Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 42

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-03-26 Content Update (272755)

  1. #21
    Banned mascotmullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    297
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    119
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    78
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itsagame View Post
    I mean everyone rage quits when they can't flag including you namca. Lmao you rage quit with your whole team cuz noone let you flag for free.. Same as Ugon since some people don't let you flag you rage quit and make new game with friends so you all have tie game.
    I think you forgot to mention some players who bring as much as 4 alts to sit in a match so that when we prevent them from flagging and our team mates score they just switch with the alts so that they still get points lol but I'm sure cinco has seen all this going on so there's no need for me to go any further

  2. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mascotmullah View Post
    I think you forgot to mention some players who bring as much as 4 alts to sit in a match so that when we prevent them from flagging and our team mates score they just switch with the alts so that they still get points lol but I'm sure cinco has seen all this going on so there's no need for me to go any further
    I only mentioned the ones who comment here xD but i did say "everyone".

  3. #23
    Member namca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    149
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    93
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itsagame View Post
    I mean everyone rage quits when they can't flag including you namca. Lmao you rage quit with your whole team cuz noone let you flag for free.. Same as Ugon since some people don't let you flag you rage quit and make new game with friends so you all have tie game.
    Who re u first place ?
    Nd ya ofc im known for raging lmao
    Say ur dl name first nd after try drop accuses to me
    Nd for ur knowledge i never rage haha
    Make game mate

  4. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    25
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itsagame View Post
    I mean everyone rage quits when they can't flag including you namca. Lmao you rage quit with your whole team cuz noone let you flag for free.. Same as Ugon since some people don't let you flag you rage quit and make new game with friends so you all have tie game.
    Clearly you didnít read cincos message . This was a test of character, one that I believe you have just failed .
    Sts will have all the arena and chat history I know i am clean from cheating and all my friends
    How about you ?

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Knightnight For This Useful Post:


  6. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    25
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Hey cinco , thatís a suitably cryptic reply . Iím assuming you are aware of the coordinated attempt to fix the leaderboard .
    Please donít come down to hard on the pvp community most are pretty good people a few others easily led and a handful you wouldnít buy a used car from .
    Stay safe people spread the love not the germs ✌️

  7. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default Cheating title for cheating players

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    This event was a test of community character and it is going as expected.


    Cinco I suggest you reward the top 50 event players with <Cheater> as a permanent and unchangeable title they'll always have to show off.

  8. #27
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    25
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itsagame View Post
    Cinco I suggest you reward the top 50 event players with <Cheater> as a permanent and unchangeable title they'll always have to show off.
    Which in itself implies that everyone in the top 50 cheated . That’s not the case at all . It’s not even the case for the top ten.
    Please try to bring a reasoned argument to the forum . Maybe when you are calmer . If it helps go get an ice cream before you comment or at least count to 10 . Whatever works for you ...

  9. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    38
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    60
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    What happened to playing the game for the love of it? At least quit crying and whining y’all lmfao. It’s more than pathetic… it’s just sad. Why don’t you all just calm down and keep your opinions to yourself

  10. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    25
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sponsor View Post
    What happened to playing the game for the love of it? At least quit crying and whining y’all lmfao. It’s more than pathetic… it’s just sad. Why don’t you all just calm down and keep your opinions to yourself
    That I can agree with gaming is what we all do for fun for the love of it . Win some lose some that’s life . Oh wait that’s an opinion ... damned by my own words ����������

  11. #30
    Banned Ugon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    The Legend continue-------->Rasengan
    Posts
    63
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    This event was a test of community character and it is going as expected.
    What do you exactly mean by " test of the community character " and what is " Going as expected " sir ?? because this vague statement of yours can be taken and be explained into many things...I mean this does not make sense at all- " Test of the community " I have mentioned to you that everywhere not just in the video games the so called " do anything for the win " exist among the competitors therefore in every competition they try to design some rules and regulations to bound it into fair chances for every participant and you sir should have enough data from the MANY previous events that you have failed to bound them into fair-chances for everyone...so why do you present us the same thing over again ? this is why I said it does not make sense...Secondly you said " Going as expected " what is going as expected ? the seven articles of the event above do not mention the tie score gets extra 75 points also staying at the Undecided room without choosing any team gets you free points " Going as expected " you provide us a map that has already so many errors since the birth of the game that have yet to fix, one of them you can escape the gate using The Shadow Dance skill before the game starts, the chances for cheats are higher than a fair play then you sir come and tell us this ?....this is utterly not accepted even any judgement you make out of this is defected sir.

    Pardon me for my harsh critiques but these are facts.

  12. #31
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    " going as expected" , meaning people like you keep coming back to every event and crying. DL community will never be happy. And you realized you can also get points by sitting on menu and tied games, but you're still participating. So why are you crying? You don't like the event then it's simple, don't play it like the real pvpers. Don't have to pretend like you don't cheat when people have posted videos of you leaving match when you can't cheat lmaoo

  13. #32
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itsagame View Post
    " going as expected" , meaning people like you keep coming back to every event and crying. DL community will never be happy. And you realized you can also get points by sitting on menu and tied games, but you're still participating. So why are you crying? You don't like the event then it's simple, don't play it like the real pvpers. Don't have to pretend like you don't cheat when people have posted videos of you leaving match when you can't cheat lmaoo
    if its a game tell fireraptor don't put 4 sitters in other side for fast flags she is doing all free flags and you will never see her in normal pvp.
    well already reported her lets see how long she will enjoy title which she earn from cheating in event ^_^

    Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

  14. #33
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    38
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    60
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    All you PVP players are bitching and crying over nothing lol. Kingoo7 another acc lmfao? Your idiotic comments just get dumber each time you using multiple accounts? Second, constant insults and attacks do nothing but make people hate you, and someone that hates you will never listen to you LOL

    Ugon )) But pulling “majority!” statements out of thin air and crying about the pvp event only makes you sound like one of those entitled little noble kids all over that I’d love to smack upside the head.
    Last edited by Sponsor; 04-02-2020 at 10:07 AM.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sponsor For This Useful Post:


  16. #34
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sponsor View Post
    All you PVP players are bitching and crying over nothing lol. Kingoo7 another acc lmfao? Your idiotic comments just get dumber each time you using multiple accounts? Second, constant insults and attacks do nothing but make people hate you, and someone that hates you will never listen to you LOL

    Ugon )) But pulling ďmajority!Ē statements out of thin air and crying about the pvp event only makes you sound like one of those entitled little noble kids all over that Iíd love to smack upside the head.
    Gj it shows your mouth biggest hahaha

    Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

  17.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #35
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,242
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    40
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,077
    Thanked in
    1,712 Posts

    Default

    These PVP events exist to help me determine whether or not they are an acceptable avenue for Dark Legends. I had a pretty grim opinion about this when we did our first 'duel' challenge a while ago... but I got a lot of requests to reconsider... and I deemed it reasonable to keep the faith and decide the fate of DL future content on data from multiple event types. So thereafter we had the 'Honor' death-match stuff - and that was clearly a failure but not a flaming fiasco. Now on the other hand this 'Honor CTF' thing is quite the train-wreck. Which leads me to refrain from any sort of PVP "event" for Dark Legends in the future as the need to cheat overwhelms too many players. Good news is: this means all future DL content will be PVE and we all can enjoy that ;-)

    Many have asked me to do something about alts and sitting. Unfortunately for a game that does not device-lock your account, Alts are impossible to stop. Players with even the most basic facility to create an email account and register a new Spacetime account will be free to sit and ruin matches for everyone. A solution would be to force everyone into a single account per device but this doesn't prevent wealthier players with numerous devices from creating the same multiple accounts to achieve the same nefarious goals. Happy to answer more questions about this if you have them - but in a nutshell this is why "alt / sitting" is insurmountable for DL.

    With respect to the current 'Honor' CTF event - I will be revising the rewards and how they are given out. Instead of awarding based on leaderboard rank I will be awarding based on points. The minimum points to get both of the titles will be 1,000 points (which most participants have accumulated).
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:


  19. #36
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    38
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    60
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingoo7 View Post
    Gj it shows your mouth biggest hahaha

    Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
    That sentence doesn't even make sense lol

    There are too many stupid PVP'erz absolutes being tossed around by people like you whose maturity and common sense can't be confirmed. No point in debating lmfao

    TO CLARIFY, SOME PEOPLE READ THIS AND THINK THAT I PUT THIS OUT ASSUMING. This is coming from someone who is a longtime PVP gamer. I've played hardcore PVP games and softcore PVP games for long time

    I JUST WANTED TO POST THIS AS AN INFORMATIONAL TO ANY NEW PLAYERS COMING TO THIS GAME READING ABOUT A TOXIC PVP ENVIRONMENT. IT'S TOXIC BECAUSE PEOPLE CRY, NOT BECAUSE OF ANYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH THE GAME lol

  20. #37
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    38
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    60
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    These PVP events exist to help me determine whether or not they are an acceptable avenue for Dark Legends. I had a pretty grim opinion about this when we did our first 'duel' challenge a while ago... but I got a lot of requests to reconsider... and I deemed it reasonable to keep the faith and decide the fate of DL future content on data from multiple event types. So thereafter we had the 'Honor' death-match stuff - and that was clearly a failure but not a flaming fiasco. Now on the other hand this 'Honor CTF' thing is quite the train-wreck. Which leads me to refrain from any sort of PVP "event" for Dark Legends in the future as the need to cheat overwhelms too many players. Good news is: this means all future DL content will be PVE and we all can enjoy that ;-)

    Many have asked me to do something about alts and sitting. Unfortunately for a game that does not device-lock your account, Alts are impossible to stop. Players with even the most basic facility to create an email account and register a new Spacetime account will be free to sit and ruin matches for everyone. A solution would be to force everyone into a single account per device but this doesn't prevent wealthier players with numerous devices from creating the same multiple accounts to achieve the same nefarious goals. Happy to answer more questions about this if you have them - but in a nutshell this is why "alt / sitting" is insurmountable for DL.

    With respect to the current 'Honor' CTF event - I will be revising the rewards and how they are given out. Instead of awarding based on leaderboard rank I will be awarding based on points. The minimum points to get both of the titles will be 1,000 points (which most participants have accumulated).
    What a great idea Cinco. Secondly, there are good players out there. It's time to shake things down

  21. #38
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Agreed with Cinco. We don't need PvP events. If you actually like PvP you'll play cuz it's fun instead of cheating for points like these clowns who just wasted a week chasing titles we're all gonna get while getting farmed and humiliated by the real pros lmao

  22. #39
    Banned Ugon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    The Legend continue-------->Rasengan
    Posts
    63
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    These PVP events exist to help me determine whether or not they are an acceptable avenue for Dark Legends. I had a pretty grim opinion about this when we did our first 'duel' challenge a while ago... but I got a lot of requests to reconsider... and I deemed it reasonable to keep the faith and decide the fate of DL future content on data from multiple event types. So thereafter we had the 'Honor' death-match stuff - and that was clearly a failure but not a flaming fiasco. Now on the other hand this 'Honor CTF' thing is quite the train-wreck. Which leads me to refrain from any sort of PVP "event" for Dark Legends in the future as the need to cheat overwhelms too many players. Good news is: this means all future DL content will be PVE and we all can enjoy that ;-)

    Many have asked me to do something about alts and sitting. Unfortunately for a game that does not device-lock your account, Alts are impossible to stop. Players with even the most basic facility to create an email account and register a new Spacetime account will be free to sit and ruin matches for everyone. A solution would be to force everyone into a single account per device but this doesn't prevent wealthier players with numerous devices from creating the same multiple accounts to achieve the same nefarious goals. Happy to answer more questions about this if you have them - but in a nutshell this is why "alt / sitting" is insurmountable for DL.

    With respect to the current 'Honor' CTF event - I will be revising the rewards and how they are given out. Instead of awarding based on leaderboard rank I will be awarding based on points. The minimum points to get both of the titles will be 1,000 points (which most participants have accumulated).
    I missed the chance to ask you this...umm what are we going to do with all the " cheated " flags we have made during this event ?, me personally have made more than 1000 flag added to my stats without a single kill/death tho I am not really happy about that since I consider myself as pro PvPer and always address cheaters and all..now I kinda look like them...so I wonder if the plan to erase all the pvp stats is going to be put into effect soon ? thank you.

  23. #40
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sponsor View Post
    That sentence doesn't even make sense lol

    There are too many stupid PVP'erz absolutes being tossed around by people like you whose maturity and common sense can't be confirmed. No point in debating lmfao

    TO CLARIFY, SOME PEOPLE READ THIS AND THINK THAT I PUT THIS OUT ASSUMING. This is coming from someone who is a longtime PVP gamer. I've played hardcore PVP games and softcore PVP games for long time

    I JUST WANTED TO POST THIS AS AN INFORMATIONAL TO ANY NEW PLAYERS COMING TO THIS GAME READING ABOUT A TOXIC PVP ENVIRONMENT. IT'S TOXIC BECAUSE PEOPLE CRY, NOT BECAUSE OF ANYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH THE GAME lol
    Your sense is not really mature if you are winning event by cheating hahaha

    Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2020-03-16 Content Update (272441)
    By TzatOps in forum PL Announcements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-19-2020, 11:42 PM
  2. 2020-03-13 Content Update (272393)
    By TzatOps in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-17-2020, 03:41 PM
  3. 2020-03-13 Content Update (272389)
    By TzatOps in forum PL Announcements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-15-2020, 06:12 PM
  4. 2020-03-13 Content Update (272411)
    By asommers in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-14-2020, 07:07 PM
  5. 2020-02-07 Content Update (271304)
    By TzatOps in forum PL Announcements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2020, 06:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •