Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-03-26 Content Update (272769)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Pathetic behaviour unkown hero:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pathetic.PNG 
Views:	79 
Size:	169.8 KB 
ID:	188628

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Sidious the Emperor?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Marosok For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Btw anyone remember how warriors without ebon aegis were thrown away?
    "Control is an illusion"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Faotblack For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anacebela View Post
    Marosok stop that BIG JOKE plz! hydra/oric its not the same think like vallye.. valley is the season!!! u know ur slef it is unfair this way... warriors find the gab in this game and it not should be like this... for real...
    Dont wanna tell anything but Infested and Hydra use to be Season same as Vardan valley, it use to be best place for farming golds and one map for rogs was 10sec and now its gates so dont care it and run. Dont care warrior class if u dont play warrior. We dont care rogs so u dont care wars. Just accept that u cant reach LB #1 in solo
    Peace

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marosok View Post
    Pathetic behaviour unkown hero:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pathetic.PNG 
Views:	79 
Size:	169.8 KB 
ID:	188628
    Marroos is not noob but hes greedy mind try to run him on random map on the event he will not wait for the others

7. The Following User Says Thank You to angeloiloveyou For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Last update there was a penalty for afk player for wasting the other energy, hope there was a penalty for wasting energy because of the greedy one like that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

dear warriors! dont u think that highest armor, highest health and highest damage is lil to much for one class ? just asking xDDD
    What? Last time I checked High HP and or High Armor is part of the War class. And what War has higher Damage then Ago and Skyxe both Rogues? 3/4 Wars who put up 1m+ Points in Swamp 2020 are in mutliple positions on Elite Gates Group LB. Your sitting in 3rd place but crying about it's unfair? Are you serious right now?

IGN: Cytotoxin(76)+Necrotoxin(63)
    Class: Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jakub Endl View Post
    Dont wanna tell anything but Infested and Hydra use to be Season same as Vardan valley, it use to be best place for farming golds and one map for rogs was 10sec and now its gates so dont care it and run. Dont care warrior class if u dont play warrior. We dont care rogs so u dont care wars. Just accept that u cant reach LB #1 in solo
    Peace
    if u '' dont know'' dont say xD last season was the swamp/deep marsh and not hydra or oric.. hydra and oric is like ''shyal arena'' bonus area

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Reduce the damage of warior on pve because of some greedy warior who rules the event map that waste the energy of others

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

if u '' dont know'' dont say xD last season was the swamp/deep marsh and not hydra or oric.. hydra and oric is like ''shyal arena'' bonus area
    Swamp Temple 2020! Clearly as I said 1m+ Points!

IGN: Cytotoxin(76)+Necrotoxin(63)
    Class: Warrior

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

im best rogue in the game , i can do 40k points, u are one of the best mage in the game can u do ever 20k solo ?! xD and thats not only in solo 95% of grup party top list is warriors i think its lil unfair cos we dont have that kind weapon procs.. i already spend 500+ mil on my rogue gears and i dont wana spend another 500 mil for warrior gears just because there is unbalance atm...
    u getting the same badge that marross getting he had to do 200k pts to get u had to 40k...
    who cares who is top overall ur top rouge his top war and no I'm not op mage I'm trash as fak who didn't even try that stupid drama lb
    and u spend 500mil on ROUGE if u would spend same on war u would even beat marross maybe we all know rouge gear is most expensive in-game and that's u all fault its another story lets don't talk about that here but u spend 500mil and ur top rouge in-game and marross is top war in-game what's the problem?
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Premo View Post
    Dev for the sake of rogue/mage bring back the goldloot on hydra bog own map for own class
    yes, I like this one too
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alonehope View Post
    u getting the same badge that marross getting he had to do 200k pts to get u had to 40k...
    who cares who is top overall ur top rouge his top war and no I'm not op mage I'm trash as fak who didn't even try that stupid drama lb
    and u spend 500mil on ROUGE if u would spend same on war u would even beat marross maybe we all know rouge gear is most expensive in-game and that's u all fault its another story lets don't talk about that here but u spend 500mil and ur top rouge in-game and marross is top war in-game what's the problem?
    its not about that, this game is unbalance at pve atm... and all is talk only abut pvp. if they finally fix the pvp why they not fix same pve to ??? cos anyway 95% of ppl play at pve not at pvp...

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jakub Endl View Post
    Peace
    oh, brother, they are rouge ... they care if they miss even one single place for farm dw, if they get op in the gate and do 200k pts they will be happy and silent but they can't do that and will keep asking it till they get it they want all fun caz they have most expensive item caz 70% of the game is rouge so they will keep try
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

17. The Following User Says Thank You to alonehope For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

its not about that, this game is unbalance at pve atm... and all is talk only abut pvp. if they finally fix the pvp why they not fix same pve to ??? cos anyway 95% of ppl play at pve not at pvp...
    and its unbalance only because warriors found a gap there.. i can beat for anything that when sts make the skull axe they dident plan that warriors will use 3 wepens proc with it.... for real....

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Hmmm i didnt saw Deep and Swamp on LB O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Many people complaining because they can’t abuse the use of hot bars by switching between their multiple sets, sad. Imagine switching between sets to stack procs and thinking of it as a “skill”. No skill is required. You can argue “it takes skill to know when to switch between the sets” but it really doesn’t, some common knowledge is all it takes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Lol, I like how people are defending an exploit by saying it is fun, don't kill the fun. Hacking/Cheating is fun too, that should be allowed too with that logic.

Someone asked me on another thread "why is there a solo gate elites option if players cannot solo it without this exploit?"
    Well, when players use exploits it generates false data.. Devs make content on that false data and then players cry that classes and content are not balanced. Its not that hard to understand with some commonsense, is it?
    If no players are able to solo after exploits are fixed then they can have correct data to balance the content. And the same goes for class balance.

The truth is level 76 gear for all classes are OP enough for players to solo anything in PVE, stopping proc from equipment change will not make any class better/worse than other in pve, it will only affect the competition of players of same classes.

I am a bit disappointed on devs too, they should challenge the arguments the players make on this forum with actual data because most of the comments are pure BS. I mean dude don't aspire for balance if "fun" of few individuals are more important to you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

Really hoping this ‘Honor System’ you guys got going is worth the wait, but if it’s as bad as I’m expecting it to be. Good luck. Endgame in this game has been always horrible, well after 46 cap.*in my opinion*

Too bad, warriors and mages had fun while it lasted, here we go again where rogue dominates for the rest of this games life.

For the ones who say “it takes skill” yeah no... not anymore... when you have over 7k damage and 80% crit, 12k hp and over 8k armor it doesn’t take any skill to spam buttons to 1 shot a mage or 1 combo a warrior. Maybe we still got a shot in pve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

u know me well did I ever said omg why u doing so much damage to boss or u did say that to me? if they remove that all none pt can pass wave 25 at all that the fact can u get it?
    we all want to have fun and I don't think to make war trash again like before will add any fun to the game instead of force 70% of war player leaves the game or come play rouge ...
    then u have to pay for ur next weapon 500mil, not like this one u only paid 120-200mil
    and what if they do what they did on PVP do on PvE too? count farmers ... can they switch on gold loot in last sec no that time no one can farm u don't have to farm so maybe u don't know it or count event when u did mobs and wanna go, boss, what happened there? omg we have to waste 10-15 sec to change set for boss and etc...
    PvE is still ok
    don't say this kind of thing pls
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

and its unbalance only because warriors found a gap there.. i can beat for anything that when sts make the skull axe they dident plan that warriors will use 3 wepens proc with it.... for real....
    even before they gonna give them all out we had that kind of idea and that not even going destroy game also making it better and more fun
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast