Thread: Farewell Arlor

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Default Farewell Arlor

Hello there arlorians of tomorrow and those of old! I am Shocan. I have gone by many names, currently I use the ign "Yeh." I found out recently that Mortal Kombat has a character called "Shokan" which I found funny since I mad my ign when I was 10 years old making random noises 😂 I have been playing this game for about 7 years and I love it still. There have always been dry spots but all in all this game has the most stubborn and amazing team of people working behind the scenes constantly to better their game and our lives. Despite my long living love I am finding no time anymore for the game, even now in quarantine. Presently I've been in and out of the hospital repeatedly due to some heart stuff amongst this pandemic as well, and could just kinda be yeeted from earth at any moment, which impairs my gameplay ability. I shall also be turning 18 soon, time for life! I have literally grown up with this game, I've learned so much about people, relationships and supply and demand from this game 😂 I also began making YouTube videos 2 years ago for fun with this game, but I never got a break until I became Yeh. Idk, short igns for the win ig! I've been in numerous guilds and made plenty of people salty to say the least. I've been gone for about a solid month now and have been slowly leaving since the end of season 14, but I figured I'd make it official so that those I don't get a chance to say bye to can say bye here, as I won't be logging often. Of course, we all know you can never truly leave this game after you've put in the time and made the connections, I'm bound to log to say hi or complain about the color of the lb banners of something fun. As the title says, farewell. Farewell to my running buddies. Farewell to my running competition. It's been so much fun these past few seasons, no matter how successful or unsuccessful some were. Farewell to random people I've met, such as Shingle and Lovexcare, with whom I'd spend hours in their house for no reason whatsoever. Goodbye to all the nabs in High Society, my last and first true home in Arlor, always so hard to stay in a single guild, but Baron and everyone else made it easy. Farewell to those I don't know and may never know. Bye Dev team, keep it up, I'm so excited to hear about the fun coming. Finally just a general goodbye to everyone, my close friends I'll still be in touch with, and if anyone wants to keep in touch you can always add my on line - shocnn, I occasionally use it when I remember to download it. So many of my friends in-game have now moved on, and it's time I too step upon the path of life and venture into the real world where Cinco can't fix my problems with pets and whatnot.

Hopefully not goodbye for good, but goodbye Arlor! (Btw if you haven't met me, paragraphs like this are what I normally type here on forums, sorry xD)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shocan For This Useful Post: