Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 3/18/2020 | St. Patricks Day continues! + New things in the works.

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,905 Posts

Default Preview 3/18/2020 | St. Patricks Day continues! + New things in the works.

We hope everyone had an extra lucky St. Patricks Day yesterday! We know 15 players who definitely have luck on their side, and those are the people currently topping the St. Patrick's Day Event leaderboards! I hope everyone will join me in a LEGENDARY shout out to our current top players:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lb-overall.png 
Views:	1401 
Size:	157.0 KB 
ID:	188141

Name:	lb-rogue.png 
Views:	1379 
Size:	164.5 KB 
ID:	188142

Name:	lb-sorc.png 
Views:	1388 
Size:	155.5 KB 
ID:	188143

Name:	lb-war.png 
Views:	1381 
Size:	162.2 KB 
ID:	188144

Congratulations to everyone so far! But we're not done yet. There's still a whole week left to climb those LB's. Who will end up on top?

Wondering what's coming up after this event?
    Well, the wizards behind the scenes here have been extra busy, and there's lots in the works. Here's just a few.*

*The following describes features and events that are in research and development and are not guaranteed.

Racing!

We were very inspired by the community-run "race" event that happened a little while ago. We're working on a new event where you can race against other Legends.

PvP!
    The team is developing new features for competitive Legends. We know our Legends love their PvP! We've been collecting ideas and suggestions in the forums for quite a while and have some things in the works for exciting new PvP experiences.

Seasonal Characters!
    We are also working on a 'Seasonal Challenge' mode. This is a system that offers a new cyclical leaderboard for Achievements earned by new characters created within the time-frame of each 'Season.'

What do you think, Legends? Which of these are you most excited to learn more about? Let us know in the comments below.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

First an looks nice the runner event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

The new events sounds funny! Looking forward to it

May we have some details about your Pvp plans? You already announced you were gonna considerate our suggestion but maybe now share something? So we start to have an idea of how it gonna work?

Season leaderbord but only for new character created during the 4 months of a lb?Created from lv 1 who complete aps faster? Meh, doesnt attract me much, hope other does

Thanks for your work as always =)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Woahhh pvp guys thank you so much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Would really like to hear about what you have for us regarding pvp and the seasonal characters.
    Any extra info on either especially pvp is very very appreciated Remiem!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

can we get pirate booty event?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Any elaboration on what we could expect pvp wise? Even any small information.

People have been waiting about 6 years now for this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    PvP!
    The team is developing new features for competitive Legends. We know our Legends love their PvP! We've been collecting ideas and suggestions in the forums for quite a while and have some things in the works for exciting new PvP experiences.

/11chars

Arcane Legends Since 2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Yeah need more informacion about pvp. What are you changing?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    227 Posts

Most excited about Easter event even tho it's like a month away haha
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

On may opinion with out lb banner will be hard make pvp a life. Also on opinion if u will do again competition between command (not guild ). I am think if lb of flag will be return also can help.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

that's looking good
    i hope PVP in endgame get active asap
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts

I'm looking forward to the Grand Prix. :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

will there be new characters? then how much?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

1.I have an idea, Im an old player, playing thus game from beggining, from 2016-2017 pvp started being unbalanced, i mean awakening system, tavern and locations, the game started being Pay To Win for PvP players, and thats kinda sad, coz for player like me with memories, could you bring a PvP system without awakens on gears also without tavern and locations buffs? Would be really cool.
    2. My next idea for PvP would be tourney at few lvl cattegories, as i know many people plays at:
    -Lvl 1-3(started being popular)
    -Lvl 8-12(maybe not actually now but i can see many of them at towns),
    -Lvl 14-17,
    -Lvl 31-33(now its kinda dead)
    -Lvl 50-51
    -Lvl 58-59(a lot of ppl right there)
    -Lvl 60-63
    -Lvl 66-67
    -Lvl 75-76
    The question is what would be my plan, working as a developer? Do a Tourney for each Lvl group as you can see upper. That would be really fun, because i remember old tourneys which they were recorded and discussed by Spacetime Studios developers. Would be really cool see that again, and bring maestic times there. Formula 4vs4 sounds the best i would say, also many people would play PvP at endgame, but they using excuses that gears not balanced, awakening system not needed, etc. We need to bring endgame PvP, because many players goes to lower lvls, which is kinda sad. So yeah thats my vision how it would look like . Much love Spectime Studios and i hope some of my adviced will be used

