Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
Thanks for this reply,
Well nobody uses FFA cause its hard to fill that map > cause pvp its inactive > cause pvp its too expensive.. (solving this it will be active, nobody will tell its unbalanced, nobody will rage quit cause of the absence of chat to insult eachother, maybe more people can confirm it..that map has lot of potential for me.

Uhmm sounds interesting about points, I wanted to know what's the idea of how those points get distributed since in pvp the ingredient is 1, kill the enemy. Or the way we kill eachother will affect those points?

So the possibility of honor arena would go for another new map, ranked pvp another new map? To be honest it's nice to see new maps for new pvp but isn't it easy try make active the existing one? Cause I m scared it will devide pvpers (which is already a small group) into even a smaller group cause of the high quantity of pvp map already existing, if so..the result would be what happened with FFA map.

What I'm saying is that pvp hardly fill 1 map in whole arlor server (8 players) and we have only a total of 4 pvp maps..if we had more maps without any solution to increase the number of pvpers, I feel it will be same end as it happened for FFA..

Thanks for reading!
+1 we already suggested things why the current maps are empty, please do something first on the current problem of the existing one than creating a new empty map.

Also, the FFA is a good map just the real problem is extreme gap between the gold of players.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk