Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 3/18/2020 | St. Patricks Day continues! + New things in the works.

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #41
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overgrown View Post
    the real problem is extreme gap between the gold of players.
    Seems like this is something that you can overcome by earning gold by playing maps and not spending gold 'til you have lots of it.
    As for the suggestions to remove awakes, etc. - I have weighed in on this many times and the resolution remains the same.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #42
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    Thanks for this reply,
    Well nobody uses FFA cause its hard to fill that map > cause pvp its inactive > cause pvp its too expensive.. (solving this it will be active, nobody will tell its unbalanced, nobody will rage quit cause of the absence of chat to insult eachother, maybe more people can confirm it..that map has lot of potential for me.

Uhmm sounds interesting about points, I wanted to know what's the idea of how those points get distributed since in pvp the ingredient is 1, kill the enemy. Or the way we kill eachother will affect those points?

So the possibility of honor arena would go for another new map, ranked pvp another new map? To be honest it's nice to see new maps for new pvp but isn't it easy try make active the existing one? Cause I m scared it will devide pvpers (which is already a small group) into even a smaller group cause of the high quantity of pvp map already existing, if so..the result would be what happened with FFA map.

What I'm saying is that pvp hardly fill 1 map in whole arlor server (8 players) and we have only a total of 4 pvp maps..if we had more maps without any solution to increase the number of pvpers, I feel it will be same end as it happened for FFA..

Thanks for reading!
    The Ranked PvP system is not intended to use kills to award points but team wins and losses. KDR would not be affected by kills and deaths in Ranked PvP; only 'Rank' would be affected.

As for the Honor Gear - I am seeing this as a PvP Event and not a permanent addition to the arena options. Adding yet another map would indeed further divide the player population.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Yes pvp lets gooio

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Seems like this is something that you can overcome by earning gold by playing maps and not spending gold 'til you have lots of it.
    As for the suggestions to remove awakes, etc. - I have weighed in on this many times and the resolution remains the same.
    What I mean is, like the old time where if yoi have 500k you do twinking, it is fun because you all have the same gear. It is fair and it will be really be a player versus player through strategy, timing and teamwork not the gap in gold.

Give us a 1 month trial of it, if the community liked it and the numbers gone up. Make it your basis.

We're speaking on our perspective as players, please give it a try.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

The Ranked PvP system is not intended to use kills to award points but team wins and losses. KDR would not be affected by kills and deaths in Ranked PvP; only 'Rank' would be affected.

As for the Honor Gear - I am seeing this as a PvP Event and not a permanent addition to the arena options. Adding yet another map would indeed further divide the player population.

Sounds interesting, altough I would recommend to switch the ideas, the ranked system as event and the honor permanent (I ve read thread on pocket legends when u released it commonly with a ctf event and it was really nice!). The problem overgrown stated is real, it's not just needed to save gold to run this pvp Cinco, the amount needed is insane, 300, 400 millions of gold to run pvp it's too much, only 1% or even less will be able to afford it, and this reduces the possibility to have it active...sad but it's true

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

And also, it if you're saying the gold can be earned, but until you never stop farming.

*Farmed for a long time> finally bought the item> event or new surprised updates = new gears again > farm for it again > new gears agan > farm again.

We'll die farming to try to compete with the plat users, it will never be fair. It is really a Gold vs Gold.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Overgrown For This Useful Post:

8.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #47
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overgrown View Post
    What I mean is, like the old time where if yoi have 500k you do twinking, it is fun because you all have the same gear.
    This is what the concept behind "Honor Gear" is all about - and why it is an exciting addition to Pocket, Star and Dark Legends. Honor involves a set of items that make all players roughly the same (balanced for their individual class skills) and gives you access to a special zone. In the other Legends games, kdr still counts in Honor and I don't think that's the best thing. I want AL's 'Honor' (if we commit to it) to either be a new set of kdr, avoid kdr by adding event-related incentives, or something of the sort :-)
    | | | |

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

This is what the concept behind "Honor Gear" is all about - and why it is an exciting addition to Pocket, Star and Dark Legends. Honor involves a set of items that make all players roughly the same (balanced for their individual class skills) and gives you access to a special zone. In the other Legends games, kdr still counts in Honor and I don't think that's the best thing. I want AL's 'Honor' (if we commit to it) to either be a new set of kdr, avoid kdr by adding event-related incentives, or something of the sort :-)
    Yes, I think this can be the future for our pvp, but apply it to our main pvp maps would be fine..if you keep this honor set available always and not as event, u can even keep the awakes, little difference of stats for this pvp I think gonna be fine. I honestly think you need to release this pvp gear for every pvp map you want active, cause you might be able to have great ideas, great new maps, but if no players have 400m to run there, it will be active for 24 hours just like FFA, trust me.

Last but not less important if the concept of "same gears" the rog will always deal more damage than a mage with a shot even if they both have 10k dmg, to take extremely care of which stats u give to those honor sets. Thanks!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Willl For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    Thanks for this reply,
    Well nobody uses FFA cause its hard to fill that map > cause pvp its inactive > cause pvp its too expensive.. (solving this it will be active, nobody will tell its unbalanced, nobody will rage quit cause of the absence of chat to insult eachother, maybe more people can confirm it..that map has lot of potential for me.

Uhmm sounds interesting about points, I wanted to know what's the idea of how those points get distributed since in pvp the ingredient is 1, kill the enemy. Or the way we kill eachother will affect those points?

So the possibility of honor arena would go for another new map, ranked pvp another new map? To be honest it's nice to see new maps for new pvp but isn't it easy try make active the existing one? Cause I m scared it will devide pvpers (which is already a small group) into even a smaller group cause of the high quantity of pvp map already existing, if so..the result would be what happened with FFA map.

What I'm saying is that pvp hardly fill 1 map in whole arlor server (8 players) and we have only a total of 4 pvp maps..if we had more maps without any solution to increase the number of pvpers, I feel it will be same end as it happened for FFA..

Thanks for reading!
    Honestly, the last two weeks I have seen a lot of full pvp maps in endgame.
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Question: the sai tky vanity for top 10lb 3/3 have effect or nah?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Removing awak in pvp is bad idea but he need some change like making a pvp set and can only get % awak that are only useful in pvp so that want hurt twinking and engame pvp. Example:5% armor for twink more resonable than 150armor seriosly. Sorry for my bad english learn it by playing the game lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

I like the new stuff coming <3
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

I would love to see a race event were if you get plat tier from doing many races you would get a speed jewel maybe with a nice effect

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

As for the Honor Gear - I am seeing this as a PvP Event and not a permanent addition to the arena options. Adding yet another map would indeed further divide the play4er population.
    Hi, in my opinion rank pvp system will make no difference, it just like changing kdr as what we can gain into sugar coated rank points.

Another thing, just add the honor gear to all the current pvp maps and make it in one specific level only, c'mon we just want a stable pvp!...btw what will be the gears we will use first in pvp if dont have the honor gears yet?

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

But who cares about my opinion right?...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Misterlowkey View Post
    But who cares about my opinion right?...
    Lowkey tho

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

One suggestion for pvp: removing awakens on armor,helmet,belt,ring and amulet for low level pvp to get more active again

Gesendet von meinem SM-A505FN mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ninjahere View Post
    One suggestion for pvp: removing awakens on armor,helmet,belt,ring and amulet for low level pvp to get more active again

Gesendet von meinem SM-A505FN mit Tapatalk
    lol, move with the times, do you even know the repercussions of removing awakes? People awake for the sole purpose of prep for pvp etc.
    This is 2020 not 2013 where everything was basic, awakes give a larger spectrum of gameplay the past failed to offer, you are just going to destroy the playerbase with your self-centered ideas. Instead, buff a specific aspect etc damage/armor/hp, that makes awakes not too op or too weak.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryLeo View Post
    lol, move with the times, do you even know the repercussions of removing awakes? People awake for the sole purpose of prep for pvp etc.
    This is 2020 not 2013 where everything was basic, awakes give a larger spectrum of gameplay the past failed to offer, you are just going to destroy the playerbase with your self-centered ideas. Instead, buff a specific aspect etc damage/armor/hp, that makes awakes not too op or too weak.
    You missed the point, have you tried PVP in the past? Every room is filled not just 1 room, multiple room. I'd say learn from it and look from the mistake why i gone into extinction.

Awakes is one of the culprit, too much gold is needed for it, also its is basically a Pay2win thing that the pvp must be based on skill and teamwork not gold (let's say gold still affects it before, but the gap is not a mile away).

"It's 2020 not 2013" invalid argument.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Honor gears would be cool if you actually created variety on it, like an armor that focuses on increasing a certain stat, as well as variety of weapons with different procs, or anything that is within your creative touch.

Also, it will be great if these honor gears can be farmed in some maps like lvl16 arc weapons in dead city, well not as rare as them.

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk