Quote Originally Posted by Jairus980 View Post
1. Yes, I don't but if I want to do it, I will have to go through eventually.
2. It's not about bragging rights, it's about fair gameplay towards veterans and rookies
3. Yes it does. This achievement was made during that content release and dev made it that way
4. Yes you are correct. I'm am only against that this because it will effect new players and they will not feel like an achievement

Don't forget, this set is achievement. It make sense why the achievement is 400 points.
You choose to do this set not for achievement sake, just for set sake so you have to go through again. That is your decision
Lmao whenever i do somethings or accomplished something hard or easy I always feel I achieved it so just shut "Veteran " boi u don't even know how much aps it gives "VeTeRaN" What u say "400"? Lol this Experience tHaN uS guy as far as im concerned rookie nowadays isnt like the old days competitive/hard grinder now people are limited in time of playing also encryption guy i didnt mean that the set could be crafted by a day we only asking for sack of agd since it requires 2070 tags u cannot make the glint set in a day if the tags are tradeable u still need to craft orc vial lol please experience guys stop bragging ur vEtEran awards here its a suggestion