Thread: Vardan valley gates unplayable for mid range players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Default Vardan valley gates unplayable for mid range players

It is just impossible
    Can't find a random party even for over 20 minutes and when found can't last till wave 5 in elite.
    Everyone can't afford arcane armor arcane weapon (newest), arcane artifact max and op pet.

Are you trying to eliminate the mid range players and lower players or what is the motive?
    Please tell us so we will stop expecting and move on.
    I have bought plat but not as much to put me where you want us to be......or.... to play calmly without the green bar going up and down like a boomerang without those op stats.

No one seems to be running the normal or is taking too long to get in but is fine with whatever gold it drops but you have split the population grinding into two distinct maps.elite and normal.

Everyone I see seems to be richer even though I have got a decent 625 gold loot and some grindable equipment like the red (ring and amulet ) and mireguard set.
    Everyone entering maps (as per MY speculation boasts the 76 arcane weapons)
    I'm pretty sure most of the mid range and lower players have given up already.why tho? They do buy plat but not as much.please reinstate a better game value for money and not just favouring one sided of the economically enhanced faction of your game.

I am just exggerating since after pvp, this was the only activity I had been indulging as a pve and now this happens and it's hard to take up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Even the richest, most geared players dont play normal gates now. It's payout is not worth it anymore, same for elite gates. The majority would rather do Deepmarsh.

You should too, better payout, easier to do w/randoms.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Stop complaing here... gold drop already inflated the game beyond ... if u want to fa rm gold u must have good gear ... farm chests merch items .. there are many stuff to do other than jus accussing and complaing about the game... the DEVELOPERS are great and are working towards improving their experience in this great game... hats off to the devs..thanks the game is more balanced now.... keep it up sts.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

I'm not complaining firstly ,I'm merely asking for a clear picture of motive of where the game will go and what they want it to be and who are the players they are targeting to produce content for.

Please stop with drama at this point and just stick to the thread point .ty welcro/wellcrow

Yes I will try deep marsh as I have mireguard set too :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lookupnabs View Post
    Stop complaing here... gold drop already inflated the game beyond ... if u want to fa rm gold u must have good gear ... farm chests merch items .. there are many stuff to do other than jus accussing and complaing about the game... the DEVELOPERS are great and are working towards improving their experience in this great game... hats off to the devs..thanks the game is more balanced now.... keep it up sts.....
    Mind to define your statement beyond “the game is more balanced” please?

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Gold intake actually killed the game where new players and mid players will never be able to any gold loot and deep marsh is not very easy as u think for mid to high level players ... i tho insist that something must be done now..but i think gold inflow was too much and it ruined the experience .... we are now back to the old ways of farmin chests and merching stuff ty ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

I don't get what "balanced " at this point means..
    Gold loot farming in garden valley gates was like a game mode.
    Taking it out (or nerf in this case)means taking out a game mode which puts a huge majority of players playing that game mode....gameless.

There's no elemt of balance here because as many people have already speculated the inevitable truth "the rich get richer while poor, poorer"
    Rich here guys trust me is beyond ultra rich 2 sets of 76 red weapon swappers with gold loot sets too...sheesh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Gold intake actually killed the game where new players and mid players will never be able to any gold loot and deep marsh is not very easy as u think for mid to high level players ... i tho insist that something must be done now..but i think gold inflow was too much and it ruined the experience .... we are now back to the old ways of farmin chests and merching stuff ty ..
    +1

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

The game is more balanced as in we can farm chests do events farm energy and concentrate more on the very beautiful aspect of AL that is “running dungeons “and not GOLD FARMING.... and inflating the prices

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Then please do increase the loot contents in various dungeons.
    See the result of adding ebon armor in elite orrick.people do constantly run for a chance at the armor.
    Please distribute loot in all dungeons deemed worthy arcane /heroic loot.
    I think that would make different zones active and thriving.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

The game is more balanced as in we can farm chests do events farm energy and concentrate more on the very beautiful aspect of AL that is “running dungeons “and not GOLD FARMING.... and inflating the prices
    You call this balanced? Farming chests, running dungeons, basically playing old content to earn little gold to buy gears that are now hyperinflated thanks to inflation since 2016.

No one plays the new expansion now (besides those who do aps), and now back to gold farming deepmarsh. Yes, still farming gold, as it is hard to swallow transitioning to the old days where this mindset of gold farming is the easiest way. No gold sink or change besides introducing more ways to earn gold will fix it.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

No thing will FIX it ???? Thats y the developers have reduced the gold drops to control the hyperinflated situation u mentioned .... now the gold amount is reducing and the game will continue to get better in some time ... think about new players also not everyone even have 1m and rich players take nearly 50 k in 15 seconds in gates ..... which killed the game and now it is being revived by the action the devs have taken.. HATS OF TO THE DEVS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Oh trust me even geared players do struggle there too, the spiders are even more tankier than the boss. After wave 10 I had a pt of 2 solid rogs, we killed spiders at the very last sec literary. So feel proud of making it to wave 5, nothing wrong with that. I feel some tweak are still nessesary. Even tho I don't expect people to make it high on waves it would be nice if we stand a chance to at least wave 25.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

They have make this elite mode for what the name suggest, rich don’t get richer there, they mostly do it for the challenge, i don’t even switch to my gl set there, i go there for aps and try lb.

They had to nerf that gold drop anyway, cuz it is the reason why price have skyrocket, still many other way to make gold and yes it is not as easy as a map who make you pile million of gold in no time but it is the way it should be.

A mix of farming, merching and take advantage of event is the real way to play this game and to make gold

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

U have 625 and ur telling me ur not top 1%. I have 470gl never had ava. And i have got ebon amror,scratch arc arti. Either ur attension seeker or type of guy who thinks more gl=better stats. Advice never buy gl before sts, becuz if u havent got gear how are u planning on making gold.