Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 3/18/2020 | St. Patricks Day continues! + New things in the works.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Hi Dev team (:

Curious about this :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	32371E56-569A-465C-984E-84A129BC6854.jpeg 
Views:	289 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	188204

How will this affect our main character? How will botters be monitored?
    Avy
    12-2012

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

run mode seem new n promising...pvp is the fundamental mode in al,but since,unbalanced factor,it dull..looking for the improvise version of pvp.....only seasonal mode is bad...if usual new chrcter system is same...its basically a mode for rich plyer..as lvl 1 chrcter can be on lb as u can stash gold,op n super rare old op para item....unless,if this new character follow the hc mode(still,advntge toward plat buyer/user)...anyway..hope for something all free/pay/rich/poor plyer...gl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Thank you devs!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

But I just broke my game addiction ;( Woo, can't wait to be back! Sounds like great content all around, looking forward to playing all this new stuff, so genuinely excited rn! And quit asking for spoilers people, yeesh!

Sent from my Intel Braswell Chromebook using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    495 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    Hi Dev team (:

Curious about this :

Good question.
    I sure hope that while this mode might be similar to hc, I seriously hope it doesn't involv apps for our main, unlike hc mode.
    I hope it's more like a vanity for your main, which again would be totally different from hc.
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

The grind is hard but trying
    = Crimson Legend =

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Just my speculations, The pvp update will be the honor pvp, if it is the honor pvp @Cinco kindly clarify this, is the awakes still in Honor Pvp?

If still it will be just the same pvp, and please reconsider that removing awakes will be a good thing for pvp revival, give it test run for just 1 month, if the statistics showed that there are more players if there is no awakes, let the number be the basis of implementation.

I do personally love pvp, so please we're here participating in this forums to voice out our insights, if you guys will not consider feedback better to shutdown this forums.

Good day.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

If really do guys don't allow petitions, but you guys already implemented alot of adjustment based from petitions like, LB Ties pve kills, Removal of PVP kills and captures in LB.
    (I understand why you guys approved on this, due to botting and kill farming etc)

And the valid reason for the removal of awakes is due to the PVP room being empty, also it is a reason for the gears to be too expensive and the competition will always be based on how much we spend real cash.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Remove awake from pvp pls! ty! :3 lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leiys View Post
    Remove awake from pvp pls! ty! :3 lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Overgrown View Post

Just read man...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Thats the only way to make pvp fair.. remove awake cinco ty! :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

wow coool cant wait man finaly new pvp system/update and the race events looks good/fun cant wait

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Pvpppppp thanksss
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I HAVE IDEA FOR PVP PLS REPLY DEV IF YOU SEE THIS

What will revive pvp is when an update is made where pvp items in a particular or specific lvl will be craftable, lootable, or purchasable in a specific store so that shortage of pvp items in that particular lvl will not happen. If shortage will happen, not all that wants to pvp will have items to pvp even if they have golds to buy it because eventually those items will be gone in a period of time(made as vanity or stored in players who quitted AL already LOL). I disagree that awakens should be get rid in pvp(the game still needs to earn though, they dont have money means we dont have game). Then in our main char. we can focus in pve and farm ..many players miss pvp, no doubt about it.

17.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #35
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    Hi Dev team (:

Curious about this :

This will not have any effect on your main character. The idea is to offer a cyclical leaderboard for new characters created within a specific season - awarding lb points for that character's Achievements.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

19.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #36
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overgrown View Post
    Just my speculations, The pvp update will be the honor pvp, if it is the honor pvp @Cinco kindly clarify this, is the awakes still in Honor Pvp?

If still it will be just the same pvp, and please reconsider that removing awakes will be a good thing for pvp revival, give it test run for just 1 month, if the statistics showed that there are more players if there is no awakes, let the number be the basis of implementation.

I do personally love pvp, so please we're here participating in this forums to voice out our insights, if you guys will not consider feedback better to shutdown this forums.

Good day.

