Thread: New Idea to address St Pattys Day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Default New Idea to address St Pattys Day

As we all have seen, the St Pattys day event wasnt what we all expected. Many changes were made throughout the event that most dont agree with. For one, the drop rate of the new black holo. The new shield has been an item desired by the PL community for years. The idea has been suggested multiple times. I believe that a such desired item should at least be able to be farmed a bit easier because as we know most want this item. There arent more than like 5 in the game maybe 6 or 7. If the drop rate continues to stay this way, the highly desired holo shield would be hoarded, and the rich who dont even put in effort to play these events could nab them for however much they feel. Another thing to address is the boss. He is extremely hard to kill, and the shield just comes back up within two seconds. Ive heard of 5-8 minute boss fights when at the start it was maybe 30-45 seconds even with the shield. I believe an idea for this would be to implement some kind of bonus to the new Mystic Serpent set that would somehow make the boss somewhat easier to kill. Just my opinion on this and would love to hear feedback, and also hoping Cinco will see this and consider as well
    You should've gone for the head...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spullllll For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spullllll View Post
    As we all have seen, the St Pattys day event wasnt what we all expected. Many changes were made throughout the event that most dont agree with. For one, the drop rate of the new black holo. The new shield has been an item desired by the PL community for years. The idea has been suggested multiple times. I believe that a such desired item should at least be able to be farmed a bit easier because as we know most want this item. There arent more than like 5 in the game maybe 6 or 7. If the drop rate continues to stay this way, the highly desired holo shield would be hoarded, and the rich who dont even put in effort to play these events could nab them for however much they feel. Another thing to address is the boss. He is extremely hard to kill, and the shield just comes back up within two seconds. Ive heard of 5-8 minute boss fights when at the start it was maybe 30-45 seconds even with the shield. I believe an idea for this would be to implement some kind of bonus to the new Mystic Serpent set that would somehow make the boss somewhat easier to kill. Just my opinion on this and would love to hear feedback, and also hoping Cinco will see this and consider as well
    He should just add the black holo to the vendor for a trade friendly version and a account bound version seeing as it is the most wanted item u would think this would of been added to the vendor to motivate more plat purchases

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to holdmytalons For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by holdmytalons View Post
    He should just add the black holo to the vendor for a trade friendly version and a account bound version seeing as it is the most wanted item u would think this would of been added to the vendor to motivate more plat purchases

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    I like the idea of it being a drop for sure, but that definitely would be a great alternative. I just think the shield should be more accessible all around. Im not saying give one to everyone in game but i mean at least make it easier
    You should've gone for the head...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spullllll For This Useful Post: