Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thank you.
    Enchantress of the VENOM clan.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I would love to join ur clan. I play a healing enchantress. Name-jovians. Look me up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthia View Post
    This is in response to the few people I have met in game and have told me that Enchantress Healers were a waste of time.

I have been able to completely heal players at my level through any fight or dungeon all by myself!
    I do think that the healing role is a bit off from being completed but, as in ALL other MMORPG's the healing class needs dedicated players who LOVE healing (Like Myself) and have PLENTY of experience. We all have experience being in a group where there is a bad healer, and it is definitely no fun at all.

I want to get some feedback as to what other FULL-TIME Healers/Support class players out there think about great builds for just healing.

Also, I would like feedback from the Archers and Fighters on how they feel about a full time healer, if they would be less apt to have a trigger finger over the Heal Pot, and even if they think they would be better at playing their class because they would be able to pay more attention to their job and less on their hitpoints.

I am in realm - Alterra and my name in game is Xanthia, if you would like to group with me ever, please add me as a friend and come find me. I love players who know their class.

Lastly, I am going to be starting a guild called Venom, if anyone is interested please let me know, I will be looking for skilled and smart players.

Thanks guys
    Have a good rest of the day
    Xan

I used to play a healer in mmo games but since then have moved on to tanking, it's actually gotten to where healers are a dime a dozen and tanks are the most important part of any team on games like Warcraft, but in pocket legends such as with most new mmos healers are scarce so I play one with a dedicated healing build just because I enjoy working with a team, I think it's fun but far from being complete as you said.

I tried making a warrior tank when I was new to this game but realised it was time to quit after I partyed up with a high level enchantress for the first time and realised he wasn't interested in healing anybody, so now I heal. It would be nice for healers to have some new spells but personally I would prefer some improvements on the tanking mechanics and some faster bosses that hit harder so dedicated tanks are required for some of the upper level dungeons.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I heart Xanth
    Legends Guild
    Pixxie - 30 Enchantress - Battlemage / Paladin - 62 DPS, 65 Armor
    SirLagsaLot - 28 Archer (70 dps and rising..!)
    Pacifus - 25 Warrior (currently shelved)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I heart you too Pixxie
    Xanthia - Enchantress
    Guild Leader of Venom
    Guild Website - www.venom-guild.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts