Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Farewell Arlor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

People always come back, infact the longer the goodbye message...the faster they return. Only 2-3% are actually able to stay away.

I am sure he will be back soon too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    Please.
    Just get out. Seriously.
    Wait so is there a giveaway or not?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Btw what happened to the guy who used ign yeh/sleepy before you got it o.O

Oops my bad , how u will know that
    Sayonaraaaaaaaaa

Sent from my CPH1859 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shocan View Post
    Hello there arlorians of tomorrow and those of old! I am Shocan. I have gone by many names, currently I use the ign "Yeh." I found out recently that Mortal Kombat has a character called "Shokan" which I found funny since I mad my ign when I was 10 years old making random noises 😂 I have been playing this game for about 7 years and I love it still. There have always been dry spots but all in all this game has the most stubborn and amazing team of people working behind the scenes constantly to better their game and our lives. Despite my long living love I am finding no time anymore for the game, even now in quarantine. Presently I've been in and out of the hospital repeatedly due to some heart stuff amongst this pandemic as well, and could just kinda be yeeted from earth at any moment, which impairs my gameplay ability. I shall also be turning 18 soon, time for life! I have literally grown up with this game, I've learned so much about people, relationships and supply and demand from this game 😂 I also began making YouTube videos 2 years ago for fun with this game, but I never got a break until I became Yeh. Idk, short igns for the win ig! I've been in numerous guilds and made plenty of people salty to say the least. I've been gone for about a solid month now and have been slowly leaving since the end of season 14, but I figured I'd make it official so that those I don't get a chance to say bye to can say bye here, as I won't be logging often. Of course, we all know you can never truly leave this game after you've put in the time and made the connections, I'm bound to log to say hi or complain about the color of the lb banners of something fun. As the title says, farewell. Farewell to my running buddies. Farewell to my running competition. It's been so much fun these past few seasons, no matter how successful or unsuccessful some were. Farewell to random people I've met, such as Shingle and Lovexcare, with whom I'd spend hours in their house for no reason whatsoever. Goodbye to all the nabs in High Society, my last and first true home in Arlor, always so hard to stay in a single guild, but Baron and everyone else made it easy. Farewell to those I don't know and may never know. Bye Dev team, keep it up, I'm so excited to hear about the fun coming. Finally just a general goodbye to everyone, my close friends I'll still be in touch with, and if anyone wants to keep in touch you can always add my on line - shocnn, I occasionally use it when I remember to download it. So many of my friends in-game have now moved on, and it's time I too step upon the path of life and venture into the real world where Cinco can't fix my problems with pets and whatnot.

Hopefully not goodbye for good, but goodbye Arlor! (Btw if you haven't met me, paragraphs like this are what I normally type here on forums, sorry xD)
    Don't know you, but i wish all good to ur life. And hope you get better and healthy soon.
    Is always sad a player leaving AL, and still read some hate in a moment like this.
    My best wishes to you, blessings!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mhysaa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Farewell

Sent from my vivo 1726 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Farewell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kitx19 View Post
    Btw what happened to the guy who used ign yeh/sleepy before you got it o.O

Oops my bad , how u will know that
    Sayonaraaaaaaaaa

Sent from my CPH1859 using Tapatalk
    He's the one who gave me the igns mate, he's a good friend who has also departed.

No there won't be a giveaway, people who leave and get rid of their crap always regret it if they ever come back.

Idc if people believe I broke the tos anymore, think what you want, your opinions are completely irrelevant and most of you are the people who actually break the tos, but cheers.

Thanks everyone, figured I'd check this, surprised to see more than 3 replies XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FeelingLazy View Post
    Didn't you "Quit" few times in the past already and just kept coming back even after getting banned from the game?

Well, farewell and hope you'll stick away from this game for good now. One less ToS breaking player in the community, I'm happy about that!
    The dude just wanna say farewell.... No matter how many times he quit/ got banned and then comes back it's actually none of ur business really.

Give him a break... Keep your hatred and toxicity to yourself.

To Shoc, Hi mate we never really had much conversation in game, so idk what to say.. I just wish u the best in life, stay healthy and hydrated, always. XD

-James

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Enraged For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shocan View Post
    He's the one who gave me the igns mate, he's a good friend who has also departed.

No there won't be a giveaway, people who leave and get rid of their crap always regret it if they ever come back.

Idc if people believe I broke the tos anymore, think what you want, your opinions are completely irrelevant and most of you are the people who actually break the tos, but cheers.

Thanks everyone, figured I'd check this, surprised to see more than 3 replies XD
    You have heart probs and i have lung probs ayee twinss hahaha.

Jokes aside, you'll be missed👌 we werent friends👬but we often saw each other in maps and spoke :v💬💬

Just ignore the hate comments and focus on the few who cares <3

Take care, get well soon and hope to see u around arlor again some day.❤

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chronox For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    227 Posts

Oh no I saw you the other day think was last week in fester Outpost what a funny mage haha keep your spirits up and

You'll be ok
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

wish u the best and hope u do great with all in front of u irl and come back some time to time
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Have seen you around many times, wishing you all the best