Thread: Daily Event List

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

Default Daily Event List

I would like to make a list of every daily event there is, I know there were a few of them I do not remember. Please leave the events I leave out below.
    I will space lines out and bold odd ones to make things easier to read and keep track of.

1: 2x Spirit Experience: 2x exp for your spirit armors / weapons.

2: 2x Player Experience: 2x Exp for your character; quests / killing enemies.

3: 2x Chancel of light points: 2x points per kill you get in Graveyard/Maus.

4: Stamps from bosses: Kill bosses and have a chance to get stamps to message people offline- house mail.

5: 2x Hauntlet Tokens: Get 2 tokens per Hauntlet run in "Great City of Kraag."

6: 2x Story Tokens: Instead of 10 Story Tokens from the Wandering Minstrel in Traveler's Outpost you can get 20.

7: Double Boss Loot Elixirs: These go on sale in the store for 20 plat each and can be obtained by a quest called "Boss Double Loot Elixir". They make bosses drop 2x the loot.

8: 2x Orc Fangs: Orc fangs drop more often from enemies.

9: 2x Cryo Coins: Quests and enemies give 2x the amount of Cryostar Coins looted in Underhul.

10: 2x Vial Drop Rates: The Vial of Ectoplasm now has a higher drop chance in the Kelys Planar Tombs maps or Elite Tindrin maps.

11: 2x Vardan Vale tokens: Double the tokens per portal run and 2x tokens from bosses in vardan valley maps.

12: Respect scrolls from bosses: Bosses have a chance to drop respec scrolls to respec your skills and stats.

13: Jewel chest sale: buy jewel chests in the store with plat.

14: Ankhs drop from bosses. Ankhs are used to revive your player in the middle of a map somewhere or at the boss instead of the start of the map. Kill bosses to have a chance to loot them.

15: 2x Crafting Speed: Items in the crafting station craft 2x faster. Your 8hour upgrade is now a 4 hour upgrade.

16: 2x Bought Elixirs in the Platinum store: You normally get 10 kits with 100 plat; now you get 20 with 100 plat.

17: 2x Runes. Victus runes and magna runes from the map in garetta Forgotten ruins.

18: 2x Drakin Teeth: Kill bosses in Tindrin for a chance to loot 2x teeth.

19: 2x Nightmare Loot: In the Nightmare Raid zone, you will be able to loot 2x the items from the bosses.

20: Key Sale: Crate keys will be on sale in the store. Do not merch these since these are apart of the daily event thing.

21: Jewel Elixir Sale: Jewel elixirs are on sale for 8 plat each. These are for Jewel Farming with warrior. Glint aegis magma doz axe.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 04-02-2020 at 07:01 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post: