Thread: A possible storyline for DL birthday event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Default A possible storyline for DL birthday event

Yesterday being the 19th of march an amazing sin patty's event finally had it's curtains fall and bring a climax to what was an awesome week of good event farming where we got new gear and vanities but all that is past and the next big event that looms large is the game's 8th anniversary and although it's been a long road filled with different changes in the game we are all here ..that said I think that for the 8th anniversary of DL we should re-live some of the moments from the old days and by old days I mean the days of the level 36 cap and this could be done by using a storyline which I'll show below that brings back some of the strongest characters in the game and give us the players something to actually savour playing and not just playing for the sole purpose of getting the event rewards so here's my idea/proposal of a storyline that could be used for the anniversary event and I'd like you all to give your thoughts on it
    "The vampire council which controls the affairs of the vampire nation has decided to celebrate their 8th anniversary in grand style by bringing a whole lot of new vanities for their loyal subjects to use and this grand event will be held at Carina's most prestigious hotel "the palm madeiro" ,however the hunters have gotten wind of the preparations for the great celebrations and have made plans of their own to gatecrash this party and turn it into a gruesome bloodbath..headed by a much more stronger and ruthless doctor kriegberg who is more determined than ever to wipe out the vampire nation for good and aided by his assistant grant hauer with help from his werewolf allies along with the warlocks and their ghouls they storm the party and go on a carnage killing as much vampires as they can.
    The objective of the event would be to get rid of kriegberg and his allies once and for all time and to save the anniversary celebrations from being ruined and you could introduce the remaining elder gems of level 51 (ie stronger versions of the first elder gems of level 46) as drops from the hunters while kriegberg will have a chance to drop a powerful relic weapon which will be very rare to get and although the elder gems mustn't take the exact names of their level 46 predecessors you could give them a similar appearance .
    This is just an idea that could make the DL birthday event one to be enjoyed and remembered for a long time so I'd like everyone to say what they think of this and also to drop any other ideas of event rewards (vanities) that could be put in the works..once more thank you cinco and the STS team for the events we've gotten so far this year and we hope you'll find this useful and hopefully incorporate it for the birthday event
    Thanks in advance

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mascotmullah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Dude... i love this idea... would be dope if this really happen... Fingers cross...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kre5sH For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kre5sH View Post
    Dude... i love this idea... would be dope if this really happen... Fingers cross...

Thank you bro ,I also hope that the Devs could use this proposal as the actual event storyline and I also thought of a few things that could be done in the actual map should this suggestion be followed ..I was thinking that the zone should be very large almost like the drak nefaris withering realm zone with different minions ie ghouls , werewolves and warlocks and there would be a stop point in the room where there's a mini boss which could be either a wolf or warlock and then after defeating those mobs the final boss would be either kriegberg or grant hauer although kriegberg should have a lesser spawn rate than grant like 3 out of 10 times with a greater difficulty level just like he was back in the day so that there'll be less complaints of players killing him without waiting for others and from him the chance to drop the weapon whereas the gems have a chance of dropping from the minibosses and grant hauer ..I hope that the team can also take a look at this and if they find these ideas good enough to put it in the works
    Last edited by mascotmullah; 03-22-2020 at 01:38 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mascotmullah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yea bro. All we cld do i wait & see

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I would like a really hard boss, for example Kriegberg send his minions to fight for him(While he's connected to a machine, that machine do lots of damage every certain time cause to the radioactive energy it drops) and then the machine ends it work, leaving us with a
    "Kriegberg, The One" and adquires new powers like demonic hands that rises from the ground and traps all the players for some seconds...or maybe a radioactive laser that pass through all the arena(in a circle movement) doing Lots of damage and poison the players, also a "Final Light"(Practically like Final Flash of Vegeta from Dragon Ball) and completely kills all the vampires(It will only happen after 10 minutes fighting without killing the boss, yeah, time trial baby.)

"Kriegberg, The One" should have a medium hp regen, and to make it more difficult, if some player dies during the fight, Kriegberg could absorb his soul making him unable to spawn for a time lapse of 15-20 seconds, boosting Kriegberg stats a little bit for the same time lapse.

What do you guys think?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xtylez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Ofc, Kriegberg, The One stats would be reduced or increased depending on the level of the players, for that reason, it would need a system that only matches you with players of your level(If you are lvl 15, then all the players MUST be lvl 15, to make it all equal, and ofc Kriegberg would be lvl 15)

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xtylez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xtylez View Post
    I would like a really hard boss, for example Kriegberg send his minions to fight for him(While he's connected to a machine, that machine do lots of damage every certain time cause to the radioactive energy it drops) and then the machine ends it work, leaving us with a
    "Kriegberg, The One" and adquires new powers like demonic hands that rises from the ground and traps all the players for some seconds...or maybe a radioactive laser that pass through all the arena(in a circle movement) doing Lots of damage and poison the players, also a "Final Light"(Practically like Final Flash of Vegeta from Dragon Ball) and completely kills all the vampires(It will only happen after 10 minutes fighting without killing the boss, yeah, time trial baby.)

"Kriegberg, The One" should have a medium hp regen, and to make it more difficult, if some player dies during the fight, Kriegberg could absorb his soul making him unable to spawn for a time lapse of 15-20 seconds, boosting Kriegberg stats a little bit for the same time lapse.

What do you guys think?
    This is brilliant tbh ,I'd love a challenge like that let's keep the suggestions rolling in so the Devs can give us something to savour for the anniversary event

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mascotmullah For This Useful Post:

YGK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

@Cinco would there be a problem doing this awesome idea? It doesn't matter how much time does it takes

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Xtylez For This Useful Post:

YGK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I like this idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Cinco “make it so”

😷👋🏻

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Minionmaster For This Useful Post:

YGK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Good suggestions all!
    I think these would be perfect to rejuvenate old maps forgotten bosses like kriegberg, and mad scientists!!
    Guild:-Yrs Of Living Dangerously~Game Politics

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

April 15th I hope that cinco is making it possible for us from dark legends ty cinco

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) Plus usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by souzaluizantonio View Post
    April 15th I hope that cinco is making it possible for us from dark legends ty cinco

Will the announcement be today? Everyone expects

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

It would be nice to have a lvl 51 boss which drops also new elder or relic weapons lvl 51 or gems,same harder to drop them like into Harg's map.