Quote Originally Posted by Xtylez View Post
So, getting your point up, you are saying that PvP must be pay to win? Are You serious? I'm not talking about buff it damage or even better stats, i'm just talking about buffing Kierovan DPS a little bit more, even though with it, Gelid weapons will still be broken, i'm just looking for equality, because I've already seen how good games drowned doing "small" things like this, there will be a moment when PvP will be completely P2W and this is how it's starts, people like you need to learn not to be selfish, avoiding equality because you want to keep being "good in a game" and not letting other people join PvP it's low.

Garnet Skirmishers already win agaisnt Gelid Weapons, and i got them, do you understand my point?

I want equality, and You just want to keep things OP because it's better for you and P2W users, but what about the whole community that would like to join PvP and can't because they don't have the right equipment? Is specifically for people like You, that PvP has became so Toxic nowadays.
You talking as if you the first one to talk about this matter lol check other posts and threads there already been talking about this and it was no point sts likes to still bring those things