Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PL 'X' - Ten Legendary Years

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Tokens per wave amount is definitely something that needs to be adjusted....
    Decathrax, the major prize in vendor, being 5000 tokens means that you literally have to clear 1000 waves to get it.
    1000 waves in 14 days is 71 waves a day. I don't know about everyone, but that sounds like a bit much to me. That assumes you started on day one of the event and can play every single day for the full 2 weeks of the event. If you miss a day your waves per day increases which makes it even harder to get decathrax. I do realize decathrax was meant to be hard to get but it seems kinda unachievable for some players.
    Last edited by P u r e; 04-12-2020 at 11:16 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

You guys are being extra af. @Cinco it is currently day 3 and i have aquired everything the vendor sells without buying tokens lol can we add some more stuff to it like next week idk what to do with my tokens. Should i be saving them for future events or are their like specific tokens for each event..? Very curious please answer!

ELITE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post
    lvl 15 boss

lvl 20 boss
    EzPz .......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Having played the event pretty rigorously the past few days since its release i just have a couple questions that i hope can be answered. (I haven't read through all the posts in this comment section so forgive me if i am asking already asked questions).

1. Are 2020 Birthday boxes intended only to drop for under Lv110's? I haven't looted one and as far as I have seen, no other 110's have looted them either. I also haven't read anything in the original event post that states that it is strictly an Under 110 drop. The way it reads, is that it can be dropped for all players regardless of level.

2. Are kills supposed to not be adding up? I cannot get kills counted, however i am gaining a lot of deaths since i'm playing the event a lot. Generally events are a good time to farm kills but it seems i'm only death farming - lol. It feels like maybe since the dungeon isn't designed for 110's to gain stats, that maybe that is also why the 2020 boxes are also not dropping? I have seen them drop a lot for levels under 110 though. This was mentioned in the last event and was fixed.

Again, sorry if these questions have already been asked previously :-) Thanks

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hatesyou For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

You can drop 2020 Boxes as Lv.110. Farm without, or with less than 100% Luck.

No Kill farming this event. Reason unkown

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tpfelblatt View Post
    You can drop 2020 Boxes as Lv.110. Farm without, or with less than 100% Luck.

No Kill farming this event. Reason unkown
    Aight i'll give it a go - thanks :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

This might have already been mentioned in this forum but where do you farm the key to the realm. Haven’t seen it in the game and was wondering if anyone has seen or dropped it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legendlost View Post
    This might have already been mentioned in this forum but where do you farm the key to the realm. Haven’t seen it in the game and was wondering if anyone has seen or dropped it.
    You can get keys from birthday box 2020 it's very rare but they only give 5min gold farming zone there is one atm in cs for 100m

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by P u r e View Post
    Tokens per wave amount is definitely something that needs to be adjusted....
    Decathrax, the major prize in vendor, being 5000 tokens means that you literally have to clear 1000 waves to get it.
    1000 waves in 14 days is 71 waves a day. I don't know about everyone, but that sounds like a bit much to me. That assumes you started on day one of the event and can play every single day for the full 2 weeks of the event. If you miss a day your waves per day increases which makes it even harder to get decathrax. I do realize decathrax was meant to be hard to get but it seems kinda unachievable for some players.
    I understand where you are coming from, this took A LONG TIME to do, but i actually got decathrax last night. (4/14/2020) and then the my decade set today (04/15/2020),
    It can be done.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lalaanica For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lalaanica View Post
    I understand where you are coming from, this took A LONG TIME to do, but i actually got decathrax last night. (4/14/2020) and then the my decade set today (04/15/2020),
    It can be done.
    Literally its so easy i got decathrax and decade set in 3 days... Now i have 2k+ tokens that i wont spend il save them for next token vendor event aswell

Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Cinco can you enable L110 to get pve kills on event? Im ruining my KD, I had under 100 deaths now over 250 in a few days without getting any pve kill

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default PL 'X' - Ten Legendary Years

Can there be a statue place some were in the game . we’re player can click on it and see the top 5 winner name and a tiny plat next to that for the other winners. The statue could look like the class that win like a bear fighting monsters. And another blank statue that get updated weekly with the players who made it the farthest and fastest ever. Same go for the some of the other leader board like pve kill count and stuff. I did the event and it’s Tough they surely earn there titles. Also when the event over can there be a banners that goes across the screen announcing the winners. And can cinco and team hand the prizes to the winner and maybe even a shield vanity that is shape of a trophy cup with the player rank on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hjable; 04-16-2020 at 12:59 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Ten Legendary Years

Attachment 188561

Event Begins Thursday, April 9th at 1:30PM Texas Time and runs 'til April 23rd

Attachment 188922

Pocket Legends 10th Birthday Celebration is a "Gauntlet" Leaderboard Competition!
    Prizes will be awarded to the Top 25 Ranked Players (on April 23rd).
    All Players can collect Event Tokens to purchase Special Vanity items.

Introducing "The Gauntlet"

To Celebrate our 10th Birthday, we are adding a new type of adventure: the Gauntlet!
    Face endless waves of increasingly powerful enemies. Defeat them all before time runs out!
    Score 10 Points for every enemy and 1 Bonus Point for every second that remains on the clock when the Wave is eliminated.
    So kill quickly to score the most points!

NOTE: Unlike previous events The Gauntlet only records your HIGHEST SCORE!

Hosting / Joining the Event Zone
    Look for "The Gauntlet" in the Legendary Events Campaign (or say "Let's Play" while talking to Crazy Abe).
    "The Gauntlet" is free to Host or Join from the World Map (Level 100+ Recommended but not Required).

PUGS and PARTIES
    Public "Gauntlet" event zones require a full party of five (5) Legends to stand within the Starting Circle to begin the challenge.
    If you HOST a Private "Gauntlet" event zone with a PASSWORD you can 'Force Start' the challenge at any point!

Introducing Event Tokens!

In conjunction with the new 10th Birthday event we are introducing the concept of 'Currencies' (apart from Gold and Platinum).
    During the 10th Birthday celebration you will be able to acquire "Event Tokens" which can be used to purchase special items from the Event Vendor.
    This new feature allows us to provide a much wider array of rewards (in this event and) in future events.
    A new area of the Inventory will be added (called the 'Satchel') that contains your Event Tokens and all future 'special' currencies.

Token Vendor Items
    + "My Decade of Legends" Vanity Set (account-bound)
    + "Decathrax" Pet (account-bound)
    + The "Ten Layer Cake" Vanity Hat (trade-friendly)
    + The "Decade of Legends" Party Hat (trade-friendly)

Boss Loot
    + Deluxe "Decathrax" Pet (+50 to Base Stats, +5K Damage, Armor, Health, +50% Bonus Gold)
    Attachment 189184
    + Level 110 "Legendary Decade" Bracer, Shield and Wing (can be used to complete Mythical 110 Sets)
    + Legendary, Elite and Mythical Level 110 Equipment of all types
    + The "Legendary Decade" Vanity Bracer, Vanity Shield and Vanity Wing (completes a Vanity Set with Vendor-purchased "Legendary Decade" Vanity Vestments)
    + 2020 "Birthday Box" Locked Crate (opens for 5 Plat and offers a chance to loot up to 50K Gold, Elixir Kits, Makeup Kits, Mythical Level 110 Equipment, Elite Level 25 Equipment, and "Keys to the Realm")
    + The aforementioned "Key to the Realm" items are super-rare 'Arcane' items that come in three varieties and allow you to briefly access discounted Enchantments and Gold Farming zones.
    + "Shimmer-Shred" 1H Vanity Weapon
    + "Dead Eye Blue" Bow Vanity Weapon
    + "Stormseeker" Staff Vanity Weapon
    + 'Secret' Level 110 Arcane Weapons (that can be used to complete current Level 110 Mythical Sets)
    + The "Golden Ghost" Vanity Shields and Vanity Weapons (wear any two "Golden Ghost" pieces for +50% Gold Loot and +50% Luck)

Attachment 189186

Mini-Boss Loot
    + Dropped by monsters that are wearing a full set of 'Sapphire Dragon' Vanity Armor:
    Attachment 189185
    + The "Sapphire Dragon" Vanity Helmet, Armor and Shields (which can be combinen to give you +50% Luck, +50% Gold Loot, and +10 STR, DEX, INT, 3X Speed in PVE)
    + The "Golden Ghost" Vanity Costume (counts as one of the two "Golden Ghost" pieces required for the aforementioned gold and luck buff)

Prizes for Leaderboard Ranks
    + All of the Top 25 Ranked Players on the 2020 Birthday Event Leaderboard will receive a specially-colored version of the "Decade of Legends" Vanity Set called the "PLX" Set. This special account-bound set includes Vanity Armor, Vanity Helmet and all three types of Vanity Shield.
    + Top 25 Players also receive the "Gritty Grinder" Title.
    + The Top 10 Ranked Players receive the PLX Vanity Set, the "Gritty Grinder" Title and the bright blue "Gauntlet Champion" Title.
    + Top 5 Players get the PLX Vanity Set, the "Gritty Grinder," the "Gauntlet Champion" and the gold colored "Ultimate Legend" Title.

Attachment 189187

Loot or Leaderboard
    + I think it's important to convey this specific design choice to you so that expectations of loot vs. leaderboard points (and Event Tokens) are properly set:
    + While the Gauntlet has an infinite number of 'waves,' (and technically an infinite number of points to score) it has a fixed number of Bosses.
    + This means there is a limit to how many "boss loot" opportunites you get per Gauntlet run.
    + Gauntlet Bosses are ZALDYRA at Wave 5, RYNKARA at Wave 10, VASTYRA at Wave 15, and KYRASZA at Wave 20. After this no further 'boss' monsters will spawn.
    + Your Event Score and Token rewards will continue to increase as you advance through any number of waves.
    + Remember only your HIGHEST score for the Gauntlet will be recorded. Go as far as you can to get the most points and get the best shot of making it to the Top 25.
    + So the Gauntlet poses an obvious choice: run for Event Points and LB Rank by taking on as many waves as possible, or remake for another shot at boss drops from the limited boss spawns.

Week Two Update!
    Special deluxe versions of the Archer, Enchantress, Paladin, Ranger, and Warrior starting vanity items will be made available during the second week of our 10th Birthday Event!
    Attachment 189469

Best wishes, Legends!
    Wow! Cool Vanity Set! But is this lootable or can be purchase in token store?
    We are Born to Spread Goodness

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Naetheanimal View Post
    Cinco can you enable L110 to get pve kills on event? Im ruining my KD, I had under 100 deaths now over 250 in a few days without getting any pve kill
    This, I think that would add a little bit more fun to the leaderboard chase as getting killed at round 25 in one shot is slightly frustrating. It would be nice to at least get a few kills to even out all of these deaths.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Faq View Post
    This, I think that would add a little bit more fun to the leaderboard chase as getting killed at round 25 in one shot is slightly frustrating. It would be nice to at least get a few kills to even out all of these deaths.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naetheanimal View Post
    Also you could make it where pve deaths do not count.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

There should be a 10 year BD shield available from the vendor for the players grinding tokens, not only for the players playing for LB position.

We’ve had BD shields available to everyone for 2 yrs now ... needs to be the same this year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NukeDragon View Post
    Also you could make it where pve deaths do not count.
    reimbursing my 5000 deaths might be nice. ...(kinda jk but ill take it if you are doing hand outs)

but while we are on a wish list, can i add ,where my elixir doesn't burn until the timer starts? (waiting for people to join).

also what would be REAAALY cool, would be a little *in progress* status for people(friends) in an unjoinable game (where it shows an open slot but i cant join because its already began.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lalaanica View Post
    reimbursing my 5000 deaths might be nice. ...(kinda jk but ill take it if you are doing hand outs)

but while we are on a wish list, can i add ,where my elixir doesn't burn until the timer starts? (waiting for people to join).

also what would be REAAALY cool, would be a little *in progress* status for people(friends) in an unjoinable game (where it shows an open slot but i cant join because its already began.
    The exlir burning while waiting on a match is why I don’t host. It would be nicer if it didn’t do that and maybe would also be nice if we could stack exlir buffs so they stop running out in the middle of a fight

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Give us the 10 year BD shield.
    Of the millions that have played PL ... would anyone want only 25 players to celebrate the 10 year bd of PL ... it gets worse when you think of it in multiples of 5 (alts).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default PL 'X' - Ten Legendary Years

Isn’t the legendary decade wing the 10th birth day shield x being Roman numeral for 10?