Thread: Skull aegis

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Faotblack View Post
    I don't think increasing the proc rate is necesarry, because if you proc with axe then change to aegis, you can proc easier (like 1-2 sec after changing from axe to aegis), then change to axe again and you stay with the aegis buff. I don't think dozer aegis is for PvP, because since you cannot change sets when you are in a combat..it's useless. The only weapons you can use as a war in PvP are ebon aegis and dozer axe maybe? Correct me if I'm wrong.
    thats my point bro. since pvp cant swap gear, so increasing the proc rate is necessary. u can only use 1 weapon on pvp, dozer is made for pvp indeed from what its proc can do. beside for such arcane weapon, that proc rate is not too good, same like dozer axe before fix.

on pve aspect i dont think increasing the proc rate of aegis is will be a problem, since if u have axe proc then swap to aegis, it will made it proc like almost automatically too. but the problem is, not all people can afford 2 expensive weapon, thats why aegis need to be fix for those who can afford only aegis or axe. its for variety option imo.

and from what i see when using both axe and aegis, even tho axe have very good rate, its also have hidden cooldown (if u notice), the proc cant stay forever. so even aegis proc is same like dozer, not gonna be such a problem, its even an advantage for the warrior and other class to clear dungeon faster in pve. (there is no way none like good pt to clear map faster right?, sounds weird to me if some actually protest abt it)
    Last edited by Icarusflame; 04-07-2020 at 10:12 AM.