Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reduce/Remove Points from Eggs - Easter Event

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

And mind you, I asked for the removal OR reduction of points. Whichever helps make it fairer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fightbeast View Post
    I didnt start naming 'rich', it was one of your fellow supporters for the idea; thus I used it in speaking in the context.
    And by your reference then every event should be like this. All event LB should be held outside the actual event. People can farm outside the event and win outside the event.
    You save a billion that is alright, you can spend it in running the event. Not staying out of the map making your way to the top of the LB. I understand fully well what you mean; its just you who doesn't understand that it shouldn't have ever been made that way. Its a good event. Always has been. Everyone made gold from running it even before the LB came in two years ago. And please dont preach about laziness here. Its ironic you speaking about not being lazy by suggesting the event be won by being lazy.
    there is only one event like this, i just say this one should remain the way it is, thats it, i will never ask that any other event use same model, imo it is only fair that we have one event like this, for people who are able to prepare through the year and are never able to run any regular event due to the impossibility of running one or 2 week straight, ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Look Rich people have 1 event and op players have 1 event. You runners get every single other event and you guys are trying to remove our 2 events we love.
    Just let us have our 2 events and you guys can keep the rest, also reducing points isn't going to do anything. More like make the tiers harder to get, it won't change lb.

What is the point of playing a game if you are super rich and op when the game doesn't even have an event for you? So what if rich people don't run the maps, they keep the egg prices up by buying them which keep in mind helps the poor alot because the prices stay up and their eggs sell faster.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

I think it's fine. It's all about the grind. But I am not into the LB runs because it takes too much dedication. If you plan on running this LB event or any LB event for that matter. You better be ready.

Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Leave the event alone...please..its a great event how it was last year.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

I wont keep arguing here. This post was for the devs to take notice of something important. And I hope they have and I trust their judgement.
    I ll just end by repeating what I said all along, no event excludes people who have gold. Dont ever try to spread such a false rumor. Every event is meant for them. The rest struggle harder to get their goal, especially if they are newer to the game. I don't have anything to gain from it, I have already won twice. And I have the means to do so again without stepping into the event zone even once. But when the vanity is something that is so rare that it comes once a year, everyone should have an equal chance on acquiring it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Devs..plzzz mute fightbeast or bann him.to leave this great event alone!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Yikes, really. Every event lb meant for those who are rich, even "The Funniest Event", Swamp Temple. Since making gold is technically worth nothing now and you mostly need to open crates to get good stuff and be "OP".

+1 for the idea.

People who keep saying - 1 must be hella rich I think, easily spend money or gold in game and get stuff but please, like please, G-R-I-N-D.

Redmi Note 8 Pro cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
    Last edited by Tsuchii; 03-25-2020 at 04:28 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fightbeast View Post
    Second to Encryptions, eggs wont be dirt cheap. I have run this event multiple years when it was not LB based and eggs still went for a lot. How will it ruin economy? Dont throw words around.
    That is because in the past where egg event had no lb you would run normal maps and hope to loot 1-5 eggs max. There was no energy runs, also in the auction things did not stack sale. Red eggs were 12k each at the time, gold eggs 30k each. There were no plat or purple eggs.

Now in portal we loot over 100 eggs a run so lb is needed to keep the use amount of eggs up there fore keeping the prices up.