Wysłane z mojego SM-J530F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dopein View Post
    1.I have an idea, Im an old player, playing thus game from beggining, from 2016-2017 pvp started being unbalanced, i mean awakening system, tavern and locations, the game started being Pay To Win for PvP players, and thats kinda sad, coz for player like me with memories, could you bring a PvP system without awakens on gears also without tavern and locations buffs? Would be really cool.
    2. My next idea for PvP would be tourney at few lvl cattegories, as i know many people plays at:
    -Lvl 1-3(started being popular)
    -Lvl 8-12(maybe not actually now but i can see many of them at towns),
    -Lvl 14-17,
    -Lvl 31-33(now its kinda dead)
    -Lvl 50-51
    -Lvl 58-59(a lot of ppl right there)
    -Lvl 60-63
    -Lvl 66-67
    -Lvl 75-76
    The question is what would be my plan, working as a developer? Do a Tourney for each Lvl group as you can see upper. That would be really fun, because i remember old tourneys which they were recorded and discussed by Spacetime Studios developers. Would be really cool see that again, and bring maestic times there. Formula 4vs4 sounds the best i would say, also many people would play PvP at endgame, but they using excuses that gears not balanced, awakening system not needed, etc. We need to bring endgame PvP, because many players goes to lower lvls, which is kinda sad. So yeah thats my vision how it would look like . Much love Spectime Studios and i hope some of my adviced will be used

Imagine how other player spent so much gold or plat to awake pvp gears. Idek why ppl still crying about pvp being unbalanced and how pvp said to be pay to win. Others farm gold to awake their gears, others spent plats to awake their gears, no difference. Why would you even cry, an old player like you, who wouldn't spend for pvp gears to players you said to be pay to win. Why wouldn't you farm yo *** so you afford awakening such gears, if you farm why still cry tho. If you can't adapt a game how it changes overtime, you sucks. We all got memories of the glory days of pvp before, ppl aren't crying about a player having a hammerjaw or glacian before, , how players with nekro dominate other players who don't have, even in 41 cap before, few got arcane rings, arcane and mythic gears, and others still didn't cry about having them in pvp. The thing is, ya'll think ppl who spent for pvp are being selfish, but it seems you are the one being selfish for wishing you can freely play pvp knowing that you wouldn't need to spend much more unlike others who spent. You want them to regret how they spent so much for gears? lol. endgame pvp is destroyed since cap lvl56, the amount of armor isn't proportion to the damage given by gears specially weapons. Endgame pvp is such a wreck because of the gears being released in the game every update the game gives. also, twinking has been a thing since old times so, yea good day. I love your idea about the tourney tho

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bobok View Post
    Imagine how other player spent so much gold or plat to awake pvp gears. Idek why ppl still crying about pvp being unbalanced and how pvp said to be pay to win. Others farm gold to awake their gears, others spent plats to awake their gears, no difference. Why would you even cry, an old player like you, who wouldn't spend for pvp gears to players you said to be pay to win. Why wouldn't you farm yo *** so you afford awakening such gears, if you farm why still cry tho. If you can't adapt a game how it changes overtime, you sucks. We all got memories of the glory days of pvp before, ppl aren't crying about a player having a hammerjaw or glacian before, , how players with nekro dominate other players who don't have, even in 41 cap before, few got arcane rings, arcane and mythic gears, and others still didn't cry about having them in pvp. The thing is, ya'll think ppl who spent for pvp are being selfish, but it seems you are the one being selfish for wishing you can freely play pvp knowing that you wouldn't need to spend much more unlike others who spent. You want them to regret how they spent so much for gears? lol. endgame pvp is destroyed since cap lvl56, the amount of armor isn't proportion to the damage given by gears specially weapons. Endgame pvp is such a wreck because of the gears being released in the game every update the game gives. also, twinking has been a thing since old times so, yea good day. I love your idea about the tourney tho
    Am i even crying? Lmfao ur so rude, i can afford everything i want, i just wanted give some advices to move that shid over, to make pvp active again, people just can making excuses about unbalances weapons etc, im not the type of that, im playing no matter what, next time read more carefully than start tt without reason, have a nice day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Am i even crying? Lmfao ur so rude, i can afford everything i want, i just wanted give some advices to move that shid over, to make pvp active again, people just can making excuses about unbalances weapons etc, im not the type of that, im playing no matter what, next time read more carefully than start tt without reason, have a nice day.

The pay to win lie has caused pvp efforts on the side of the developers to be hindered for long enough. Every item is available to everyone. Everyone can farm gold to buy items if they don't have plat. Classes are balanced enough. Everybody has the ability to kill like a rogue of they choose to.

There is no excuse.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

You mentioned how the game be pay to win, I stated facts. Your advice wouldn't bring redemption to people who aren't fan of awakens. You wouldn't even think about the players who SPENT their gold or money lmao. Time has changed, learn to adapt. I wouldn't even want to spend so much for awaken to pvp, but in order to get back in shape and be farmed, you would awake your gear because, thats the only way. tho its too late to stop these things already.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bobok View Post
    You mentioned how the game be pay to win, I stated facts. Your advice wouldn't bring redemption to people who aren't fan of awakens. You wouldn't even think about the players who SPENT their gold or money lmao. Time has changed, learn to adapt. I wouldn't even want to spend so much for awaken to pvp, but in order to get back in shape and be farmed, you would awake your gear because, thats the only way. tho its too late to stop these things already.
    Right? Some of these players speak like awakenings are only available to a select few when that's far from the truth.