Honor PvP is still a possibility but we would like to go bigger with the PvP update. For instance: offering a new 'Ranked' PvP mode for max-level characters (that takes place in an arena where standard kills / deaths do not count, where teams must be balanced with one of each character class, and rank points are gained or lost based on the comparative 'rank' of the rival team). Also, since it's fun to smash each other in Outpost, we're developing a much larger-scale 'Battle Royale' (which again doesn't affect the standard PvP kdr).
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Honor PvP is still a possibility but we would like to go bigger with the PvP update. For instance: offering a new 'Ranked' PvP mode for max-level characters (that takes place in an arena where standard kills / deaths do not count, where teams must be balanced with one of each character class, and rank points are gained or lost based on the comparative 'rank' of the rival team). Also, since it's fun to smash each other in Outpost, we're developing a much larger-scale 'Battle Royale' (which again doesn't affect the standard PvP kdr).
    What do you mean by "comparative rank"?
    Also original pvpers do not enjoy outspot pvp arena that much, i d say to focus on normal pvp
    Ranked pvp mode do you mean a leaderbords?
    Also as I see you are planning a great pvp update..can you revive also FFA map?that map is great..it has lot of fun but it has been unused simce its release, its a waste

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Willl For This Useful Post:

22.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #38
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    What do you mean by "comparative rank"?
    Also original pvpers do not enjoy outspot pvp arena that much, i d say to focus on normal pvp
    Ranked pvp mode do you mean a leaderbords?
    Also as I see you are planning a great pvp update..can you revive also FFA map?that map is great..it has lot of fun but it has been unused simce its release, its a waste
    I'll probably get rid of that FFA map 'cause nobody uses it.
    Comparative rank would be - your team has a combined rank of 1500 and my team has a combined rank of 2000. Your team beats mine... you get more points than if my team beats yours.
    Normal pvp is definitely not the focus for these initiatives. Honor Arena would be a separate thing. Ranked PVP would be separate. So would 'Battle Royale.'
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I'll probably get rid of that FFA map 'cause nobody uses it.
    Comparative rank would be - your team has a combined rank of 1500 and my team has a combined rank of 2000. Your team beats mine... you get more points than if my team beats yours.
    Normal pvp is definitely not the focus for these initiatives. Honor Arena would be a separate thing. Ranked PVP would be separate. So would 'Battle Royale.'
    Thanks for this reply,
    Well nobody uses FFA cause its hard to fill that map > cause pvp its inactive > cause pvp its too expensive.. (solving this it will be active, nobody will tell its unbalanced, nobody will rage quit cause of the absence of chat to insult eachother, maybe more people can confirm it..that map has lot of potential for me.

Uhmm sounds interesting about points, I wanted to know what's the idea of how those points get distributed since in pvp the ingredient is 1, kill the enemy. Or the way we kill eachother will affect those points?

So the possibility of honor arena would go for another new map, ranked pvp another new map? To be honest it's nice to see new maps for new pvp but isn't it easy try make active the existing one? Cause I m scared it will devide pvpers (which is already a small group) into even a smaller group cause of the high quantity of pvp map already existing, if so..the result would be what happened with FFA map.

What I'm saying is that pvp hardly fill 1 map in whole arlor server (8 players) and we have only a total of 4 pvp maps..if we had more maps without any solution to increase the number of pvpers, I feel it will be same end as it happened for FFA..

Thanks for reading!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    Thanks for this reply,
    Well nobody uses FFA cause its hard to fill that map > cause pvp its inactive > cause pvp its too expensive.. (solving this it will be active, nobody will tell its unbalanced, nobody will rage quit cause of the absence of chat to insult eachother, maybe more people can confirm it..that map has lot of potential for me.

Uhmm sounds interesting about points, I wanted to know what's the idea of how those points get distributed since in pvp the ingredient is 1, kill the enemy. Or the way we kill eachother will affect those points?

So the possibility of honor arena would go for another new map, ranked pvp another new map? To be honest it's nice to see new maps for new pvp but isn't it easy try make active the existing one? Cause I m scared it will devide pvpers (which is already a small group) into even a smaller group cause of the high quantity of pvp map already existing, if so..the result would be what happened with FFA map.

What I'm saying is that pvp hardly fill 1 map in whole arlor server (8 players) and we have only a total of 4 pvp maps..if we had more maps without any solution to increase the number of pvpers, I feel it will be same end as it happened for FFA..

Thanks for reading!
    +1 we already suggested things why the current maps are empty, please do something first on the current problem of the existing one than creating a new empty map.

Also, the FFA is a good map just the real problem is extreme gap between the gold of players.