is, was & still is on topic. Go to 1v1 PVP or deal with the rest.

You can't make a post asking for "only" agreement comments. Especially when you're topic is old news & widely ALREADY discussed.

This isn't a flame. I happen to disagree with your OP & stated so.
    Last edited by Battlelock; 01-19-2012 at 10:03 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Got em chief xD
    Anyway, I stay away from low level pvp, most people are rude, if all else fails, rush back

Sig made by Arexos! Buying Phantom Bow set pm meh!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

So you only want to fight people you can win against? Seems as good as making another account and boosting....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Otukura For This Useful Post:

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

^^ cool your jets bud damn i know haters are gonna hate but not on my thread...
    @otu um no. Reread thread i never stated i wanted to kill boost or kill people.
    @battle well im glad you do but im not complaing about rushers reread it again. Im stating why the need to kill me when i said no to the "go" ststement
    Last edited by razerfingers; 01-19-2012 at 10:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Default .

This thread is almost as legit as...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Battlelock:544773

You can't make a post asking for "only" agreement comments. Especially when you're topicbis old news & widely ALREADY discussed.
    Why do you have such an attitude, if you don't have anything but harsh words, don't say em. Your coming upon as rude that's what he's trying to get at. Annnd he never said anything about "only" agreement comments. And maybe he wants to discuss it AGAIN. I hope you can see that there is no need for such anger in your posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers:544777
    No one is hating. It's just a different point of view. There is a difference. Hating and a difference of opinion is different.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers View Post
    @otu um no. Reread thread i never stated i wanted to kill boost or kill people.
    Reread my post. You said you didn't want to fight because you didn't think you couldn't win. Just fighting people you know you can win against is what I'm comparing to boosting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

This thread is definitely about rushing. You even used the word in your first post. But I agree with battlelock. Anyways, if you dont want to pvp, you shouldnt be in a pvp game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WarTornBird:544781
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlelock:544773

You can't make a post asking for "only" agreement comments. Especially when you're topicbis old news & widely ALREADY discussed.
    Why do you have such an attitude, if you don't have anything but harsh words, don't say em. Your coming upon as rude that's what he's trying to get at. Annnd he never said anything about "only" agreement comments. And maybe he wants to discuss it AGAIN. I hope you can see that there is no need for such anger in your posts
    There are no harsh words man just the truth. I never once insulted or became aggressive, just voiced my opinion on the matter.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Battlelock:544782
    Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers:544777
    No one is hating. It's just a different point of view. There is a difference. Hating and a difference of opinion is different.
    Then like what WTB said cool the attitude no need for caps i can read it just fine without em thats all. You're coming off as deffensive and irritated when i asked a question.
    @otu not really. When someone is 5 lvls higher are you gonna fight them?
    @sun just cause i say rush doesnt mean its about rushing...
    Last edited by razerfingers; 01-19-2012 at 10:13 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sun:544784
    This thread is definitely about rushing. You even used the word in your first post. But I agree with battlelock. Anyways, if you dont want to pvp, you shouldnt be in a pvp game.
    He's not asking why people rush, he's asking why people can't respect someone. Why people can't be decent. If you use the word pokemon in a thread about farming, does that mean your post turns into a thread about pokemon?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WarTornBird For This Useful Post:

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WarTornBird:544787
    Quote Originally Posted by Sun:544784
    He's not asking why people rush, he's asking why people can't respect someone. Why people can't be decent. If you use the word pokemon in a thread about farming, does that mean your post turns into a thread about pokemon?
    Thank you WTB atleast someone understands my thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers:544729
    In low lvl pvp when someone asks you to "go" i politely decline i say no.. because i knew i wasnt gonna win either way so i do my own thing but then the dude rushes me right after.
    Let me REITERATE! That is why I said another rushing thread. That's all. PVP isn't "always" a fair fight. If you don't want opinionated views on your forum posts, I might suggest making a blog with your opinions & comments disabled.

I am no being mean or hostile just voicing a different point of view!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WarTornBird View Post
    I never said he was even asking a question. But he was talking about getting rushed after declining a fight. Which to me, seems like hes talking about rushing, just in a more specific scenario.

Either way, I don't think respect or decency have much to do with it. PvP is going to happen in pvp games whether you like it or not. If you don't like it, don't play. Or find a different game to play in.